It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Activists Interrupt Hillary Clinton At Private Event In South Carolina

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Spoken like a true Master

Edit:
In reference to Hillary in posted video
edit on 2252016 by Butterfinger because: see above

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Note:

Please limit the discussion to the the topic and avoid discussions about each other or opinions of each other which is not allowed.

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I don't deny that there is racism, I just think it has become an convenient excuse for our own failings.

I concur with this sentiment, not only has the black community lost its self by trivializing racism but ironically their the victims of their own oppression through cultural and lifestyle advocation of the "thug life" and "living in the ghettos."

Sorry to hear that you had to deal with racial tensions growing up, but glad to hear it didn't stop you in your tracks like some other black folks...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
you're calling someone out on something they say 20 years ago? you do realize the world changes as does politics. People shouldn't have to and shouldn't hold on to a single ideology for their whole life. Live, learn, change.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Because you are so anti-Hillary, I would need to personally research any thing you say.

You should try researching something, you might enjoy the challenge and get a satisfaction fromm having knowledge.

ALL campaigning politicians say/do what is needed to get elected. It is not Hillary exclusive.

Really everybody does it is the kind of answer a mischievous child would give, not a responsible adult!

I'm a "go forward" person. Where are you going? Not where you have been.

History has it uses. only a fool would ignore it completely.

I am generally an undecided voter til the day I walk up to the voting booth.

That really is not anything to brag about, but honestly I could care less how you do your thing.

Thanks for your very informative post, lol's!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
a reply to: Edumakated

2) The fact BLM spring out of Mike Brown changes the validity of the message because it brings into question the accuracy of the claims.

Not necessarily... It gave people a chance in the U.S to address the issue of police brutality. Granted this is an issue that extends beyond racial discrimination as more incidents pile up. What BLM has become since its inception is nothing short of a racist organization almost to the degree of the Black Panthers. The exception being with the panthers,whom arguably were dealing with legitimate systematic racism from law enforcement that was undeniable even at the time.

The fact that the BLM movement hasn't outright denounced Michael Brown is telling. They still look at him as a martyr, despite the fact he was on camera hours before committing strong-armed robbery, and the facts of the shooting incident have come out. He was a thug. He is a hero to them.

THAT alone discredits ANYTHING they have to say in my opinion. Once the BLM starts showing personal responsibility and accountability, they might start to be taken seriously, until then don't expect sympathy.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Because you are so anti-Hillary, I would need to personally research any thing you say.

You should try researching something, you might enjoy the challenge and get a satisfaction fromm having knowledge.

Research what I want to hear? Good way to get biased half truths.

I've been doing this for 30 years. You?

When researching you put in only the minimum key words. Not words with bias that lean one way or the other.

Minimum key words gives all results. Then you read and compare without interjecting personal belief.

edit on 25-2-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Great, now you should try it!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Why Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Good on the BLM folks if that's who she is with, I kinda anticipated this a wk back when I made the above thread,
And the not so shocking but disappointing result of the Nevada Dem caucus.
In which I ranted that Black folks have no need to be loyal to the Clintons just because!!
African Americans Help Hillary Win Nevada Democratic Caucus:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Good for her or them for shining some light on Hillary at least all those top Black super delegates can't say they didn't know and feign ignorance, like Dr Cornell West said,many of the Black political elite class mistook the gravy train for the freedom train.

Im reposting this from my thread above.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
That was hilarious. I noticed some Bernie comments here and there, you guys do know he is done right ? I am still going to vote for him in S.C. but she has 500plus delegates right now and he has less than 20, Im sad to say this, im not being a dick but Bernies campaign is done. Since her super delegate situation opposes the will of the voters then I will vote Trump, I will not vote Hillary.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor
a reply to: xuenchen

That was an interesting video, I wasn't aware of her saying that so I looked it up.

“They are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called ‘super-predators.’ No conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended that way, but first we have bring them to heel.”

"We have to bring them to Heel"

Lot of truth to that, too bad it's not PC to say so we can't actually deal with any issues any more.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
They should put that women, Hilary AND the squealing girl from last nights debate into a cage together.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join