It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonights Republican Debate, Girl in the Crowd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
So it was like Rubio and Cruz on both sides of Trump barking like dogs LOL. The thing that annoyed me is that every time Rubio made a quick come back a girl in the crowd would squeal the most horrible squeal. She did it over and over, it sounded like a dying parakeet. Im going to be mean, but if I was sitting beside that girl, she would have done that one time and not again. Ill bet the people in the crowd were looking at her like wtf girl ! 'Did anyone hear that idiot ? She sounded crazy, like a female sasquatch having a baby. Rubio has some weird fans.
edit on 26-2-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

How could you not hear it? What an unholy squeal.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
#squealygirlslifematters
edit on 26-2-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
think you should be banned from ATS for posting this WITHOUT POSTING A LINK!

I need to hear her squeal.

Wait...that doesn't make me sound good.
edit on 26-2-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I need to hear her squeal. Wait...that doesn't make me sound good.

Oh well, let's go with it. Does she squeal like a pig? Does she have a purty mouth? Is that banjo music I hear?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

It made you sound a little bit like buffalo bill saying it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
You can hear it here:

from 5s-7s

and again here from about 47s-50s and 50s-52s

edit on 2016-2-26 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
You can hear it here:

from 5s-7s

LMAO... not much more that I can add to this comment...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It would be funny if in a plot twist the squeal in question came from a full grown man instead.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Jesus christ...someone should have thrown her out for that

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Sounds like something you'd hear on the banks of Deliverance upon Cletis getting his 10 seconds of wunderlust.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
As The Donald pointed out many times, the audience was filled with the special interest political hacks who were funding the candidate in a baby diaper which is Rubio and the other one, Cruz, who is as charming as a discarded voodoo doll.
One of the big donors probably brought the street corner girl that screams the most, after an exhaustive vetting process.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

While watching the debate with my wife, I repeatedly thought our neighbor's cats were duking it out. It wasn't till we rewound it the second time that we realized it was from the crowd. My heart goes out to those sitting by her. It's a sound I can't un-hear.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Isn't that always the assumption we make if we're talking anything Republican and South? /sarc

The irony would be that if this were prior to the Civil Rights era, we'd all be dogging a Democrat chick and a Democrat debate because back then, everyone knew that the those types were all sheet wearing Democrats.

But that was before the Republican voted in the Civil Rights act so that the southern Democrats all mysteriously become Republican because obviously the it proved how racist the Republicans were ... or something.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I did hear her, and she reminded me of that fan. You know the one. The one you always hear over your favorite radio announcers at any sporting event. That fan can be male or female but no matter what, you WILL always hear him or her very loudly in the background through your announcers and wish they'd just shut up.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Every single time I heard that awful squeal, I pictured the YouTube videos with the screaming goats. My poor dog left the room. He'd apparently heard enough.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
One of the big donors probably brought the street corner girl that screams the most, after an exhaustive vetting process.

Wasn't there a recent thread about hiring actors for this sort of thing? Imagine the auditions for that.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
iM GLAD YOU GUYS HEARD IT, YOUR COMMENTS HAVE ME CRACKING UP.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
Every single time I heard that awful squeal, I pictured the YouTube videos with the screaming goats. My poor dog left the room. He'd apparently heard enough.

Pretty close. LoL

top topics

join