It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stats system suggestion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
First off I dont know if this is the right forum to say this, so my apologies in advance. I've been coming to this website for many years now and just recently created an account and started making threads because I enjoy it and it is sort of a payback for all the information this website gave to me and still does.

Now, I love the design of this website, I personally use the black theme and the combination of colors, icons and how everything is placed couldn't be any better in my opinion. Like everyone noticed some changes have been made to the website which are all excelent so far, very nice index page, background, etc. So I think now is the right time to say this.

This is just a suggestion, I think it would be great to change just a little bit the stats system or the look of it, rather than just displaying some bars that change in height and color according to your current stats. It would be better If it showed small badges like at the top-right corner. Each badge would represent something accomplished by the user, each badge would have a different design (I admit it, I love the icons used for each forum, they are awesome), etc. It would look better and it would be more meaningful or understandable perhaps?

Anyways this is just an opinion that I wanted to share with the mods and with all of you

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nito92
This is just a suggestion, I think it would be great to change just a little bit the stats system or the look of it, rather than just displaying some bars that change in height and color according to your current stats.

This may sound strange, but what statistics are you talking about? I don't remember seeing any.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

The flags, stars, posts, karma, etc.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

a reply to: ArMaP

The flags, stars, posts, karma, etc.

Not again?! There is a monument to them somewhere on this planet just have to be unearthed.
edit on 25-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Sorry I did not mean to say that they should be deleted, rather add more stuff which gives them more purpose, just my opinion

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

a reply to: vethumanbeing

Sorry I did not mean to say that they should be deleted, rather add more stuff which gives them more purpose, just my opinion

Too much information already available (leave it to self purpose; or dis-information/anonymity) wild intent.
edit on 25-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: nito92

Oh, that.

I suppose the "displaying some bars that change in height and color according" made me think of a different kind of stats.

top topics

join