It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More false accusations of racism, this time from University of Albany

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Living locally to this incident, it's been a fixture in our local news daily since the incident occurred. What strikes me first and foremost is not the 3 girls and their crime(I'll get back to them) but the response by the President of SUNY Albany. Within hours of the alleged incident, he went on the offensive and ignored concepts like due diligence and waiting for all the facts to come in before jumping the gun.

Meanwhile, a week ago when it first came out that the girls were probably lying, he then changed his entire tone and urged everyone else to be patient and wait for all of the facts to come in. Sheer hypocrisy at its finest and entirely antithetical to the schools code of conduct. How can the university expect students to abide by their code of conduct if the head of said university acts on his emotions as opposed to leading by example?

As for these girls, I don't see the need to further compound the issue by charging them with a hate crime. All assaults are essentially a hate crime. Nobody attacks people they want to be friends with. They are being charged with assault and filing a false report. They will either be found guilty or take a plea deal and if all goes well, they will be expelled and be forced to attend a community college in the fall because no other 4 year SUNY school is going to take them nor are any private Universities. Another student had written a letter to the SUNY Albany President calling him out on all of the above and the student put it much more succinctly than I could- LINK

Dear President Jones,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jeffrey Rosenheck; I am a senior here at the University at Albany, preparing for graduation in May. Though not the most outspoken person on campus, I enjoy being active in various clubs and activities, as well as keeping up to date with the current events in the Albany Community.

Like most young adults at this school who are searching for their place in this world, my 4 years of college has seen both its ups and downs. I have received A’s in some classes, and come close to failing others. I have made lifelong friends, and met people who consider me an enemy. There are days where I feel like everything is going my way, and others where I feel like the world’s mission is to kick me while I am down.

Despite all of the positive and negative emotions endured during my tenure here at UAlbany, I never felt like my safety was threatened. Put in its simplest term: I felt protected. This opinion, though, has changed in the past weeks.

On January 31, 2016, you wrote an email to the Student Body, stating that 3 girls, the previous night, were harassed and assaulted by 10-12 males and females on the 11 CDTA bus. You continued the email, stating that you would return back to the UAlbany Campus, and work with the Albany Police Department to catch the persons responsible for this incident. Though all the facts of the case were not in front of you at the time this email was both written and sent, you took the girl’s word that this event happened.

Shortly after the email was administered, public outcry came, from a local and national standpoint; there were protests on campus and social media; the girls who were allegedly assaulted called for the 10-12 males and females to be indicted, as well as the bus driver on the 11. To avoid rambling on, I will once again put these events in its simplest terms: things got out of control.

Upon finding out that these 3 students could possibly be lying about the alleged assault, maybe even being the ones who started the fight (gasp!), you went to the UAlbany Community once again, this time asking us to reserve judgment, be patient, and respectful of the ongoing investigation.

But, how are we to follow this precedent when you, President Jones, did not reserve judgment, have patience, or show respect?

How are we, as students, supposed to feel safe in this school, when our own President lines us up for execution before giving us a fair trial?

How are we supposed to turn a blind eye, when a student in YOUR care left YOUR University mid-semester, because he felt his life was threatened?

To me, this is not a racial problem. This is not a gender problem. This is not a Black vs. White, or Male vs. Female, or Student vs. Student problem. This is about what is right. This is about due process.

Regardless of what the outcome may be in the forthcoming weeks, guilty or innocent, you did not provide the UAlbany Community with due process. You heard a story, immediately took it to be true, and sent out an email to the Student and Faculty Body, indicting 10-12 students for their crimes. You did not remain impartial, you did not provide adequate notice to the alleged perpetrators, and you did not give an opportunity to hear the 10-12 student’s side of the story (a direct violation of the Student’s Bill of Rights).

This is not fair to the 10-12 students being put on trial for a crime they might not have even committed. This is not fair to the student who left because he felt threatened. This is not fair to the Student Body.

I believe that you should send a personal apology to the University at Albany Family. We cannot, and will not, be the victims of something that has plagued our Nation. We must reserve judgment until all of the evidence is brought before us. You must lead the way; you must prove to us that due process does not have a skin color.

