It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK referendum GRASSROOTS OUT 5 March 2015 NATIONAL CAMPAIGN DAY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This is to let any British ATS members who are definitely voting out know that Grassroots Out are having a National Campaign Day on 5 March 2015. They are asking for volunteers to host/help on stalls all over the Country as they are aiming to get thousands of leaflets out in as many towns and villages as possible. If you want to help you can sign up on their website. They wont have the money at the back of them to the extent of the other campaign so will need as many volunteer campaigners as possible. If like me you definitely want to see the UK leave on 23rd June then please help in any way you can. Thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

I am voting in but thanks for the info.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
(2016)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. Already a thread for debating the REF issues and an ATS vote here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Thanks for the info. Already a thread for debating the REF issues and an ATS vote here

Star whore.

Thanks for the info, definitely voting out, may attend a rally near me.

P.S RP2's thread is an indicator of how some ATS members feel about it all. It's interesting.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

You made like 30 threads for your own, why not one more?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Star whore.

P.S RP2's thread is an indicator of how some ATS members feel about it all. It's interesting.

I have avoided all the referendum threads but like your opinions so will ask here to save getting swamped.

Why?

Do you not worry that if we go solo we will need an ally and have to become part of the US? We already bow down and fight in wars and adopt their terrible systems and suck up to large corporations.

Do you really want more of that? To me the EU sounds a lot better idea than the 51st state.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

You made like 30 threads for your own, why not one more?
And?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
SORRY, I wasnt trying to deflect from the ongoing debate which I have made comments on this post was just for INFO to try and get word to those who may not want to debate but are happy to help with campaiging a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I just posted this for INFO and not to deflect from thread where there is ongoing debate. I feel a bit bad now for deflecting from that so not being rude to you but why dont you post this comment on ongoing thread, there are other REMAIN posters and it has been polite so far and your opinions may help someone who is undecided a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Star whore.

I have avoided all the referendum threads but like your opinions so will ask here to save getting swamped.

Why?

Do you not worry that if we go solo we will need an ally and have to become part of the US? We already bow down and fight in wars and adopt their terrible systems and suck up to large corporations.

Do you really want more of that? To me the EU sounds a lot better idea than the 51st state.

We won't be the 51st state. Have you not seen the Encouragement by this lot to get the Chinese to invest in the infrastructure of the U.K?

How did a country, with a regime that the Chinese have, become one of the most prosperous?

They have kept the wealth amongst the hierarchy and it's their offspring that invade the UK Post Chritmas sales.

edit on 25/2/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
To be honest, I think the Cornish should go it alone.

Personally, I like the EU, but am profoundly unhappy with the undemocratic way the EU functions.

Do the concessions extracted from the EU by the Cameron matter? Well, yes. Clearly they don't if you have already made your mind up to leave, and it's in your interest to belittle them. They matter because they show that Europe will have two strands.

I think this is how the Scots felt. Lots of people hating the EU (English) and just wanting to separate, but lots of others who just want to get on.

I am no fan of Cameron and the Tories per se, but they've been quite brave. Tory politics aside, it is appropriate to run a referendum on this subject, just as it was for the Scots to have a go. Other countries are envious. How many people in France, or Spain, would relish the opportunity to reclaim some of the democratic principles their politicians are throwing on the sacrificial fires?

top topics

join