It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With Obama, there's the proof Presidents aren't preordained to win

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It'll be a short but to the point post.

Obama won twice. The House etc do all they can to ignore his ideas and bills etc. They've fought him tooth and nail. Kinda says to me that the people's votes DO matter and are the be all end all.

If "it's already been decided and your vote doesn't matter" was actually true, House etc would be backing Obama on all things. They dislike him.

Doesn't that speak loudly?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

What speaks more loudly is his signing the new Patriot act, expanding the war on terror and bailing out the big banks.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Thats how theatre works.

I have a theory that we may be seeing the final season of America and the writers are just going nuts trying to write in as much crazy snip as they can before the finale.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Even if your votes do count the candidates and political corruption make your vote irrelevant.

One example being the financial backers of these candidates will have agreements set in exchange for the donation to their campaigns. So you know from the start there are ulterior motives at play.

Another being politicians lie and are involved in scandals all the time. They are for the most part corrupt, self serving individuals. Especially the ones that make it that far in their career to be representative of their parties. Half of their policies do not happen the way they advertised, or do not happen at all. and usually they bring about changes they never said they would.

Hitler, sorry Hilary, is a good example of what you can hope to get whether the votes are genuine or not.

Also though this doesn't prove anything as such it is well known they could easily fix the votes so that the desired party would win by a select margin. The only way you could know it had been fixed would be to see the source code but that is denied to the public.

Plus too many of them are paedophiles for my liking. That alone makes me sick to be in a world governed by politicians. Hats off to the good hearted ones though, just a shame they are to small to make a change or die when they try.

edit on 26-2-2016 by RevolutionAnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

What speaks volumes to me is the old adage it can always be worse.

Obama is the epitome of that phrase.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
Thats how theatre works.

I have a theory that we may be seeing the final season of America and the writers are just going nuts trying to write in as much crazy snip as they can before the finale.

Exactly. All the world's a stage.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

What speaks volumes to me is the old adage it can always be worse.

Obama is the epitome of that phrase.

I used to think that, then the possibility of a Sanders after an Obama proved me wrong.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
So will you be shocked when Hillary wins ? If the elections were not fixed we would have had Gore then Paul.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarra1833

Obama won twice. The House etc do all they can to ignore his ideas and bills etc. They've fought him tooth and nail. Kinda says to me that the people's votes DO matter and are the be all end all.

If "it's already been decided and your vote doesn't matter" was actually true, House etc would be backing Obama on all things. They dislike him.

You must be young, I will explain it for you.

If they wanted Obama in, and wanted the Congress to be elected as well, they couldn't work together all the time, because if they did, the people would know it is all just rigged.

Whereas if they pretend to fight and argue all the time but always agree on a few important things most will just ignore it, and think it is just politics.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarra1833

It tells me the system may be twisted and contorted, but it is working as intended: gridlock.

Our Founders wanted a federal system that would not change unless the separate pieces were in agreement. To that end, it takes a significant issue for the change to happen.

Unfortunately we have times when lobbyists and other donors are able to get those separate pieces into agreement.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

What speaks more loudly is his signing the new Patriot act, expanding the war on terror and bailing out the big banks.

Sorry, but that was Bushes fault! /end sarcasm

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

Love it when a conspiracy is self fulfilling. The elections are rigged but they also are random so we don't catch on. Amazing.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Let's conveniently forget that repayment with interest was required within one year as part of the deal and that every freakin penney was paid back. Same with the auto industry.
He expanded the war on terror as needed and finally got Osama Bin Laden.
Nothing like telling half a tale to support your beliefs. Thats denying ignorance?

Im pretty sure Bush signed the patriot act in 2001
Yep I'm right
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Obama simply extended some portions of it. But what do you have against it? Don't we want to know so we can prevent another 9/11 ?
edit on 2262016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Sargeras

Love it when a conspiracy is self fulfilling. The elections are rigged but they also are random so we don't catch on. Amazing.

You and I want to push and agenda on ATS, is more likely that we are working together if we always agree?

What if we only agree when it is somthing important to our agenda?

Then the rest of ATS wouldn't know we were doing it behind their backs, they would think we were just in agreement on a couple of issues.

Or is that still to complicated for you to understand?

As for this post I quoted.. What the hell are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Who's to say political gridlock wasn't the plan of the PTB?

Create historic gridlock, get the public so upset and outraged that the people will beg for their manufactured "solution".

It's like playing with toys.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Obama was from the neocon capital of America, Chicago, and before he ran he got the good House Keeping seal of Satan( approval).

Also, well known Zionist ran his campaign.

These people run both sides of the criminal enterprise.

What's going to be interesting is how they deal with Trump.

ALL the other candidates have gotten their foreheads sealed

Trump, of course may be a scammer like Obama, pretending, like Obama, that he is a original independent change agent.

edit on 26-2-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yep. A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down. If another GOP Prez had attempted that, the people would have flipped out. The PTB power brokers simply went with the best marketing strategy. It worked.

top topics

join