I appreciate the time you took in reading this letter, as well as the time you are taking to furthering this investigation. Unfortunately, due to my class schedule, I will not be able to attend your Critical Conversation, February 23rd. I hope that all students, whoever they may be, that are guilty of this heinous crime, be brought to justice.

Forever a Great Dane,

Jeffrey Rosenheck

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Here's a local report featuring some of the video feed from the bus that shows the incident.

wnyt.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You're close. I guess you don't know this but black people get special rights. Don't try to argue it...it is law and Holder made a point of telling everyone exactly how it works. A "hate crime" is only possible when the victim is a member of a defined, "protected" group. Black applies. So lets be clear on this...a black person calling a white person cracker and then assaulting him with a weapon is NOT guilty of a hate crime under the law. Reverse the races...hate crime.

So these lying black women falsely accused these white people of a federal hate crime and went on to accuse them multiple times. As far as I understand it, that means they should be jailed for breaking the law. I don't see Clinton apologizing. I don't see Obama shedding a tear for these poor white people. The only thing I DO see is you acting like this is nothing to be concerned about. But again...liberal/progressive war tactics. Don't worry...the time will come.

By the way...here are some figures from Google: "The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is Black and Hispanic. Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving Blacks and Whites, Blacks commit 85 percent and Whites commit 15 percent."
edit on 2/28/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Please see my post immediately above for reference.

These girls were given special, legal rights because the are black. They abused these rights. Fairness would be to either take away these special rights or send them to jail the same as the white people would have been if the truth didn't come out.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

When you consider that the black population of the US in 2014 was 12.6 percent, and yet the anti white crime rate was over 30 percent of the anti black crime rate, that means they committed anti white crimes disproportionately, close to twice the white crime rate given their percentage of the population. Can one infer from this that maybe they have a more extreme dislike of whites than the other way around? What is generating this disproportional amount of crime?
edit on 28-2-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I'm not going to argue whether or not these girls in fact have any "special" rights. They certainly were under the impression though that they could get away with the ruse. In the end, they're going to go to trial over this and they will be expelled from school and that expulsion will make it very difficult to get into another SUNY school.

I hope that they aren't allowed any sort of plea bargain that allows them to drop the charges down to misdemeanors and some short stint on probation or community service. They need to learn the hard way that you can't cry wolf with something this serious. I'm amazed they got into the SUNY Albany if they weren't cognizant of the fact that these buses are wired for video and sound.

In all honesty, as egregious and scummy as their crimes were, to me at least, the more serious infraction was the reaction of the schools president in an email to all students and faculty where he ignored the schools code of conduct when he came out the morning after the incident and all but condemned the white kids without waiting for all of the facts to surface and then as soon as it came out that the girls were likely lying he then urged everyone else to wait for all of the facts to come out before rushing to judgment and condemning the girls in absentia. If he is incapable of leading by example he should resign from his position.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Funny how this is considered a hate crime and racism, yet when a bunch of blacks assault a Marine, saying BLACK LIVES MATTER its just a 'misunderstanding'
Hello pot, meet kettle

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: hangedman13

Why not look at the actual information and comment on facts rather than waving your hands at the standard propaganda?

But if it is not labeled at the time as a racial crime does it show up? Lets face it what happened on that bus was racist except that this time it was black on white, if the crime isn't listed as racially based it is not going to be recorded as such. Not every white on black crime is racist, but we are being led to believe that is the case. Whites are so racist and not a single black is, at least that is how the spin seems to be going. I for one am getting tired of hearing how bad things are yet seeing that the response just perpetuates the problem. The media loves to jump on what appears to be white on black crime, but as soon as it gets proven to be false they don't want to touch it.

Did you look at the records I linked at the FBI? They're tablulated by race "anti-White" "anti-Black" "anti-Pacific Islander" etc.

This crime would be tabulated as "anti-White" in that list ... it is the race of the victim that is measured.

