It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleased to meet you, I hope to have some interesting discussions here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hello, my name is Miss Milky Way!

I am 30 years old, and have always been interested in what is available to learn out there and under studied. I found this forum by accident when researching methods of making rock pliable.

There is so much to learn, and I feel being part of a community with an open mind will enhance that. Some of the things I am interested in are below:

Mind over matter - manipulating the human brain to not react to pain (Walking on coals etc)
Telekinesis
Manipulation of the happening of events in your life
Ways to help induce a positive and successful life
The study of instruments to detect different types of energy that isn't publicised or understood
Alchemy and the manipulation of metal properties
Natural health enhancers and elixirs
States of the mind and opening channels to see energy on different wavelengths

I look forward to participating here

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Welcome aboard.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Welcome and Good luck!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MissMilkyWay

Welcome. Hopefully you find what you are looking for and more.
For making rocks pliable i suggest a visit to your local volcano it has developed a very used method

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Welcome Aboard! Look forward to seeing you around. Sounds like you have some interesting subjects to expand upon.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ah, the ol' pliable rock seeking has brought yet another one here!

Welcome aboard and enjoy your time here!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

There is so much to learn, and I feel being part of a community with an open mind will enhance that.

You should enjoy yourself here, welcome.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Curious69

Yes, that was my original thought - heat. Although I am interested in any natural compounds that chemically react with the stone in away to change it's structure. Even if it's a heat only solution, doesn't hurt to have a poke around. Looking into some plant juice methods out of curiosity.

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

Which sections would be the best place to post about some of the things I listed? There are crossover topics, and I don't want to annoy people.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You'll fit right in. A member of staff will be along to show you where the lavatories are, as well as refreshments. Enjoy your stay. Oh, almost forgot..."You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

Mind over matter - manipulating the human brain to not react to pain (Walking on coals etc)

Learn hypnosis.

Manipulation of the happening of events in your life
Ways to help induce a positive and successful life

"Intention-manifestation"?

I'll leave the rest for now. Interesting list though.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Hello
I just thought I would let you know when it comes to open minds few topics here would be absorbed in such a fashion...
Just so you know anything you say will most likely be a debate...
That is unless of course that which you present is irrefutable...
Best of luck, hope you like it here...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissMilkyWay

Which sections would be the best place to post about some of the things I listed? There are crossover topics, and I don't want to annoy people.
Good question! I'm fairly new here and wonder the same. Look forward to your posts as your interests are similar to some of mine.
It's nice to meet you and welcome!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Yes, The universe works in funny ways. Being strictly non religious, I think there is a scientific explanation for everything. People who think they're smart in society most likely haven't scraped 99.999999% of how things actually work, interact and harmonize together.

The human brain is a power house, I would love to see more advanced neurological study in some of the fields I mentioned.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

The Plant that Softens Stone Thread on ATS

This is one thread you may be interested in. Sometimes the search here leave something to be desired finding things. I use google too and it lists ATS threads as well. Good luck in finding your path!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I look forward to any threads you make on alchemy. Welcome aboard.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissMilkyWay

Yes, that was my original thought - heat. Although I am interested in any natural compounds that chemically react with the stone in away to change it's structure. Even if it's a heat only solution, doesn't hurt to have a poke around. Looking into some plant juice methods out of curiosity.

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

If the mods think it is in the wrong place, they will put it in the right place.

Welcome home friend!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Thank you very much for all the welcomes!!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Hello fellow ATS member. Artificial telepathy is possible and was uncovered partially by an extremist named Donald Friedman who indirectly committed himself by threatening Secret Service Agents on the contingency that they remove all electronic and Directed Energy Devices from activation on himself and his family.

Research page 7 of Bioeffects of Non-Lethal Weapons: PDF online.

Welcome aboard.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Welcome and I love your interests!

new topics

top topics

join