It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is it? The Real Truth About An American Holocaust!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat

originally posted by: greencmp

There are stones to block EMF. Sodalite and Lepidiolite are two. Keep them in your pocket and place them in your living area.
Link to info on crystals and stones to block EMF,
www.healingcrystals.com...

The only way to actually attenuate or eliminate EM radiation is with a Faraday cage.
I disagree and suggest that everyone tape a flat Lepidiolite stone to their electronic devices.
I am unfamiliar with a Faraday cage. Is that pyramid shaped?

It can be any shape, it's just a copper mesh. Try lining the walls of a shed or something as an experiment.

Give it a shot, if you are sensitive to electromagnetic radiation, you will be completely insulated.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: greencmp Cool. Thank you! I was hesitant to look it up for some reason.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Any conductive material will work but copper is the best for the money.

Silver would be the best.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: EgoLight
a reply to: peppycat

I bought all three quwave devices. You can Google it. Didn't return them even though I don't know the efficacy of them.
Well, if your not sure they are working, Lepidiolite is not too expensive and the flat pieces are very light weight.
The Faraday Cage, seems like a good idea too, but I am going to look into copper's properties and ability to block EMFs.
I always referred to EMF as electromagnetic smog.
Wish you the best Egolight! I work with my doctor about voices in my head and after years of trial and error I found the right medication that is the best annoying voice blocker.
Take care and be well!

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: greencmp Do you know how it works? I wouldn't want it to backfire and end up amplifying the EMF.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

a reply to: greencmp Do you know how it works? I wouldn't want it to backfire and end up amplifying the EMF.

Not a worry, if the enclosure isn't complete, it might leak but never amplify.

It's distributing the energy around the structure leaving the internal space free of external emissions.

Just don't touch it!

edit on 26-2-2016 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Just don't touch it!

Thank you! I looked up Faraday cage and found a good link for anyone curious,
science.howstuffworks.com...
I'm going to read the whole article when I'm not so tired.
There has to be a method of making it safe so you don't accidentally touch it.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

Carrier waves are push pull and a comprehensive faraday cage can interfere with them by trapping the wavelengths but it is best to have multiple layers to the mesh with different lengths between the mesh spacing from coarse to fine but since only a very few concerned people will ever pay for this it would never stop them only provide safe haven's for a few concerned individuals at no small expense.

Best solution I have not heard anyone use so far is a duel system to receive the ambient radio noise and then to created an inverse signal and output a cancelling wave, simply noise cancelling technology turned to radio wave cancelling use but of course this would also interfere with all other radio in the area and the local cell phone users would likely lynch you especially the teenage girls' whom have those monstrous little boxes glued to there ear's while they microwave there brains away.

The problem is for that system to work you would need to be able to output a variable amplitude signal able to block it within the footprint of the area you are shielding and microwave transmitters and recievers capable of dealing with the same nervous system frequency's they are using to harm/manipulate people are not readily available so you would likely have to sit down and design your own from discreet and IC component's.

Better than a faraday cage and potential portable but it would also irradiate you with microwave energy and other frequency's as well as likely run foul of radio interference law's both national and in the US state level, also you would not be popular with your neighbours whom could suddenly not recieve there favourite TV show's or ring out on there mobile's.

One caveat, if the weapon they are using is only functioning in the frequency of the human nervous system then that region of the radio spectrum could be discreetly blocked by this system leaving normal radio waves alone but also be careful of the potential to interfere with medical equipment and pace makers.

edit on 26-2-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Just don't touch it!

Thank you! I looked up Faraday cage and found a good link for anyone curious,
science.howstuffworks.com...
I'm going to read the whole article when I'm not so tired.
There has to be a method of making it safe so you don't accidentally touch it.

It's not really dangerous to touch unless the amperage is high but, if you are super sensitive I just figured I would qualify my statement.

At museums of science they are used for spectacular demonstrations of static electric discharge.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: greencmp I've seen copper clothing items for pain in the feet, legs and elbows and wonder if a cap made out of the same material would help stop EMFs, maybe help with tension headaches too?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Carrier waves are push pull and a comprehensive faraday cage can interfere with them by trapping the wavelengths but it is best to have multiple layers to the mesh with different lengths between the mesh spacing from coarse to fine but since only a very few concerned people will ever pay for this it would never stop them only provide safe haven's for a few concerned individuals at no small expense.

Best solution I have not heard anyone use so far is a duel system to receive the ambient radio noise and then to created an inverse signal and output a cancelling wave, simply noise cancelling technology turned to radio wave cancelling use but of course this would also interfere with all other radio in the area and the local cell phone users would likely lynch you especially the teenage girls' whom have those monstrous little boxes glued to there ear's while they microwave there brains away.

The problem is for that system to work you would need to be able to output a variable amplitude signal able to block it within the footpring area you are shielding and microwave transmitters and recievers capable of dealing with the same nervous system frequency's they are using to harm/manipulate people are not readily available so you would likely have to sit down and design your own from discreet and IC component's.