No, I don't know anyone (again except certain Conservatives) who believe that every White on Black crime is racist.

No one believes that all Whites are racist and no Blacks are ... etc. etc. etc.

You're tired of the problem, but you're engaged in one side of the problem. Fair enough.

Media-schmedia ... the media does what it does ... goes like a hound in heat after ratings to sell advertising time.

Thanks for responding.

I think what he is getting at is the idea that White on Black crimes are FAR more readily labelled as racist than the reverse. The Marine getting beaten and robbed in DC a couple weeks ago is a PRIME example of that. No matter how it is spun, if the races were reversed in that specific case, and we're it about.... The Co federated flag for example, it would be labelled a hate crime. I don't know that I want to take the Time to find a bunch of cases just like that, but they are out there. Another that comes to mind is A black guy in Chicago that robbed two white men at gunpoint. When another black person happened upon the scene, the perpetrators told him"you're good bro, I only Rob white people". That case was not labelled a hate crime.

Now, let's be honest here, same case, White Man robs black men. A white man happens upon the scene, the perpetrators tells him, "you're good, I only Rob black people"- tell me that wouldn't be a hate crime.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

This crime would be tabulated as "anti-White" in that list ... it is the race of the victim that is measured.

Does the FBI have anything to do with how the crime is listed in the first place? If the local agency that filed the report didn't label it as a hate crime vs a specific group how is the FBI going to know that? The FBI just is gathering data from existing sources. Statistics like this are only as accurate as the data is and bad data will skew the results. Kind of like the Democratic Primaries!
As for your defense of the CUNY president, he chose from the start to take the side of the accusers. Instead of staying neutral till the facts came in. People of all colors have this issue with trying to deflect from what they did wrong and using a soap box to do it. Vigil's and speaking out against a non-existent crime done to their persons, were they that dumb to not realize they would be called out for it?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. This is one area that, as a leftist and actual social justice activist, I am beginning to here the conservatives on.

I myself, as a white person, am beginning to become fed up with the double standards in the social justice world. I am fed up with this idea that only white people can be racist or offensive, and that we should ignore when other individuals of other groups are racist/bigoted. I am over the emergent "culture" where as soon as a minority claims racism or woman claims sexism, half of the people present or in the media rush to be the first to agree and shut down any claim to the contrary.

The BIGGEST problem with all of this is not that racism and sexism doesn't exist. It DOES. And women and minorities have suffered the effects of oppression. The biggest problem is that such actions and such double standards push away allies, slow progress on actual racial/gender reconciliation, and most definitely block non-allies or non-social justice people from being converted to the cause.
edit on 4-3-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
Just came across this topic whilst browsing reddit. Funny how the truth has comes out and is buried by the MSM, barely getting a passing mention.

I will put both links at the bottom.

I'm not sure which material would be good to post, so I will give you a breakdown. Essentially, on January 30th, 3 black women made accusations against a dozen white students that the white students assaulted them and called them racial slurs, and then after getting off the bus, nobody helped them. As it turns out today however, it was actually the 3 BLACK WOMEN who were the aggressors, and according to other witnesses on the bus (from different races), one of the black women was the only person who used a racial slur against one of the white students!

As reported by CNN on February 2. 3 Black women made claims that they were physically attacked by a large group of white men and women on a bus who shouted racial slurs. They claim after they got off the bus no one helped them. They gave a speech claiming they will stay strong and proud and also (if you can stomach the video) claimed, at a massive rally on school grounds "Black Women have been squished under the hand of White Men and Women"

Less than 24 hours later, the President of the University released a statement condemning the 'attack' and told, without any sort of proof, his entire student body that the women were the victims of a hate crime. He doesn't say alleged, claimed, anything, he outright states:

"Early this morning, three of our students were harassed and assaulted while riding on a CDTA bus on Western Ave. in Albany.

The students, who are Black women, stated that racial slurs were used by the perpetrators, whom they described as a group of 10 to 12 white males and females.

He then continues on to state that racism and sexism will not be tolerated. Again, this is less than 24 hours after the alleged attack.

