It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an experiment to try tonight

page: 1

join
share:
mrk

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I've just found out that I can use an old pair of headphones as a mic on my pc so I am going to attempt to record some EVP using cooledit pro.

This should prove useful because the graphic equaliser can be viewed and scanned quickly later so you don't have to listen through many hours of tape recording.

Anyone else wanna try and tell us what you find?.

I feel I "may" be able to get something from previously deceased far family members because I have seen them before they died in dreams and suchlike only to awaken to hear the news of their passing.

Up until now I have never done or thought of this type of thing but sionce watching White Noise I have decided to at leats give it a try.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrk
Anyone else wanna try and tell us what you find?.

I don't believe in this stuff.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I've only ever managed to get stuff when the intention to record evp was not there, but I was recording other things and accidentally got something. It's like the voices or whatever are aware.

mrk

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'm gonna try it, if it does not work the 1st time I will try 2 other times, I'm doing it before I go to bed and leaving the pc to record whilst I sleep. The only ambient audio that can be heard form a test I just did is the pc's ambient hum other than that with mic boosting on even a whisper can be heard

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I know it's not really the weather for it, but try to leave a window open and move the mic as close to the open window as the rain will permit. I got two unintentional successes this way.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Tell me how to EVP and I will try is it just plug in the mic, record and go

new topics

top topics

join