It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Mass Shooting 20-30 hurt, Several Dead...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

They reported the shooter dead so why are they still staking out the mobile home park for?
They looking for cell phone network involvement or something?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: reddragon2015

The shooter has been identified as Cedric Ford

www.washingtontimes.com...

A couple images from his Facebook -- which also has lots of photos of his kids.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Don't tell me how to think. I have lived 65 years and I have never seen WEEKLY mass killings in the US by sick individuals.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

When did I try to tell you how to think? All I said was that mass killing of humans, by humans, has always happened, all over the world. It is not a new phenomena. Whether you choose to accept this is a fact, not opinion, is your decision. But, it does not make it untrue.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

And that is not my concern what happens out of the US.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: reddragon2015

Another nut, another killing. It just keeps coming.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Thank god everyone was armed and could shoot this guy before he caused harm. once again the people having guns have saved lives.

''let he who say guns for all is a bad thing be struck down in a hail of ammo''

I thought it was a lone LEO who shot him dead?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Just a look at the history of massacres in the US.

It's been happening since the US was the US.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Then I am guessing you didn't grow up and live in an inner city neighborhood where killing WAS a weekly occurrence. It just didn't make it in the front page at the time. Ever wonder why that is? Seems the more gun control rhetoric there is, the more we hear about them in the news.

I have been on this planet almost as long as you. I too dislike this trend, but I will not delude myself into thinking it is anything new. The MSM and gun control movement wants you to think that way.

Is this a sad incident, yes, of course. I feel for the victims and their families. Bit let's put it into perspective, and understand the how before reacting with only emotion. Emotional responses make really bad laws.

ETA: I guess that the daily killings by the mob in the 1920's do not count. Or, the mass killing of Native Americans all across the American west in the late 1880's doesn't count? Perhaps the KKK lynchings before the U.S. Civil War do not count?

edit on 2/25/2016 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The Felon's AK was also full-auto. That's all I needed to see.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Of course. But not weekly. Not even monthly.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

you mean he broke the law!?

How could he have a full auto ASSAULT WEAPON when clearly we make laws against this sort of thing.

I enjoy when America tries to figure out why people are evil and do things like this.......like this sort of thing hasnt happened since the dawn of friggin human existence. When someone figures out a way to disarm the world simultaneously, then we can have a real debate on saving lives.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: DBCowboy

Of course. But not weekly. Not even monthly.

If only a small segment of the population ever goes nuts and starts killing people, then as the population increases, so does the population of idiots.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

As I said in my addendum above....

I guess that the daily killings by the mob in the 1920's do not count. Or, the mass killing of Native Americans all across the American west in the late 1880's doesn't count? Perhaps the KKK lynchings before the U.S. Civil War do not count?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DavidWright
How could he have a full auto ASSAULT WEAPON when clearly we make laws against this sort of thing.

Most people have no clue how hard it is to come by a fully automatic rifle. I probably should have indicated that in my post.

A felon in possession of a Class III firearm ... that's a guy who's re-hab completely failed.

The only question needing to be asked here: How was this guy allowed to be on the streets? Look what happened. Look what he did.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

No they don't count. These are lone sick individuals,which is way worse.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

No they don't count. These are lone sick individuals,which is way worse.

OOPS
edit on 25-2-2016 by MOMof3 because: DBL

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

It's difficult to get them LEGALLY. If you ignore the law, then, not so much.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: DavidWright

Most people have no clue how hard it is to come by a fully automatic rifle. I probably should have indicated that in my post.

A felon in possession of a Class III firearm ... that's a guy who's re-hab completely failed.

The only question needing to be asked here: How was this guy allowed to be on the streets? Look what happened. Look what he did.

Here's a CRAZY thought...maybe, just maybe assault weapons should not be possible at all to aquire. I know. ..too smart a thought for you gun nuts, but give it a shot (pun intended)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I guess Al Capone and all his mob buddies would be considered well adjusted upright citizens to you? Talk about a sick view of life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join