Hilary Clinton then condemns the attack on Twitter, along with Tyreek Burwell, and NFL offensive line man for the San Diego Chargers, who also threatened a student who then LEFT THE UNIVERSITY because he feared for his safety. (if I can find a screenshot of the tweet, I will put it, it was up only for a brief period of time, then deleted) Again, this is all happening less than 24 hours after the attack.

So far we have the University President backing a story with zero proof, backing baseless accusations against innocent white students. Hilary Clinton speaking on the matter, and now, what turns out to be innocent students being threatened by NFL players who have to leave campus because they fear for their physical safety.

But then the truth comes out. According to News 10 Albany, the complete reverse of this story actually turns out to be true. The 3 black women were actually the aggressors on the bus incident. And the only racial slurs that were thrown that night were by one of the girls, directed at one of the passengers she was attacking.

From the article:

“I especially want to point out that what happened on the bus was not a ‘hate crime.’ We spent a great deal of time carefully reviewing the audio recordings to determine whether any racial slurs were used. The only person we heard uttering racial epithets was one of the defendants. And it is important to note that no witness reported hearing any racial slurs directed at the defendants. And those witnesses were people from a variety of racial and ethnic backgrounds.”

Now, I have been busy with life, but over the last few months, I have posted no less than 5 incidents of false accusations of racism leveled against white people by black people. I hope to get back on that track, there is obviously no shortage.

My questions: If these women were heard using racial slurs, why are they not being charged with a hate crime? The mainstream media (CNN) was all about that when the story first broke. But now the shoe is on the other foot and it's not appropriate?

I would also like to point out the impatient, rabid ignorance that the left displayed here. They were practically foaming at the mouth in their condemnation of this supposed attack, in true typical Liberal style, making judgements before all the information is in.

End result of this debacle? A University President, and Hilary Clinton basically accused over a dozen White students of racism with no factual basis whatsoever. And an NFL football player (who still hasn't issued an apology) physically threatened one of the students who was supposedly involved in the "attack", and he felt that his safety was in so much jeopardy that he stopped going to school, and now his education has been obstructed. All because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

What is the University going to do to address these injustices? Likely nothing. The kid who fled campus has just flushed an entire semesters worth of tuition down the drain just because he was trying to get the # home, and a dozen students were accused of something that can follow them around for the rest of their lives. And a rally was held on school property that propagated racial divide and could have easily incited violence.

Discuss. I would be interested in hearing some of our most vocal local Liberals on this board trying to defend these despicable actions. You guys all come out of the woodwork when you hear cases of injustice faced by Blacks, or read a sensationalized story about racial injustice. If you are not hypocrites, you will come out and decry this. If not, then bask in it. Everyone knows who you are.

As always, keep it civil.

Sources:
news10.com... - Women Charged with false reporting

www.cnn.com... - CNN pushing for racial animosity

www.albany.edu... - President of the University ignorantly accepting and giving merit to only one side of the story, before having all the facts, reinforcing what turned out to be false racism accusations against more than a dozen innocent White Students

twitter.com... - Hillary Clinton doing the same damn thing

I just want to say. Because i work for various social justice causes, and am in the left, I literally wallow in communities where social justice warriors are the norm. Daily, in person. My frustration is growing with all of this. If they knew I was reading this, and agreeing it is problematic, I would probably be called a racist at work tomorrow by someone.

And speaking of work, and related to this article, despite my resume (of clear social justice activities) and my credentials, even at work some people of color say all kinds of abusive things to me and project on to me because I am white. If i was to do so to them based on their race, I would get fired in a heart beat, especially given I am in a political office that is on the left. I want to be clear it is only some of the people of color I work with, and by no means all.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras
a reply to: chuck258

I want to know why it was necessary to validate the eyewitness accounts by saying they were " from many ethnic backgrounds ".

So, they can't be trusted if they were all white?

According to social justice warriors, no. To hear SJWs tell it, any kind of testimony or disagreement is suspect or able to be dismissed if it is coming from a white person. "Of course they are offended, they are white."

