It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting in the skys of my backyard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Okay this is the compressed version of my story. 6 months ago I sighted 2 aircraft flying in formation above my house. Seconds later I sighted a aircraft that was IDENTICAL to the arizona triangle that was sighted. If this helps, I live 38 miles southwest of Offutt AFB, and am over many commercial/mostly military flight paths. Anyone got a similar expierance, please help me out, I don't know what to think hear...am I crazy?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Here** Damn my piss poor spelling

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I don't think you're mad, I saw some lights at night form into the classic triangle shape, I even took photos. Keep your eyes open and a camera to hand just in case you see it again.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Also, Once I heard a low humming, and my cats flipped out. I then became very disoriented and scared. I was incredlibly dizzy and my vision blurred. Everything cleared but I was really scared. This also happened at night...any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Well I know cats go strange when they sense things. The low hum normal is related to ufos, well in my experience they are.
Have you had any dreams!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
YES!! I have dreams where I'm lying in bed, and I'm paralyzed. I cannot speak and then my door opens and A grey sterotypical alien enters. Thats all that happens. Maybe It's a nightmare or something. This has happened to me since I was 5 years old.

[edit on 10-1-2005 by Fd_up]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I dont have any great advice for you, but I find a good way to cope with things like this is to be positive. If you still have the dream, try and talk to it with your mind, send positive thoughts, try not to be scared. Before you go to sleep, think about the dreams and what you would like from them. Do you want to remember, do you want contact.
Think about things that have happened in your life that could be related, and reasons why it's happened. Family history, things like that. But don't be scared, you're still here, seemingly unharmed.
Maybe you're helping them in some way.

new topics

top topics

join