It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary WILL Be Next President of US

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I shudder thinking about it, but I believe it's inevitable.

Trump is controlled opposition. He golfs with Bill, he went to elitist parties with the Clintons. He is the "racist, loudmouth loose cannon" Republican, and Hillary is selected as the Democratic Nominee. At that point, Hillary has an easy in to the white house.

As a side note, there was also the Simpsons episode with Trump running for President.. and Trump has been involved in TV/entertainment for years (The Apprentice). It's so "in your face' that people think "No, that's ridiculous. This couldn't possibly be planned. Trump is just an egotistical douche and Hillary is just a successful, lying politician who has an in with Washington".

But looking at history, looking at who is left, and looking to the future, I see that this is the most likely scenario for our next Presidential Election.

FBI indicting Hillary? Nope. All these stories about "new evidence" and other damning incriminating emails .. Hill is like Teflon, nothing sticks.

It scares the living hell out of me.

Ok, I've got that out of my system. I feel a little better, but as much as I wanted election season to END so we could stop hearing about it, now I wish election day would never COME because I fear what the outcome will be [head sinks low, slumping in my chair, face hits the desk, sobbing begins]

Cheers ATS, at least we'll have plenty to talk about when the she-devil is in the Oval Office

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

But, she's so brave?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

That seems pretty obvious to me and I didn't need a dream / nightmare to figure that out. She was one of my three worst candidates when this process started along with Bush and Christie, but that is only because I didn't know how bad Bernie was at the time. Now I will actually consider her Presidency a blessing over Bernie.

Maybe that was the plan all along? Make two horrible candidates in Bernie and Trump make Hilary look like the best option? All I know is we are screwed again.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
You actually dream about politics?

I am so sorry for you.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
If she does manage to scam her way to President, I imagine there will be an impeachment vote within the month.

If not, I Quit and I'm leaving.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
And I don't really like her, but I realize that most of the stuff being said against her is just right wing propaganda.

Otherwise it would stick. Benghazi...they had a nationally televised hearing with months of preparation and not only did nothing stick, she looked and sounded good through it.

I have to believe that with all of the right wing/republican opposition to her. Forget the powers that be for a minute, there really is conservative hate and opposition to her and it has billions of dollars behind it, senators, congresspeople, judges, investigators etc...and you're telling me that they can't make anything stick with emails, benghazi, whitewater etc...? That's why I don't think there is anything there. Does that make sense? There are some powerful people against her. if it was there they would find it and the radio and television and print arm of the conservatives would blast it out for all to hear. All I hear are accusations an inuendo...nothing concrete.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Of course Hillary is going to be the next US president, its clearly been predetermined by TPTB.

Trump is simply the half-time entertainment... who's only purpose is to keep the herd's short attention span amused until election time , but also to ensure serious opposition can't gain any momentum.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I posted this in the "Dreams and Predictions" forum because this is a prediction, no I didn't have a dream or some "vision", like a lot of threads on this forum. That's the last time I do that.. Next time I'll stick to General Chit Chat I guess, especially after this experience.

I see so many problems with Hillary having the responsibility of President of the U.S., but the biggest one is her willingness to sell out the people she is supposed to represent, all for the interests of her backers.

HRC wouldn't even think twice about supporting some other trade deal, or National "Act" that lets the government invade innocent, law-abiding citizens' privacy.

I lose faith in humanity when I realize how many people actually trust and believe in what this women says

edit on 26-2-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If things keep going the way they are looking we would be very lucky to have Hilary Clinton for President.
edit on 2/26/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

FBI indicting Hillary? Nope. All these stories about "new evidence" and other damning incriminating emails

All "sympathy for the devil".

Look at them, picking on poor Hillary because they don't want her as a sitting president.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
If things keep going the way they are looking we would be very lucky to have Hilary Clinton for President.

Let me guess, you live in Colorado?

Hook me up please??????

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
I posted this in the "Dreams and Predictions" forum because this is a prediction, no I didn't have a dream or some "vision", like a lot of threads on this forum. That's the last time I do that.. Next time I'll stick to General Chit Chat I guess, especially after this experience.

I see so many problems with Hillary having the responsibility of President of the U.S., but the biggest one is her willingness to sell out the people she is supposed to represent, all for the interests of her backers.

HRC wouldn't even think twice about supporting some other trade deal, or National "Act" that lets the government invade innocent, law-abiding citizens' privacy.

I lose faith in humanity when I realize how many people actually trust and believe in what this women says

Wake up FamCore, you're dreaming...

Oh wait, no this is actually real.

Didn't everyone get the memo back in 2008?

I believe it read:
Let's let Obama have this one and we promise to let Hillary win next time.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
but what`s in it for Trump? He`s a business man, he`s not going to spend millions of his own money just to help someone else get elected unless there`s a way for him to get all that money back plus more.
How does Hillary getting elected make trump richer?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

No, I don't. I do ponder it a lot though. Comments like this are discouraging, anything related to the OP that you'd like to include?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
but what`s in it for Trump? He`s a business man, he`s not going to spend millions of his own money just to help someone else get elected unless there`s a way for him to get all that money back plus more.
How does Hillary getting elected make trump richer?

Trump gets to be on the supreme court.

You're fired...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

If there is any sort of back-door deal going on (which wouldn't surprise me), campaign expenses aren't all coming out of Trumps pocket and he will be offered other tempting deals, promises, etc. Agreements like this happen all the time outside of the public's view

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If Hillary and Trump get to the election, I will have to have my name added onto the ballot under the WTF option party. For those who do not think Hilary or Trump belong in the White House.

If I get elected, I expect you guys here on ATS to be my advisors to straighten out the country.

I think that could change the dream to a nightmare if I did get elected.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

What billionaire business man wouldn't spend millions to have the POTUS as an ally?

Plus, he'll now go down in history as the man who nearly become president of the most powerful country on earth... lets face it, a lot of corporations spend far more to establish a reputation far less impressive.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I was convinced that it was Jeb's turn at the dynastic round table. I was wrong.

What will Clinton do that the GOP nominees wouldn't?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

The truth about Benghazi was never spoken at the hearings. The hearings themselves were the cover up. Benghazi was being used by the CIA as a weapons transfer depot to Turkey, who was shipping them to groups like ISIS. I dont know if they thought the shipments were going to isis or to some imagined moderate rebels used to,overthrow a government for no good reason, but thats the real coverup, the big one.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join