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Sargeras

I don't think it's "just in my own mind" ... we've had several posters make wide-sweeping comments based on the OP that say that this incident shows that White people are generally disliked, distrusted and mistreated across the US.

If you missed that, reread the thread. (I don't know how you could miss it, one of the statements was yours.)

Now, I am a leftist, and I'm usually considered liberal here ... and the OP requested that "liberals" come in and discuss the issue ... and that's why I'm here.

Let's review my claims.

1. The girls in question appear to be acting in a racist way in the security videos.

2. They in fact (based on the investigations) were the culprits and instigators of the issues on the bus.

3. I stated that they apparently tried to turn the situation around and make it appear that the other students were doing what they themselves were doing ... and this came to light as a result of investigation of the claims.

4. The girls are now facing charges for their allegedly illegal actions. (Alleged because innocent until proven guilty.)

Further ...

5. The President of the University tried to "get out in front" of the story only to discover that he got apparently got run over by the facts of the matter. Moral: Discover the facts before making sweeping statements.

6. Hillary Clinton: a politician speaking of something she didn't fully understand. Moral: Will wonders never cease?

7. NFL Player Tyreek Burwell is the BROTHER of Asha Burwell one of the now accused. He thought someone had physically abused his little sister, and he made a really stupid "Tweet" that he then deleted (probably when he found out more about the situation). You guys really want to censure people for one deleted Tweet now? Moral: Don't Tweet threats right or wrong.

... but given those things, what do we see here in this discussion?

Poster after poster laments that this event is indicative of the apparently near-universal racial hatred directed at White Americans. The tired claim of the right-wing agenda that we are all "post racial" in this country is repeated, since, you know there's no racism left despite the fact that it still shows up every day,

How many racially-motivated attacks happened in the period from late January of this year until the posting date of the OP?

Did anyone think to ask that question?

Or was it just easier to jump on the same style bandwagon that apparently the University President, the NFL Player and the Presidential Candidate jumped on and claim that the actions of these three girls somehow reflects the actions of millions across the country?

Tea pot/kettle anyone?

I'm a leftist too, and have worked in social justice.

While I disagree with some of the comments about "white people and Christianity" generally being under attack, I disagree with you that this is the point of the OP nor the lesson.

The point is that however valid the REAL goals/points of social justice are, situations like these show that there is a serious double standard emerging that is problematic in it's own right. At the very least, such practices and the ignoring of bigotry from minorities (when it happens however infrequently) is not constructive to the cause long-term.

Such situations in fact are pushing away many allies that do recognize historic oppression and the effects of it.

Can we agree on that, that it is destructive?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I found a really good resource on the subject you guys may already know about, if not here:

www.fakehatecrimes.org...

edit on 3 4 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Speaking of "White", what does that even mean?

Not every "white" nationality had a hand in american plantations or slavery at all. How about the children of immigrants from 20 years ago?

Lol, true story from work yesterday.

So, my office is about as racially diverse as you can possibly imagine.

One of our Chinese colleagues put Chinese characters into a birthday card and one of our African-American colleagues asked if he was Japanese. lol. To the credit of several other people, they playfully mocked her for it.

But of course, only white people do that according to some...

