It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the B-21

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
One month after the 3x mystery aircraft flying in formation were sighted over Texas in 2014, a group of B-2's flew over the same location in the same formation, also leaving contrails. Then, there was was claims that this was unusual for B-2s and was used simply as a cover - so that then the USAF could then claim that the mystery aircraft were B-2s. I think this was a little far fetched - aviation spotters are not the center of the universe.

I ran into some newer photos of B-2's flying in this formation in daylight hours, in Colorado, taken 3/7/2017 (M/D/YYYY). Here is the link. Here is another video of the same thing in 2012.

Aside: No idea what the "UFO" is in the link is and isn't what I am discussing.

Thus it would appear that:
i. The same thing has happened again, or,
ii. This formation is not unusual for the B-2.
(more options may exist)

I go with option ii.

Question. Why do aircraft fly in this formation?

Also I wonder if this NUFORC sighting is related to this?

Also is this the right thread?
edit on 7/4/17 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/4/17 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/4/17 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Sorry this is off topic but the first type of plane they accused the Syrians of chemical bombing was an SU22,this has special munitions which are not amenable to being filled with chemicals,then it was a helicopter which seems ungainly deploying chemical weapons from one of those,finally the aircraft became SU24's which is a possible I suppose,I always thought chemical weapons were more of an artillery weapon but can they be deployed from planes?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

All a chemical weapon is, is a bomb that has the HE warhead replaced with chemicals. Any aircraft can carry them. The Su-22 can carry any weapon in the Russian inventory, so there's no reason it can't.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Thanks a certain middle east publication gave me the wrong information

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Yeah, I've seen it repeated in multiple articles. But if you look on reputable sites, they were cleared to carry several of the missiles, CBUs, and a bunch of others.

The problem with having aircraft specific weapons, is that you have to buy a bunch of different weapons, and if you use more in theater you can't just take from another stockpile. It would make it a logistical nightmare.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The 2014 Texas sighting is still a mystery.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
A relatively new article, seems some of those not in the loop want to know more:

nationalinterest.org...

Secrecy and classification parameters of Air Forces' new "in-early-development" next-generation B-21 Raider stealth bomber will be analyzed by the Pentagon's Inspector General to investigate just how many details, strategies and technological advances related to the emerging platform should be highly classified.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

That's pretty dumbed down zaphod.. chemical bombs usually have different fuses, dispersal systems.. sure you could drop a chem bomb like an HE but for it to be effective(not barrel bomb effective, truly effective in a military sense, not psychological) it has to detonate in the right part of the atmosphere and a lot of fun math to be done!!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bra1nwash

Yes it is. But it makes the point. The fusing is in the bomb. The aircraft only carries and releases it. Unlike a nuclear weapon there are very few chemical weapons that require specialized interfaces with the aircraft.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick
Its magic I would tell them..More people that know about her secrets is more people susceptible to corrupt,bribe or talk about it.Leave it to the PR people..

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Cool thread....

You see the tr3b's if you get any Gen 3 night vision, look straight up or so, after hours.

You'll see crazy other things like satellites in pairs then three in tandem.....three in a north south track...awesome.

The triangle whatever they are have two shapes I've seen....

I see two colors on the triangle....light grey and dark dark grey......distinctly.

Blocky delta of the light color on the leading side and an equal block turned diamond shape, fitting in a angle with the leading side, is the dark section...both sections of colors then having equal dimensions longitudinally.....or to say like turning a checkerboard at a 45......
The pattern of color on the bottom side of the triangle....matches almost perfectly with 5 squares making the front of the triangle with one cut in half making the back dark colored one....in the center ...cutting the first five leading side to form the shape we see, that equallateral triangle instead of the b2 wide spread leading edge...
edit on 27-5-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

They can loosen the reigns without giving away most of her secrets though. They did with the B-2 and other stealth aircraft.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfinger
Its magic I would tell them..More people that know about her secrets is more people susceptible to corrupt,bribe or talk about it.Leave it to the PR people..

I agree but I suspect some politico's might lobby to move funding if you told them it was magic, unless you wheeled out that chap who made the statue of liberty disappear to give them the good news!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

What we already 'know,' but the article is hinting at: risk reduction has been done by flying prototypes is hinted at in the article.

www.bizjournals.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
With the B2 flyby after the first sighting Im wondering if it wasnt a cover up flight and maybe it was a training exercise with the Armarillo Bird.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: anzha

"Given we don't believe Wittman has any particular parochial interest in B-21, the fact that he singled out [Northrop Grumman] for its progress is fairly notable”

Ahahahahaha, thanks for the chuckle. I'm sure the author laughed at this analyst's quote too. A Republican representative from tidewater Virginia will definitely want a happy NG, even if the work doesn't directly benefit NG offices in his district. Oh, and there are plenty of those in the 757.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
www.airforcemag.com... The thing are going well
twitter.com... The beast look massive with the shadow shape on the top of the list .
edit on 23-9-2017 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: darksidius
www.airforcemag.com... The thing are going well
twitter.com... The beast look massive with the shadow shape on the top of the list .

I am a bit dissapointed that the PDR is not part of the tender, I have no experience in Mil Aircraft PDR in the rapid acquisition projects but seems it could be something to fast track the process.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Guys, gals, from what I'm hearing it looks like the arsenal concept is making it into the B-21 philosophy. Recent pushes are going in that direction, talking with an indie rep about missile rail led me to it.

Can anyone else corroborate?

edit on 27-9-2017 by aholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: aholic

link 1

link 2

it seems from the press releases that some part of the system will undoubtably by a arsenal, it would make sense that larger cargo aircraft would be used as bomb and missile trucks, with unmanned B-21's used as stealth bomb haulers using RQ-180's and maybe fast moving manned ISR craft to do the targeting

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39 >>

join