It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covert Transhumanism; A Mind Control Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
A "quasi-documentary" was released today about modern day mkultra mind control programs produced by a targeted individual...

This documentary exposes the technological aspects of the global conspiracy extensively. This video is jam packed full of whistleblower and targeted individual testimony, directed energy weapon patents, exposing modern day mind control programs, cutting edge mind control capability, 20th and 21st century neuroscience, and psychological operations being perpetrated by sources like the CIA and NSA,.... this video delivers.

Covert Transhumanism; A Mind Control Documentary

Part of the Youtube Description;

Covered in Covert Transhumanism; A Mind Control Documentary:
•Electromagnetic Mind Control (At the Speed of Light)
•Whistleblower Testimony
•Government and Scientific Sources Verifying Mind Control
•Cutting Edge Mind Control Capabilities Explained
•How Mind Control is Done
•History of Mind Control
•Psychological Warfare (PSYOPS)
•Black Ops Perpetrated via Black Project Technology
•Technological Mind Tricks / Technological Illusions
•Telepathic Impersonations
•Black Project Post-Singularity Artificial Intelligence
•21st Century Targeting ~ Targeted Individuals
•Electronic Warfare / Electronic Harassment
•Tactics Used Against Targeted Individuals
•Aspects of 21st Century Targeting
•Gangstalking / Organized Stalking / Zersetzung / Street Theater
•Technological Possession
•Suicide Programming
•Electronic Telepathy/Synthetic Telepathy/v2k
•Mind Control Patents (RF Energy / Microwave)
•Brain Waves are Electromagnetic Waves (RF Energy)
•Cell Phone Tower Conspiracy (RF Energy)
•ELF Waves (RF Energy)
•HAARP (RF Energy)
•Electronic Telepathy Patents (RF Energy / Microwave)
•NSA’s SIGINT ~ Remote Neural Monitoring (Thought Surveillance)
•Manchurian Candidates
•Trauma Based Mind Control
•Mind Control Techniques
•Modern Day Mind Control Programs
•Black Project Technology
•“New Age” Psychological Operations
•Common Remote Influencing Technology Facades
•Technological Channeling Analysis
•Technological ESP
•Synthetic Sensations via Directed Energy Weapons
•Synthetic Dreams ~ Virtual Reality (VR)
•Black Project Spending
•Brain/Mind Mapping
•Operation Paperclip
•Operation Armageddon
•Artificial Intelligence based Demonic Possession Facades
•Defenses to Mind Control
•The Shadow Government
•The Surveillance Grid
•Psy Op Methodologies
•Mechanics of Perception
•Technological Conspiracy Quotes
•Transhumanization of Society
•What I call “The Covert Transhumanism Era”

Here are some relevant links to this subject to peruze;
50+ Electronic Warfare Patents;
www.omnisense.org...

Survivors Testimonial of Directed Energy Weapon Attacks;
www.lambros.name...

WantoKnow.info Mind Control Links;
www.wanttoknow.info...
www.wanttoknow.info...

Directed Energy Weapons;
www.directedenergyweapons.net...

News Articles Related to Psychotronic Weapons;

Billion dollar race: Soviet Union vied with US in ‘mind control research’;
www.rt.com...

Russia Eyes Development of Futuristic Weaponry;
sputniknews.com...

Putin targets foes with 'zombie' gun which attack victims' central nervous system;
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Super-human brain technology sparks ethics debate;
www.reuters.com...

Mind control is a huge problem in today's world if you listen to targeted individuals and whistleblowers. This video puts it all into perspective and gives someone a key to understanding the mind control picture taking place on planet Earth.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Myuzik

Very well put together thread!

I have always found it funny that when people learn about MK Ultra and are able to accept the whole "yea we tried to figure out mind control but failed so we ended the program."

First clearly there has been interest in controlling the mind of man since at least the inception of religion. With the fast paced evolution of technology and the very little discussion going on around that, the church of science is the new battleground for control of the mind.

Looking forward to digesting the info you have presented!

S&F

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

It's only a matter of time until they accidentally mess with the wrong person...or people with this kind of f***ery. Im sure theres protocol, but id imagine a lot of this is done without knowing fully the effects or results.

edit on 26-2-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

OK, I'll watch the whole thing. Even though the guys voice is lame, this one thing shows me I want to see the whole vid.

It points out that on Dec. 10 2001 Donald Rumsfeld on CBS News made mention of unaccounted for Pentagon Spending to the tune of 2.3 TRILLION dollars. The next day the Pentagon Accounting Office was destroyed and that 2.3 TRILLION dollars was never brought up again.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
As someone who worked around psy ops guys I never thought psyops would be used on me specifically. The electronic warfare part came in as well I assume just to further convince me I was not in reality... Long story

The endgame for me was to die or kill a specific person..

All because I know too well what's going on or because I had a weak mind ready to attack. Luckily I don't have a weak mind. I survived for some reason but I'm not sure I'll ever start talking again.. I thought the worst was me dying.. There is worse than death.
Maybe I will live beyond my non disclosure agreements. This remains to be seen. They even started messing with my little brother. He became scared of me when electronics started acting funny.