I hate the double standards of the SJW world.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
This thread is pretty old but, I wanted to throw in my 2c.
I got sucked into the sjw stuff for quite awhile- was just plagued by guilt and trying to humble myself constantly online and with poc constantly. At best they ignore you, every now and then you'll get someone rabid sending you messages about how whether negative or positive whites have no voice in social discussions, unless exclusively with other whites. Over the years I read some truly nasty, hateful comments about white people, but I'd force myself to set it aside. Repeat their "rhetoric" in my head to myself, "White people aren't physically or really mentally harmed by poc... Not on the scale that poc have at the hands of whites." For years I refused to listen to "white tears" and just without question swallowed these beliefs wholeheartedly. I had witnessed racism extensively from my own family towards tons of poc other than blacks, so I assumed all white people were that way.
However I distinctly remember learning through television particularly but also in school and other adults that racism was Text wrong and that feeling always really stuck with me.
I spent most of my childhood in Pennsylvania (almost completely white) but moved to Florida when I was 10 and was regularly bullied for being white. I moved back to Florida after living in Nevada for a few years, and by this point was in high school. I was 1 of less than 20 white kids in the entire school. I was regularly shoved and ran into and wouldn't get so much as a glance. 4 or 5 kids (none white) would force me to share my tests and homework with them and just treat me like crap and make fun of me the entire time. But I didn't have a choice. Anyways one black girl had the entire class laughing at my gapped teeth one day and I just remember feeling hated.... I never experienced anything like completely outrageously hateful obviously but they just let me and I'm sure other whites know that we weren't liked or welcome. But when I moved away and was brainwashed by sjws I figured they acted that way because they were so attacked by other whites throughout their lives, and I sympathized for them and began my own journey learning about intersectional feminism via tumblr (bleh.)
And you know, this part really disturbs me above it all. I once read (and googled and naively believed based on 1 article) that whites were the descendants of a group of albinos from Africa who were persecuted long ago for their deformity. They fled to Asia and then eventually the Caucasus mountain range or something, became isolated, and were forced to inbreed. Eventually they continued their migration into Europe and voila, the white race was born.
For a very long time I hated white people and was ashamed to be one: to be associated with such a bloodthirsty race. Desperately and regularly I hoped that there was some portion of my lineage that was brown. The rumor about the albinos cut extremely deep and I felt like I hated myself for months. It made sense- all the ridicule I'd read over the years made sense given that explanation. White peoples thinning hair, easily wrinkled skin, poor physiques, etc (all these things are explainable but at the time I was totally floored by this "revelation"). It wasn't until being saved by Christ and gaining some respect for myself in realizing whose image I'm made in that I rejected these sentiments. Before that I wouldn't really allow myself to have much respect for white people or myself in many regards; constantly humbling myself because in sjw circles, never speaking your mind and absorbing the cruelty being spewed daily is the least you need to be doing as a white "ally." I truly just wanted them to know that there were white people willing to solve this issue. But now it seems that a large number of them don't want to fix it, they just want to vent out their hatred onto a scapegoat.
I got to thinking though, how on earth is that different than my ancestors 100 years ago drawing caricatures of black people as apes? How is that different? Maybe I don't count to them, but I am a human being, I'm an individual person with a background and a unique path that no one understands but me and God... I have nothing to do with slavery or with Jim Crow or with the civil rights movements- and I hated myself for a good chunk of my life because of my skin color. How is that different? I grew up in an era that seemed at least somewhat remorseful for its past racist behavior, though obviously still dealing with the remnants of it. There's no denying there is racism against blacks people but black people have prejudices against other races, and vice versa, and there's nothing new under the sun. We are tribal. Anyways, I felt empowered from a young age to overcome skin color and other millenials can surely relate. How many times do I need to read how boring and dry and terrible my white fairy c**t is before it qualifies as hate speech? I'm now petrified to turn 30 because the phrase, "white women age in dog years" comes up over and over and over again; not to mention the never ending "mayonnaise" jokes that wont die. To me that's the same childishness as watermelon jokes against blacks. It's so divisive. How many times do I need to read that the world would be better off If white people killed themselves? I literally felt traumatized when I came to my senses, like I really couldn't believe that others are ok with dehumanizing white people that way (the albino crap). Thankfully I'm preaching to the choir here. I'm glad I could get that off my chest after all these years and sorry for the rant, if you got this far. History sure has taken a turn, funny how crazy it is that these people are fixated only on supporting and loving those who look like them... Racism is nothing but narcissism and pride and many poc are caught in the same trap my white ancestors were and it's a shame. Again sorry for the length of this. And I'd like to end this by mentioning claiming whites are innocent most of the time is probably not true, just as the sjw narrative at face value is not 100% true. The truth is somewhere in the middle and nothing is ever black and white! Every situation requires discernment and logical judgement, that goes for people, too!
God bless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join