It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A light moving through my lounge.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Heh, maybe you are losing it
Or the thing you saw was actually something paranormal, ghost etc. Have you had stress or "big emotions" before the seeing of that light? Or has something special happened in your life maybe a few days before seeing that apparation? Any big decisions ahead, that you have thought a lot?

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Oblomov, thanks so much for that last post, it's just triggered a wave of thoughts and ideas on this. First off, the stress and emotion aspect. At the moment I am experiencing these in amounts I haven't ever before. I am just about to move from the house I'm in to a new one due to splitting up with my partner of a number of years. I am also approaching the end of a long project at work that will hopefully see me getting promotion. Since about October I have been juggling these with a number of other things in my life and it has been a stressful/emotional time.

During this period, I have constantly felt like my thoughts have been clouded. A feeling I can equate to being similar to when you have slept in a room without ventilation or with the heating on all night and you feel tired and irritable when your awake. I have also noticed recently (since this light business occured) that people have been saying how I'm back to my old self and not so withdrawn. I've noticed this too, as I seem to have a spring in my step now.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Ok then, this might explain things:
www.healthatoz.com...

"A hallucination occurs when environmental, emotional, or physical factors such as stress, medication, extreme fatigue, or mental illness cause the mechanism within the brain that helps to distinguish conscious perceptions from internal, memory-based perceptions to misfire. As a result, hallucinations occur during periods of consciousness. They can appear in the form of visions, voices or sounds, tactile feelings (known as haptic hallucinations), smells, or tastes."

I'm glad to hear that things are beginning to work out fine in your life. You probably won't see that thing anymore. But hey, you are one experience richer and with an experience that most people will never have

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the link and the kind words. It certainly is pointing to something like this at the moment. I didn't realise that stress and exhaustion could lead to hallucinations. Thanks.

<< 1   >>

join