It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I never thought i would go from one end to the other and say;" i agree "
I never thought i would see the reality of the world we live in and it really broke my heart..
Those who search for the truth,i have to say;" It hurts, really, really bad..
And when you stand there knowing, you look around, and the hope you once had, is forever gone..
The faith you had, will never return, the dreams you had, are forever forgotten...
Only thing that gives me comfort is to way;" I knew i was right all along " but the prize, i will probably never know if it was worth it..

All the thing i thought was wrong, became right...
When you open the doors to the kingdom of God, you are greeted with the words "Welcome we been expecting you" and when you look around you see the eyes of men and women that lost their souls long ago... And i looked around, and it wasnt for me, so i left..

Will i ever tell someone the truth; " no " Cause you really dont want to know.. I can see the dreams and hope of others and give them comfort in the lies and call it humanity... Cause in the end, you are the real monsters, not those who hide the truth..

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Thanks amigo. the truth will set you free, at first yeah shall be angered and finally yeah shall laugh like a child.a reply to: Kantjil

join