Better than a faraday cage and potential portable but it would also irradiate you with microwave energy and other frequency's as well as likely run foul of radio interference law's both national and in the US state level, also you would not be popular with your neighbours whom could suddenly not recieve there favourite TV show's or ring out on there mobile's.

One caveat, if the weapon they are using is only functioning in the frequency of the human nervous system then that region of the radio spectrum could be discreetly blocked by this system leaving normal radio waves alone but also be careful of the potential to interfere with medical equipment and pace makers.

Active cancellation could work (if you knew exactly what every frequency, amplitude and phase was at all times) but, you would be adding energy and any imperfections in that strategy (basically a given) would backfire.
edit on 26-2-2016 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Do you have any clue as to why you are being targeted? Is it just random choice of experimental subjects or is there something about you that has brought you to who ever they are's attention.

You say you are being gang stalked by organized crime. Do you know which family, or all of them. And why would they target you? You are saying that the mob has this kind of technology?

How does one know they are a targeted individual?

Does it make a difference to the experiments if the individual is aware of being targeted over not being aware of it?

Are you in contact or have ever met another targeted individual. Do you suppose that anyone would step forward here and admit it as it would seem that any nefarious group that has or is developing this kind of technology could easily enough suss out anyone who replied to you and, you know, step up the frequency.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Correct but then the signal cancellation would be automatic based on the feed or sample signal, that said yes you would need more than simply an aeriel to detect it and given the potential amplitude for interfering and/or over riding a nervous system I would actually imagine the amplitude to be relatively low, also the footprint you are protecting would likely be relatively small so the power needed may not be too massive.

You know the soviet's were also developing there version of the same technology that is currently being used against the US citizens and other nation's, they even had a very interesting radio based weapon which if I remember was powered by non other than Chernobyl.

That weapon was basically an anti aircraft/missile/satellite system and what it comprised of was a large multi frequency directable radar emitter and a massive reciever array, they would using this mutliple frequency emitter bounce a large range of side by side radio frequency signals at an incoming or target object and then pass it back through a large computer system which then analysed the frequencys absorbtion profile from which the target could be analysed as to what it was made of and then this profile was manipulated mathematically to produce the inverse complex conjugate of the most absorbed frequency's.

They then took the output data and put it into another far more powerful radar emitter which was powered by the entire output of one of chernobyls nuclear reactor's and beamed this radio profile back at the object.

Over the next several second's the object would undergoe radio induced molecular cohesion destabilization and grow very hot before it litterally fragmented in the air, kind of a radio based disintegrator.

So if the Soviet's were investing so much into radio frequency weapon systems them what WAS the US and it's allies up to at the same time.

Remember also how the soviets experimented in the US embassy in moscow with low frequency weapon's that induced illness in the staff.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aphorism
You're not seeing things properly, friend. You need to seek a doctor and they will help you defeat the voices.

I believe the OP is seeing things just fine.

You and all of the others on ATS who keep telling others to seek a doctor are the ones I'm more concerned about.

I honestly think that those who keep telling others to seek professional help are actually the ones who may actually NEED it the most.

That is probably some of THE most dangerous advice anyone can give.

The 'mentally ill' card is nothing more than a tool used for political purposes to silence and suppress the masses who openly express beliefs that contradict official dogma...

The diagnosis of mental illness is always a weapon. ~ Dr. Jeffrey Schaler

What do you think psychiatrists would do if Jesus were alive today? Or Buddha? Or Mohammed? Ba-da-bing! Right into a mental hospital, injected with drugs to stop their crazy beliefs and speech. Psychiatrists today are the true Grand Inquisitors. They would crucify the holy men and women of yesterday in an instant. Transcript for Video

Not only is psychology without merit, but psychiatry defrauds the public as well. Medical psychiatrists have been trying for years to validate their biochemical theory of mental illness, but “after decades of research that has yielded not a single definitive biological marker connecting brain dysfunction to mental disorders,” we are letting doctors evaluate and treat us as if such diseases exist.

To put it more loosely, making a diagnosis of mental illness is “a near mindless act where you can speculate whatever you want and never be ‘wrong’ (if any new or unrelated symptoms emerge just add another diagnosis).” In fact, there is not a single scientific study that shows prescription psychotropic drug users suffer from an objective, confirmable abnormality of the brain.

Psychology and Psychiatry: Rotten to the Core

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Absolutely correct, Psychiatry in general has long been regarded as a pseudo science as well while neuroscience is far more advanced but even the most educated and experience neuroscientist can only explain a few specifit regions of the brain and then only in as much detail as they know themselves but then there are cases which go outside of there experience such as patients with missing part's of there brain's whom still perform the same task's with no hindrance.

