It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot Mic Captures Trump Asking ‘Morning Joe’ Hosts For No ‘Too Hard’ Questions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

I'll never vote against my principles

And I'll never vote for entertainment value over my country

Honestly you should be ashamed in doing that. Not trying to be a jerk. But if you're that apathetic how can you ever say that you care about the country

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Thats my point. This is likely a very common occurrence between our so called MSM news and politicians ,therefore not unique to Trump.

Not that I'm supporting Trump, but I would be hard pressed to find out that the others haven't been treated the same behind closed doors.

If nobody is going to tell these assholes that we won't stand for them controlling the media by demanding special treatment then nothing will change.

Unfortunately, the masses aren't speaking up and the MSM, DNC, and the GOP are misdirecting their attention to the symptoms of corruption versus actually only focusing on corruption. I don't see the cycle ending soon.

Makes no sense to discuss : healthcare,economy,SS,War,racism.religion,sexuality, energy, or any other f'd up industry with the same corrupted people that wrote the current regulations and are directly benefiting from the way things are.

However , the DNC,GOP, and the MSM is doing just that and they want people chasing their tails in trying to focus on those things, than corruption : infinite Congregational term limits, campaign finance, lobbying regulations, and open door policies.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Im not sure who you would recommend but one main reason I am voting for Trump is because he isn't a die hard conservative. Alex Jones will beg to differ with You about Trump being the real deal. Bernie is over man and I don't see anyone else on ATS voting for anyone else but Bernie or Trump unless they are retarded so who are you suggesting we vote for ?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42 The others don't get any ratings. Its like MMA fighters don't bitch when Conor Mcgregor gets anything he wants, its because he brings the $$, he can do what he wants, same thing. If you have been stuck inside like I have for a few days watching the damn #e news then youd see that they are stomping on Trump full force.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator
a reply to: interupt42 The others don't get any ratings. Its like MMA fighters don't bitch when Conor Mcgregor gets anything he wants, its because he brings the $$, he can do what he wants, same thing. If you have been stuck inside like I have for a few days watching the damn #e news then youd see that they are stomping on Trump full force.

And you think $$ is the best attribute in a president?

Christ no wonder liberals think we are money hungry idiots ..........

PS the media hasnt BEGUN to do anything to Trump........

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

IM sick and tired of people telling me how Trump is different, Trump is a true conservative, Trump is not a liar and is for truth, Trump is honest.

So, stop reading those threads and get over it.

Nice deflection

Do you have any response to the actual subject matter of the thread or are you going to ignore that all together?

So true conservatives want tough questions that can be made into sound bytes to hurt them?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

IM sick and tired of people telling me how Trump is different, Trump is a true conservative, Trump is not a liar and is for truth, Trump is honest.

So, stop reading those threads and get over it.

Nice deflection

Do you have any response to the actual subject matter of the thread or are you going to ignore that all together?

So true conservatives want tough questions that can be made into sound bytes to hurt them?

are you actually eluding that Trump is a True conservative?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Those 2 are friends, who wants hard questions n the morning ?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask Ofcourse not, it was in reference to part of the comment. It was more about Trumps ratings and what he brings to the table as far as new voters, I doubt anyone would care enough to watch the debates if Trump weren't there, I wouldn't. I guess its not like mma now that I think about it.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Why are people still making excuses for this guy? He's changed party's multiple times and has flip flopped on numerous wedge issues, gun control, abortion and healthcare just to name a few. This man has zero conviction. If this were any other candidate and they had drastically changed their views to there diametrically opposite position just five percent as often as Trump has they would have been torn apart and discarded a long time ago. How can, what in some cases, appear to be otherwise intelligent individuals not apply critical thinking skills to what this man say? He is clearly just saying what people want to hear. The guy claimed to not know who David Duke was on CNN yet there's an article from some years back when he calls the man a "racist" and a "bigot". Seriously does he need the KKK vote now too. The scariest part about all of this is what the man is saying IS IN FACT reminiscent of proclamations made by Mussolini and Hitler, he even has Il Duce's facial expressions down. The guy even retweeted a Mussolini quote. And while many will say that a Trump/Hitler comparison is off base any real student of history can easily see the parallels between their rhetoric, xenophobia is just one example. Do we have a real problem with an open border? Yes. Is the refugee and migrant crisis an unsustainable mess? Yes. However for Trump to say that Mexico is sending all of their rapists over the border is absurd. And to all those who call Trump a nationalist; he quite assuredly is not. With his rhetoric he has managed to insult about %25 of the nation thus far. What he is however is a nativist. The ridiculous recording posted above is just another example of a rigged and corrupt system. I find it highly strange that when one criticizes Trump they are in turn criticised for not condemning Hillary as if that were some how relevant. Were talking about Trump, not Clinton, Sanders, Cruz, Rubio or anyone else. And for the record I have equal distaste for the Clinton's and unfortunately if it comes down to a Trump Vs. Clinton race, we as a nation, are royally scr***d. I'm not even sure there is a lesser of two evils there and the possible repercussions of either as POTUS are terrifying.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

This conversation caught on a hot mic falls right in line with Hillary having her questions handed out to her.

That's how it works with all the candidates. When people compare politics to hollywood they're not kidding, literally everything you see is scripted. There's still real battles being fought over popularity and votes but appearances do carry some degree of structure. This really shouldn't be a surprise, I'm sure you've seen the clips that show every news show talking about the same issue, often with the exact same words on the same day since they all essentially just repeat from a wire service. It works this way with the narrative given to guests on shows too.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
no surprise. happens on all sides. it's just the Media Industrial Complex at work. a well-oiled machine.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras
And pray tell, exactly who should we vote for then?

They are all the same, but at least trump is fun to watch.

That's the problem, politics aren't supposed to be entertainment, or fun. CSPAN had the right idea.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Hot Mic Captures Trump Asking ‘Morning Joe’ Hosts For No ‘Too Hard’ Questions

What politician does?

Not wanting, and not answering, are two differing cups of joe.

C'mon, folks... I don't like the guy either, but this is stretching it just a tad.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join