It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans don't like Americans ok...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: manuelram16

Mexico's President Santa Ana is the one that orchestrated the 'loss' of said land.

Was be bribed?

Or was he blackmailed?

He was possessed

Catholic priests exorcise the entire country of Mexico as it seeks to drive out demons causing drug crime and violence

UK said so
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: Sargeras

originally posted by: Indigent
No even 200 years ago, you people stole their land

they are just returning home, learn the local language

That is retarded, there is not one person alive who's grandparents took part, or who grandparents lost.

Total troll post!

Actually, you are wrong.
I'm 325 years old and have been living off of baby reptile blood since I was a kid growing up in the monastery.

I actually was one of the original 85 people that back in 1825 helped organize the Unorganized Territory thats detailed in the map.

So, for that I am truly sorry.

Mexicans are gonna to eat you!

Mexico has Mexican people living there.
The official name of Mexico is United Mexican States.
The United States of America has states in it.

This xenophobia is really getting annoying.

Get over it. They are just people.

Isn't Mexico a UFO hot-spot?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
Isn't Mexico a UFO hot-spot?

Only when the Chupacabras and the Duendes are around.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

They are not Mexicans

They are disguised Persians

I would post a pic for evidence ese

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

no mas berrinche, amigo!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I live in South Texas which is 85% Hispanic Mexican and I know precisely what you're talking about. We have made friends with many of the Hispanics here but many, if not most don't like "Americans" if by "Americans" you mean the Anglo/Gringo population. There are many reasons for that but the primary reason is because of the history of bad blood between the two groups. For years in the 40's, 50's and 60's, the Anglo population was outright hateful to the Mexican newcomers and were quite resentful of their coming to and taking over the area. The Hispanic community has never forgotten nor forgiven that treatment and I seriously doubt they ever will.

In the long run and by that I mean the next 20 years or so, none of it will matter because by that time there won't be any Anglos left in South or South West Texas. All the Anglo kids leave the area almost immediately upon graduation from High School. There's simply nothing left for them here so I don't blame them and they've come to learn that if they don't learn to speak Spanish, they'll never be employable here. As for learning English? That's a lost cause as well. In fact the schools now immerse the English speakers in Spanish education from Kindergarten on and then phase them out of Spanish only into English. They do the opposite with the Spanish speakers so what few Anglo kids there are left in "the grades", i.e., grade school will come out bilingual.

I'll be pushing up daisies in 20 years or so. Therefore...........I don't care. But I'd guess that the Southwester US will have about as much in common with the East Coast as Somalia does with France in 20 years.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This tread is Loco

I mean common this was due

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

no mas berrinche, amigo!

Podemos continuar este 'thread' en espanol.

Sorry, I don't know the Spanish for 'internet forum thread'.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Hilo del foro de Internet.

(That is literal by the way)

edit on 25-2-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

It's weird when you meet someone who's lived in the US for over a decade and still doesn't speak the language and has no intent on learning it.

You know how long all those people have lived here? People are going to speak what is comfortable for them. I think more americans should learn another language instead of us complaining not enough people speak english. English is not the offical language, just the majority.

I also don't think they hate us at all, well not as a whole. I also think it is a case of hating those that hate you. You know hate begets hate yadayada.

They are here for benefits and to either send money back to their relatives, save money and eventually go back to Mexico... Or a other reasons not worth listing.

Of course it isn't, lets just list one negative reason and then say the others aren't worth talking about...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

tópico, acentúen gente, si van a escribir en español por lo menos usen correctamente el idioma...

Yo quiero taco bell. There, it was missing in this compendium of Spanish words universally known by Americans...
edit on 25-2-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Hilo del foro de Internet.

(That is literal by the way)

Hehe yes I was going to go along those lines!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

This is definitely true. I used to work with a bunch of illegal immigrants from Mexico and Central America. (Strangely, Mexicans and Central Americans don't get along at all) The guys from Central America (Honduras, El Salvador, etc) were very respectful, polite, eager to learn about our culture and language and become part of our team at work. The Mexicans were somewhat standoffish, sticking to themselves, not attempting to learn English (actually taking pride in not wanting to speak English) and generally just not as friendly or helpful as their Central American counterparts. I became good friends with one Honduran kid, Oscar, who worked really hard in the warehouse and I eventually brought him out into the field with me and trained him to do be my assistant. He spoke hardly any English when I met him and in 2 years learned our language perfectly. The Mexican guys working in the warehouse were jealous of him and called him "plastico" (Basically, the Latino equivalent of an Uncle Tom, if you will)

Anyway, Oscar and I had many conversations about our vastly different lives. He told me about the epic, years long, 3000 mile journey from his country to the U.S. and how difficult it is for his people to safely pass through Mexico. Ironically, many Mexicans don't take kindly to immigrants passing through their country. Oscar was spit on, shot at, jumped, jailed and badly discriminated against, to the point he was forced to pretend to be Mexican. He learned to speak with their accent/dialect and even created a false history, just to get through Mexico without being killed.
I learned that Mexicans believe California was stolen from them and they feel much U.S. land in the west and southwest is rightfully theirs. They proudly and openly speak of "taking back" the territory we "stole" from them by infiltrating our country, having as many children as possible and taking advantage of as many U.S. services and resources as possible. They proudly brag how eventually California will be returned to Mexico one day, once they get enough people here. One time I mentioned how I felt sorry for the Mexicans at our work, as they lived 10 deep in a tiny apartment and generally appeared to be living in poverty. Oscar strongly urged me not to feel sorry for these guys, as they didn't have to pay taxes or medical bills and sent all their money back home to their families in Mexico. I was shocked to learn that one guy making $12 an hour, actually owned a 3 story home with a swimming pool, on 40 acres, complete with horse stables and cattle ranch!
I came to realize that these Mexicans actually despised Americans. They think we are a lazy, weak, entitled people who need them to do our manual labor. You would think that they would be grateful to this country and its people for allowing them to be here and providing their families with a better life than would ever be possible in their homeland. However, its the exact opposite, in many cases. I know I shouldn't use this experience with a few, to cast judgement on millions but that's just the way it is. These immigrants have a goal of using and taking whatever they can from here, and taking it all back to their country to live in relative luxury. I have no problem with immigrants but I know if I immigrated to another country, I wouldn't have so much arrogant pride. I would embrace the culture, the language and the people and be grateful. It makes no sense to have such disdain for a country and its people, when they know full well the poverty and poor living conditions they faced in their homeland.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Indigent

The U.S. paid $15 million ($400,000 million in today's money) for that land.

Which wasn't what they wanted, but they didn't have the power to fight the lawyers and were tired of seeing their loved ones die.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I haven't met many legal immigrants across the board so I'm mostly referring to illegal.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I didn't criticize anything but the attitude.

I really understand why they here I don't blame them for that.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I haven't met many legal immigrants across the board so I'm mostly referring to illegal.

Did you ask them if they were legal??

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Don't pick on my Spanish man, I only learned it to fit in when I was a kid.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

payback for that rant of yours when you complained about my have/haven/heaven use...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Tuomptonite

Exactly.

Couldn't agree more.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join