It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found this cool Anonymous site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Ummm...I found this cool site...anonhq.com...
I spent about an hour scanning the site and now it sits in my faves...next to Drudge report and ATS...
I like news aggregators...It's kinda how I view ATS...I start my morning on Drudge...followed by coming here...I also use Flipboard and now I have another site Anon.HQ...

I really like the layout of the site...More so than the current version of ATS...
...The thing that caught my eye was some of the similarities...like the layering of content over background image...which TBH was always a no no when I was at digital design school...although personally I really like the effect if not overdone...or used for click bait...
...I wonder if Skeptic borrowed their layout...?

Has Anybody else been to this site...?...What do you think about it...?

YouSir

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir
Saved. Thanks for the share.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Ummm...your welcome good sir/...I stumbled on this site through a thread I was reading here...I was following links to research and it pleasantly surprised me...Then I started digging into it a little and knew I had to add it to my daily regimen...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Been looking for a replacement for my morning wake up ritual. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Ummm...I'm only too glad to help good sir/...I've been looking along those lines meself...Always loved that Avatar BTW...is that your beautiful bundle of joy and...?
Although all my children are grown up...they'll always carry that part inside...just as memory does for me...God they were (and are) all so damned beautiful...so wondrous that such a thing even is...

NOT just a dad's pride talking...reality speaks through me...(at least in this instance)...

YouSir

edit on 26-2-2016 by YouSir because: I surrendered to the need...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Had a look and that Monsanto evolution/bio engineering image is the coolest and funniest thing, I want that on a T shirt but the pig should have a pint of beer in front of him.

Sadly even with monsanto out of the picture most woman see us like that anyway.

Like it.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Ummm...I know...that cracked me up as well...talk about evolution...

Well...maybe not...ALL...of us...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Hello My ATS Brother and Friend! This is a very cool Website You have brought Us here! Thank You for the share! S+F for You here!

Syx...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Ummm...your more than welcome my dragon brother...I've always been a fan of Anonymous...They do what they can to bring awareness...and expose the corrupt...MEH...to the detractors...at least they do try...

Be well my friend...talk to you soon...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

This site has been around for a very long time now.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sylent6

Ummm...not in my sphere...and judging by the comments thus far...not in theirs either...
It was new to me and when I did the useless site search here...there was nary a mention...
Hence the thread...how do you like their site...?

YouSir

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

He is my gran-Nephew and his joy is infectious. A happy little monkey Thanks! 🐒🐵

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Ummm...your most welcome my friend...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Meh, it's ok..some of the information on there I've see from on other site. Check out the "Ultimately Conspiracy" app from the Play Market. You will find it very informative for your research and news gathering. All the major conspiracy sites is under this one app. Enjoy brother.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sylent6

Ummm...Cool...I'll have to put that right next to Globus Vpn and Hackers app...which sits beside The Anonymous browser Orweb and Orbot...

Thank you my friend...

YouSir
edit on 27-2-2016 by YouSir because: There was a glitch in the matrix...

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Notice. AnonHQ is not representative of the core organisers within anonymous and stands as little more than a click-baity news site that, nevertheless, occasionally has some good articles.
Anonymous is, of course, more of a gathering and movement rather than a hierarchical group but we denounce those things which use the name and symbols of anonymous in poor taste.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
SPAM removed by Admin
edit on Jul 14th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Granted I'm nearly a year late on spotting this but thanks for the heads up it's a really well presented website with some interesting topics. Added to favourites

Thanks

Scaley

new topics

top topics

join