It is also truly to a large extent about control and a psychotherapist is often little more than a shoulder to cry on and someone to hear the confession of they whom choose not to go to a priest or pastor whom could do the job just as effectively (in some cases that is), you could even argue that the church got into the psychotherapy business a long time before Sigmund freud (fraud to you and me - fancied his own mother and projected his own devient mental state onto other's as his explanation Blaghhh wierdo) was even born.

Still when it is practiced by they whom are actually trying to help other's even if the field in general is a pseudo science then it can be beneficial for the majority of cases (so can placebo's though so the shoulder to cry on once again come's into play) but when it is practiced merely by those seeking a carreer path then it is something else.

Still one beneficial spin of is of course psychoanalysis and profiling in criminal cases which show's some of the research which is based on statistical analysis and not really psychiatrics except and in so far as it was in relation to the region of the subject related to social behaviour and behavioural probability as people are creatures of habit and this has proven itself to be useful in that minor field.

I myself am not a fan of it and actually regard most psychiatrists as a little crazy themselve's.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Really?

I'll be blunt, OP, since no one else will. You're not special and no one's stalking you. No matter how much you desperately want to believe either. Harsh comment? Yes, but you do need a bit of harsh and a push towards medical help much more than your delusions fed.

Knock it off, guys. Seriously knock it off. This is the mental health equivalent of giving the twitching junkie drugs & saying they're not addicts. You're not helping them.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Exactly, there are professionals involved in figuring out these cases.

Some of those working with these;

edit on 26-2-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

If you really believe this then I'm not sure you've ever known somebody with a legitimately severe mental illness. I'll readily admit that much of psychiatry, especially the drugs used, are poorly understood even in the medical community. What I can tell you without any shadow of a doubt is that psychiatry and even the poorly understood drugs can fundamentally change the ability of some patients to lead a life.

I watched lives spiral out of control on several occasions only to be brought under control by psychiatry.

Dangerous is offering medical advice that is based on YouTube videos and validation of behavior that you have had no personal observation of. Mental illness is real, it's sad, it's scary, and it ruins lives.

The idea of being persecuted and targeted, for no reason, is not normal and merits further evaluation.
edit on 2/26/16 by Ksihkehe because: syntax and tense errors

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Really?

I'll be blunt, OP, since no one else will. You're not special and no one's stalking you. No matter how much you desperately want to believe either. Harsh comment? Yes, but you do need a bit of harsh and a push towards medical help much more than your delusions fed.

Knock it off, guys. Seriously knock it off. This is the mental health equivalent of giving the twitching junkie drugs & saying they're not addicts. You're not helping them.

Look I know you probably mean well and in some cases are perhaps correct but just take a look at the subject matter before you make subjective analysis of it.
www.news.com.au...
philipcoppens.com...
www.thenewamerican.com...
mindjustice.org...

OF COURSE what you have to bare in mind is that the US was actually far more advanced in there research in the same field's, radio frequency, hypnotic suggestion, chemical mind control and many other regions of research were followed and a hell of a lot of it was done under the auspices of the British MOD facility's at Porton Down often at the behest of the US as it can be kept secret indefinitely in the UK unlike the US were they have to illegally destroy there research data before it is released or confirm is as a national security issue.
www.theguardian.com...
www.whale.to...
www.rense.com...

This on the face of it sound's ridiculous but when you consider they could choose them as random test subject's and watch the results real time on the TV it suddenly loses that ridiculous edge.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
jacobsm.com...

What your body and mind are is not just chemical interaction it is to a very large extent electrical in nature and so it is actually quite suseptible to radio frequency's and there effect's.
Have you ever notices how suddenly peaceful you feel, how your physical energy seem's to come back when there is a power cut and your local power grid goes down, that is because of the ambient electrical field's in your home suddenly no longer interferring with your own body's much weaker electrical signal's.

edit on 26-2-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Have you ever notices how suddenly peaceful you feel, how your physical energy seem's to come back when there is a power cut and your local power grid goes down, that is because of the ambient electrical field's in your home suddenly no longer interferring with your own body's much weaker electrical signal's.

No, I don't. I actually think "S&^t, I need to go start a fire in the wood stove. I also better check to make sure the hot tub doesn't freeze. Guess I'll have to drain it later if the power doesn't come on."

Then after worrying about that I remember that my DVR was going to record something and now I'll have to download it. Then of course there is the problem that my phone depends on my modem to work out in the sticks so if there is an emergency I will need to drive 15 minutes to get a cell signal to make a call.

I have not noticed those things you mention and if somebody does then there are plenty of options for getting away from it all. A subjective analysis of the original content here does not provide any evidence at all to support the idea that this person is being used as a test target for secret mind control devices or is being stalked for a, as is usually the case, mysterious reason that can't be defined or explained.

If you want to believe in every fairy tale you read that's fine, but it is an egregious and dangerous thing to suggest that people should not seek help when there is no evidence to support your opinion.
edit on 2/26/16 by Ksihkehe because: typo

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join