My best advice to anyone going through this is to keep love and hope in your heart and don't do anything crazy.

edit on 26-2-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
You meant September 10th.. 2001.. reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I will be watching this tonight.

Yesterday I was reading about an american journalist who was suffocated in a South American country. She had written an article a while back about mind control in the US. Seems it was WaPo or NYT...don't recall. No mention of a relationship but interesting.

Also, I have wondered if any of the strange sounds, esp the lastest ones, are just practice sessions.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

opps ,,,,loosing it here.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Yeah, makes me wonder. The local news up here in Oregon just did a brief evening news bit about all the different ones heard around the state lately. They left it as a mystery.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: liveandlearn

Yeah, makes me wonder. The local news up here in Oregon just did a brief evening news bit about all the different ones heard around the state lately. They left it as a mystery.

That is probably what I read and when i began to wonder about the possibility. Never are any answers for the strange sounds.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I am just starting to watch the video... it is long so I may have to save it to finish later but my thoughts on the matter...

If this is going on...

Humans are energy beings. They would naturally overcome and adapt to a point that one day this type of program would not work.

Take for example psychics, healers and em-paths (and many more) who by many accounts have been around in our earthly world for a long long time ... they already have strong connections to the energy realms... they have already been manipulating energy without the use of any tools created by man.

If humans were to have constant exposure to these "energy manipulation tools", would humans start to evolve over
time ? As in would our babies begin to be born with different and new energetic capabilities, could we consider that they might adapt to our new environment ? Could humans train themselves to protect against it ?

If this were being used for negative "control" reasons, I believe humans would evolve and adapt to it. I don't believe it would be a permanent weapon of choice (all though this program has supposedly already been in place long term according to the video and other records) because it can and would be overcome.

Take control of your own energy/mind.

leolady

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

A prime example of believing what your told. At first it is "there is no such thing as mind control", then it is revealed their was such a thing but it didn't work so it was abandoned (and we will ignore the fact it was tested on un-willing individuals). So the next train of thought is "there was mind control but it didn't work so they abandoned it nothing to worry about now are overlords say all is well".

The Global public is like the abused girlfriend that believes it wont happen again despite it happening everyday for years. A Mentally and emotionally controlled public that has no true thought of its own.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon
a reply to: elementalgrove

The Global public is like the abused girlfriend that believes it wont happen again despite it happening everyday for years. A Mentally and emotionally controlled public that has no true thought of its own.

This right here screams the truth of our current state.

Right on down to the use of pills, alcohol, mindless entertainment and any other feel good escape that allows the abuse to continue with out developing the courage to stop it.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
well, thats now how i wouldve done it

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'm only an hour into it so far, but it's pretty scary. The end game is programmable humans. Combine that with another emerging technology, self-aware artificial intelligence. Is that the future of humanity? People being programmed by computers? It would make for a very efficient species, but things like free will and self determination would be obsolete.

It makes me wonder if some other species in the universe has already undergone such a transformation.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Humans are programmed via their genes and the environment, no matter what you do. This ain't no mystery.

The really serious music in that documentary is probably influencing your mind to flag the information presented as super important and deep and perhaps it actually instills a kind of fear.

There you go! The documentary is programming your minds right now. Via music. There's no escape. It's gonna happen no matter what... cause it's life. It's being human. But if we can control our environment and specific conditions, then at least we can have something of a hand in the act of programming ourselves. We should take that knowledge and try to achieve paradise with it (change our environment so that we prosper instead of committing a slow suicide). I think some of those people in that vid are a little wacky tbh, but I can't really say for sure because I ain't no doctor. But I guess some people seek out signs to reinforce their own delusions and in turn program themselves... all because they simply misinterpreted some information/external stimuli. They don't even know that they're choosing to do so, even. Spooky.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Individual Segments have been released:

Mind Control Capability Testimony ~ Covert Transhumanism
www.youtube.com...

Technological Illusions ~ Covert Transhumanism
www.youtube.com...

Synthetic Signals in the Brain ~ Covert Transhumanism
www.youtube.com...

Implanted Conscious Energies ~ Covert Transhumanism
www.youtube.com...

Electromagnetic Stimulants ~ Covert Transhumanism
www.youtube.com...

Mind Control Matrix ~ Covert Transhumanism
www.youtube.com...

Punish/Reward System ~ Covert Transhumanism
www.youtube.com...

Character Assassination ~ Covert Transhumanism
www.youtube.com...

Technological Possession ~ Covert Transhumanism
www.youtube.com...

Gangstalking/Street Theater ~ Covert Transhumanism
www.youtube.com...

Suicide Programming ~ Covert Transhumanism
www.youtube.com...

History of Mind Control ~ Covert Transhumanism
www.youtube.com...

Defenses to Mind Control ~ Covert Transhumanism
www.youtube.com...

Covert Transhumanism Era ~ Covert Transhumanism
www.youtube.com...

Telepathic Impersonations ~ Covert Transhumanism
www.youtube.com...

Electronic Telepathy ~ Covert Transhumanism
www.youtube.com...

Covert Transhumanism Credits & Quotes
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I just could Not lisen to the voise!
I what to kill him!!!!!!!!!

any one who says hes been controled
is labeled psychopath.
but they seem to been doing that to Ever one!

top topics

join