It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary WILL Be Next President of US

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Ummm...methinks you were hallucinating...or you had a stroke...not dreaming...should we call 911...?

YouSir

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I was convinced that it was Jeb's turn at the dynastic round table. I was wrong.

What will Clinton do that the GOP nominees wouldn't?

Clinton is on record as saying that children do not belong to their parents, they belong to the community/state. So theres that.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Well, a woman's body belongs to the state so why not the kids?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Which Canadian province was it again, that is offering incentives to Amuricans if Trump is elected?

I wonder if they'd cut me a deal when Hillary gets in?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Ok, I've got that out of my system. I feel a little better, but as much as I wanted election season to END so we could stop hearing about it, now I wish election day would never COME because I fear what the outcome will be [head sinks low, slumping in my chair, face hits the desk, sobbing begins]

I completely understand why you wrote what you wrote and I'm with you on the quote above from your post but...

something is afoot; something unusual and unpredictable. Things, events, are whipping back and forth and I suspect this year's election is going to be completely wild and crazy, in uncharted waters and out of this world for starters. The lead up so far has been amazing to watch. Oh, yes, Hillary, has been promised the election, I think, but there are forces in play now which may upset the apple cart in ways I can't predict.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
So what. It will be the same old, same old. If you didn't have to hear her on the idiot box, you'd wouldn't even notice the change. Then in four or eight years, everyone will be bitching about the Democrats so then they elect the Republicans. This planet is friggin Ground Hog Day. People are really succumbing to a significant mental deficit, long term memory fluctuates between four and eight years in duration.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

All BS.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I don't really like her, but I realize that most of the stuff being said against her is just right wing propaganda

Of course it's propaganda- they totally hate her just like they hate Obama with very little substance behind it. After all, almost everything every Republican says is either a lie or massive exaggeration.

I doubt Hillary would do much that would be vastly different from most presidents, other than pushing for more women's equality, gay rights, etc.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCoreI do not believe she will make it past the primaries. Once she has to start going up against whoever is the Republican nominee is. She does not have the stamana to keep up with the ongoing investigation against her and her foundation.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

I believe you will be proved wrong. Why? Because women understand that if Hillary detractors can't get at her one way, it will be another. It is understood it will never end. That's ok, no surprises. She showed she had the will, more important than stamina, to take it. With the love and support against her detractors, she will be fine.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I had a dream Hillary got nominated, but then was indicted by the FBI and got sent to the Martha Stuart suite in prison. She then had to fight off about eleventy Bull Lesbians doing a "Round Robin" on her with splintered broomsticks to no avail. Bill was watching through a one way mirror while receiving a toothy Pelosi from Harry Reid. Twas horrible especially after your mom woke me up needing me to run her to the Walgreens to get a day after pill so she wouldn't have another one of you. Then I really woke up with the sweats....and voted for Trump.
edit on 27 2 16 by IridescentPhoenix because: Edit

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I do ,screw her.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
If anyone but B-S (Bernie) becomes President, this world is finished.

That simple.

DONE! GAME OVER!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Benghazi...they had a nationally televised hearing with months of preparation and not only did nothing stick, she looked and sounded good through it.

We have differing definitions of 'looking good' and 'sounding good'

Granted, the GOP didn't do any harm, which shows how incompetent they are at tying a shoe.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamSandSHEisB
If anyone but B-S (Bernie) becomes President, this world is finished.

That simple.

DONE! GAME OVER!

The fate of the planet rests on one guy? No pressure.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

He or she does have a point.
Your votes dont matter.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: amazing
Benghazi...they had a nationally televised hearing with months of preparation and not only did nothing stick, she looked and sounded good through it.

We have differing definitions of 'looking good' and 'sounding good'

Granted, the GOP didn't do any harm, which shows how incompetent they are at tying a shoe.

Wouldn't that make you think there is nothing there but baseless accusations and gossip? I mean you have months to prepare and all kinds of people ready to help and reams of data, accounts and what not and you can do nothing with it?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: angeldoll
If things keep going the way they are looking we would be very lucky to have Hilary Clinton for President.

Let me guess, you live in Colorado?

Hook me up please??????

Sorry. I'm not a hooker.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
the right wing don't have anything to offer these days.
a look through history shows the disastrous effects left by republican presidents, unfortunately all easily looked up on the internet.
being pro gun and anti abortion may play well to the uneducated but, we are in the 21st century, not the 19th.

using benghazi against hillary is tremendously flawed, she's been cleared already.
that's about everything the right can throw at her.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
the right wing don't have anything to offer these days.
a look through history shows the disastrous effects left by republican presidents, unfortunately all easily looked up on the internet.
being pro gun and anti abortion may play well to the uneducated but, we are in the 21st century, not the 19th.

using benghazi against hillary is tremendously flawed, she's been cleared already.
that's about everything the right can throw at her.

How pathetic is it that the GOP does not have even one realistic candidate.

They've become the anti everything (except Jesus) theocratic dictators.

At this point I can't see any reality except Hillary. (Sorry Bernie).

Can new candidates still come forward? Even if unlikely?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join