It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Mexican President Vicente Fox to Trump: We're "Not Paying For That F***ing Wall"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

"I’m not going to pay for that #ing wall! He should pay for it. He’s got the money," Fox said.

"Are you afraid that he’s going to be the next President of the United States?" Ramos asked. "What would that mean for Mexico?”

"No no no, democracy can not take that, crazy people that don't know what is going on in the world today. This worries me, the last caucus in Nevada... he won 44 percent of Hispanics."

"I’d like to know who those Hispanics are, because they are followers of a false prophet," Fox said. "He’s going to take them to the desert...

Former Mexican President Vicente Fox to Trump: We're "Not Paying For That F***ing Wall"

Amazing isn't it?

This is really happening in our world.

What will history books say?

As a news junky, this is better than the 2012 Apocalypse or Jade Helm.

"What is Trump?" Fox asked. "He’s not a Republican. Absolutely not. Those are not the Republican principles. He is not a Democrat. He is just himself. He is egocentric."

The world is starting to get nervous...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I have to laugh, for some reason every time I see Trump on TV I understand why he is starting to make people anxious, nervous and in the brim of a hart attack.

Hell I wonder how much his head is goin for in the underground black markets right now.

I love the controversy he is bringing, to what has been for decades nothing but boring politics, I mean after Clinton back in the 90s

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Maybe mr fox should fix his own country so his citizens wouldn't be trying to leave. But then again he probably depends on those people sending money back home to Mexico.

The other thing that caught my interest was the 44% Hispanic support for trump. Does he think all Hispanics come from Mexico?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Vincent Fox is full of crap, Like any other rich member of the elite, he have his own agendas, actually he spend more time than ever here in the US lobbying for the support of legalizing Marijuana.

What that tells you.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Maybe mr fox should fix his own country so his citizens wouldn't be trying to leave.

As he says

crazy people that don't know what is going on in the world today

He cannot fix it because there's a nefarious underworld that controls the world, including the country he is in charge of, or at least that is the message I'm getting out his statement. The cartels and gangs that run amok in Mexico are just part of that umbrella of the underworld control

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I wonder how much of Trumps support is from the old phrase, "The Enemy of my Enemy is my friend"

Media = Enemy

Establishment=Enemy

Political Correctness = Enemy

I could go on and on but you get my point, Even if you don't support Trump for all his policy choices, the fact that all these corrupt people are against him... well...

America, the Enemy of our Enemies is our Friend.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Don't know about you but there is a wall already in the border, and the most used crossing spots are watched by the BP, but there are millions of Illegals in the USA and there are Sanctuary cities, but the Feds don't mass deport them.
Maybe Trump is saying he will do it.
And yes Fox is part of the Elite in Mexico and he's mostly ridiculed in the press.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
actually he spend more time than ever here in the US lobbying for the support of legalizing Marijuana.

What that tells you.

He's actually a proponent of legalizing all drugs not just MJ and what that tells me is he's actually an intelligent man who sees reality for what it is.
That drug prohibition doesn't and has never worked.
That it also creates a massive criminal underground market leading to more crime not less. It also funds the production of more and better drugs for that market.
It costs lives and money which are off the chart.
It's also removing an individuals freedom to choose their own path in life.
It's also a huge double standard making everyone involved in to a liar and hypocrite.
And those are just the major issues around that subject, there are many more as well.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I think the key words here are Former President. Prez Fox is a businessman just like The Donald so he should understand the Donald's thinking. Bottom-line is Former Prex Fox is in no position to be stating if Mexico will be paying for the wall or not.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Let me guess, you want drug legalization, I got it.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Maybe mr fox should fix his own country so his citizens wouldn't be trying to leave. But then again he probably depends on those people sending money back home to Mexico.

The other thing that caught my interest was the 44% Hispanic support for trump. Does he think all Hispanics come from Mexico?

He doesn't need to "fix" anything. People have stopped coming in to this country less than in previous years and with increased stops at the border, even less are making it in. Also, many people are leaving.

In fact, more Mexicans have left the country than are coming in.

More Leaving than coming in

So your post in incorrect.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
originally posted by: AuntB

Bottom-line is Former Prex Fox is in no position to be stating if Mexico will be paying for the wall or not.

True, and Trump is in no position, whether elected or not, to make Mexico pay for anything whatsoever.
edit on 25-2-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

"I’d like to know who those Hispanics are, because they are followers of a false prophet," Fox said. "He’s going to take them to the desert...

Not that I support Trump, but I find the irony comical that he calls trump a false prophet ,while completely overlooking or asking why are the people in his country willing to risk their life and come work as slaves labor illegally in America?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Let me guess, you want drug legalization, I got it.

It's the only sensible thing to do but you can't just legalize them or decriminalize them might be a better term actually. But that is the first step to stopping the madness and criminal enterprises and cartels and death of innocent life and huge black hole of money wasted.

What fox's reasons for it I don't know and I don't know anything about the guy other than that. But as far as that issue goes it's the only logical choice which is beyond evident at this point.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Boy! Trump is really freaking a lot of people out!!
It's amazing and interesting to watch. How can one man have so many establishment people so nervous and he's not even done anything, just campaigned and rallied people? It's so bizarre!

If Hillary is placed (NO!!!) then we will know where all of his effort went. Hillary could never drum up that kind of enthusiasm and energy to propel her into the White House.

Well, people have been saying for decades the government should be run like a business so we don't have $800 screw drivers on the books (yes, a bit of an exaggeration) and who knows business better than Mr. Trump? Just a comment.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Perhaps payment should be decided on who is trying to restrict movement.

Are we trying to keep people 'out' or 'in'?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The money will come from the cost of 'legal' immigration and with the offset of not supporting those who are here illegally it should work.

Mexico would be paying for it because part of the cost of immigrating would be to build the wall. To fund it. So, Mr Fox, you will be funding the wall if Trump is president and who cares. If I had to pay an extra few bucks to get out of Mexico and in legally why not.

The ex-prez makes me think of this guy...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I do not think anybody really thinks Trump would build a wall. He just sells that for the low IQ crowd who are clueless about the expense, near impossible logistics, and complete pointlessness of it. People dig under and sneak across the most heavily guarded border on Earth along the DMZ in Korea. And people also just sail around it. Imagine the massive wast of money a wall would be. Trump may not be the brightest bulb but he is not that stupid. Honestly if Trump were elected I do not expect him to keep any promises he has made and he will simply tell people they are stupid to believe everything they are told and they should learn a lesson from it.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I totally agree with you. Now if we just had a few hundred million more people like you in this country we might be able to simply avoid such a possibility from ever arriving in the first place. But by his numbers it doesn't seem that way. If it actually happens it will be quite an amazing train wreck to watch though. I just wish it wasn't my country that it's happening in but it should be quite a show. I'm curious just how bad it will be too.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

That makes no sense. You just said that we would still have to pay for it.

with the offset of not supporting those who are here illegally it should work.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join