My first recipe in English, so pardon any misspellings.
• Bobby’s Lox & Seafood Stuffing •
What you Need:
400g smoked Lox
340g Crayfish tails (see #1) *
200g Crème Fraiche **
200g Mayonnaise **
1 Lemon (well washed!!!)
1 pinch black pepper
* Can also compliment with some, for example, chopped Shrimps and Crab, according to your taste.
** I usually make my own Crème Fraiche and Mayonnaise, but store bought Crème Fraiche and Mayonnaise will do.
Soft Swedish Flat Bread (Google “Soft Swedish Flat Bread” for recipe)
Lettuce, chopped/sliced cucumber & tomato and/or whatever vegetables you have/like...
1. Let crayfish tails drain in a sieve. Then lay the crayfish tails in the double layer of paper towels and gently squeeze out as much liquid as
possible to avoid filling becomes loose.
2. Coarsely chop the salmon and the crayfish tails.
3. Add crème fraiche and mayonnaise in a bowl and add 1 teaspoon lemon zest and mix gently.
4. Slice the lemon in two and press 1 tablespoon lemon juice into the mix.
5. Add the salmon and crayfish tails and mix. Add the black pepper and mix.
Click a few tablespoons of the filling onto a flat bread and garnish with the vegetables. Roll up the flat bread and bite in…………
Oh, this is how the flatbred/dish should look "rolled up" (NOTE: This is just a I-net pic, not my dish - I didn't have a pic)
edit on 2252016 by BobbyRock because: a few fixes