It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the? Anyone seen this article before (Mars)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
www.iamblogging.com...

news.yahoo.com.../nm/20041221/sc_nm/science_mars_dc&printer=1

Sounds weird to say the least, but it may have been cleaned by unusual wind gusts

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I never seen that UFO before, that's facinating...scary too...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Looks alot like one of mar's moons.they are elongated and potato shaped,dont know for sure though.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
If I remember right, they explained it away as a old mars orbiter, whos orbit was decaying, and happened to come through the atmosphere right when the rover took the pic.
- The people who some up with these explainations suck at their job, but the public buys em' hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
That's not the first image of objects captured in the martian sky.

Images also released from NASA:

Odds are more is known about Mars than we are led to believe.

As far as I know, all of the above pictures were taken by the Mars Rover.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Nice pics and yeah, that thing has showed up in quite a few pics, spying on the rover from a distance.

But why did you post the 2 botom pics if I may ask?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
No paticular reason...maybe it fell off a ufo or somthing?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Well, its not "a" whatever object you think it is, its a drillhole from the mars rover ...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Interesting. When those pictures were released, NASA was drilled for months about what it was and never would comment. I've had those two images for quite awhile and have never come across an explanation of what they were.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I still think the rovers are wandering around in the deserts of Australia while NASA funnels the funding to other organizations. I have stated this on another thread and couldn't find links to support my theory, but I have seen it somewhere else as well. Seen quite a few rover pics that have some very terrestrial looking oddities in them. I think NASA is a major money laundering operation.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Other photos from the Pathfinder were doctored showing flying objects. Life is abundant on Mars contrary to popular belief, take it to the bank. I have spent thousands of hours studying and viewing ground zero and satellite photos from Mars. Since Nasa won't come out and give the names of Martian life forms I did myself. Sandmaries, Marrockies, Marmies, Microtechs and many more. The surface is loaded with incredible statues, monuments, and artifacts. On Mars what you think and see is isn't and what you think and see isn't is. This is not a joke. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
How is it possible for life to only exist on one planet when there are billions and billions of planets in our solar system. I think there is life and these above pictures may show that. A person would be stupid to not believe that something else exists in this universe besides us.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by klooney
How is it possible for life to only exist on one planet when there are billions and billions of planets in our solar system. I think there is life and these above pictures may show that. A person would be stupid to not believe that something else exists in this universe besides us.

I guess you mean Galaxy and/or Universe, not "solar system"
so far only 12 planets and a load of moons, asteroids and ruble out there

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
I still think the rovers are wandering around in the deserts of Australia while NASA funnels the funding to other organizations. I have stated this on another thread and couldn't find links to support my theory, but I have seen it somewhere else as well. Seen quite a few rover pics that have some very terrestrial looking oddities in them. I think NASA is a major money laundering operation.

LMAO have you seen any kangaroos, emus, perenties etc in "mars" pics?

Which desert/s exactly do you beleive the rovers are in?

Question for the boffins:
Does mars actually have any atmosphere? If the image was a meterorite
would it burn up, or sail on trough till it landed?

[edit on 093131p://22019 by instar]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
That is extremely wierd

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
yeah thats what i meant, i was in a hurry when i wrote it.

stu

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm new here. Hello everyone! Why would NASA (or anyone) cover up the fact that there is life on Mars?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
maybe to prevent hysteria. Who knows exactly why.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Mars does have atmosphere, but it would not be able to support any life like that found on Earth except microbial life, it is possible that something a flatworm might live underground.

Welcome to ATS stu, as to your qeustion, its most likely for one of the following two reasons.:

1. The gonvernment/NASA doesnt think we could handle the truth.
2. They dont want us to know.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
That made me think...

Perhaps it would interfere with religious believes which is in turned use to control the public...which would interfere with the NWO?

Theoretically, does live HAVE to be carbon based and air breathing?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join