It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cajun John Wayne’ shames gang in viral video: You think men like these are afraid of ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I URGE all ATSERS that have ever had issues with gang bangers, to watch this AWESOME video! EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT, still check out this message!!!

Cptain Clay Higgins gives one HELLOFA speech and is sharing his message on social media. He is determined to put these punk ass Huck Feds behind bars.

He goes on to advsie later in the video that if any of these delta bravos engage with weapons, his force will return force at a much higher level!!!!

I love this LEO's message, and I hope that he rounds up all of these punk ass gangster wannabes in a real hurry!!!

LAFAYETTE, La. (WGNO) – Captian Clay Higgins is at the center of another viral video, but this time, he has backup and his message is not just for the criminals.

Captain Higgins, nicknamed the “Cajun John Wayne,” has been the face of Saint Landry Parish CrimeStoppers for several years. His weekly CrimeStoppers segments have garnered a cult following.

But this week’s message is asking the public to help get the Gremlin Street Gang off the streets.

Higgins says the gang is responsible for hundreds of violent crimes including murders, armed robberies, witness intimidation, and drug trafficking. Ten gang members have been arrested and authorities have warrants for 7 more members.

Then the video gets interesting.

The camera widens to show dozens of police officers, with weapons and Higgins in a bullet proof vest.

“If you raise your weapon to a man like me? We will return fire with superior fire,” Higgins says.

“Darren Carter, you think men like these are afraid of an uneducated, 125-pound punk like you that’s never won a fair fight in your life and holds your gun sideways?

“Young man, I’ll meet you on solid ground, anytime anywhere light or heavy. It makes no difference to me.

“Look at you, men like us — we do dumbbell presses with weights bigger than you. And the convicts in jail, most of those men are good people who just found themselves crossed with the law. They’re not evil and they don’t respect you or any punk like you. They’ll toss you around like a rag doll.”

CAJUN JOHN WAYNE

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Ummm...yeah...NOT...a fan of incorporated unionized revenue inforcement...Nor the roid braggadocio...

All that being said...I care even less for the other street gangs...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Ummm, gang warfare over turf…

Like cutting out the cancer though, its messy and gots to be done.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Cheers to Captain Higgins

Violence is never the ideal solution,however in a time and place where violence is the only language understood,let the superior violence be in the hands of men who have at the very least the benefit of the doubt as to their goodness,especially when compared to gangstas,whom any sane person would reasonably expect,have Less. This world really IS a jungle.
edit on 26-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Fire with fire Rax!

Thanks for posting,

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Damned inspiring, and the inclusion of black community leaders was a positive and encouraging point.

Maybe its time we all try uniting for a change.

Good post, ReadLeader.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Gotta say good on this guy. I especially liked the part where he said if anybody had any problem with him or his message: "I'm easy to find!". Sometimes this kind of approach is what it takes.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Good message but a bit dangerous. Especially if he lives at home with a wife and children.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
There's a video of the family members complaining about calling their sons "animals". When you join a gang and get involved in murder, robbery, drugs, extortion and prostitution getting called names is the least of your worries. I hope this Sheriff tracks every one them down and puts them away (one way or another -to quote Blondie)
Not much irritates me more than the families of murderers and rapists trying to blame society or something else besides their own kid. We all have to live with our choices.

Walking Tall anyone?
Buford Pusser redux?
We need more men like this who tackle problems head on instead of pandering for political solutions and making canned speeches.
edit on 26-2-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

We should not be advocating Vigilantism...but someone has to do something. i'm torn on this subject

Maybe every gun purchase could come with a set of handcuffs. A non violent citizens arrest would be Ideal IMO-Let the courts decide these punks fate instead of a bullet-death is not fair justice but only vengeance.

edit on 26-2-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I'm seriously offended that gangstas are equated with animals. Not even on the same level. Animals are noble and wonderful.This is an insult to all animals

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I understand your point; however, gangsters are called gangsters for a reason.

gang·ster
ˈɡaNGstər/
noun
a member of a gang of violent criminals.

There is not one thing that they do to contribute to society. They steal, kill and torture those of us that work for a living, pay taxes, and tend to the community. The next time you read about a former marine getting the # kicked out of him, or see another victom of knock out... well, then, maybe you will have a change of heart.

Gangsters are just like potatoes chips- empty, worthless calories.

Thanks for posting, cake

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The mob should take back 'gangster'. Maybe it's me, but even in a derogatory sense, it seems too good a term for the 'Gremlins'.

Sound like common street rats to me.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
The mob should take back 'gangster'. Maybe it's me, but even in a derogatory sense, it seems too good a term for the 'Gremlins'.

Sound like common street rats to me.

Maybe we should employ the mob to go in and exterminate the problem instead. In exchange for pardons.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
"I'm Easy to find!"

I like this guy.

new topics

top topics

join