It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A light moving through my lounge.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hello people. I don't think I've posted in this part of ATS before
but something occured in my home last week that has me perplexed.
It was about 10/11pm and I'm sitting on my sofa in my lounge with
a cup of tea listening to some music, you know, just chilling out.
Something then caught my attention out of the corner of my eye to
my right side. A light appeared from through my neighbours wall,
moved through my lounge from right to left, then disappeared through
the other wall. The light was similar in luminosity/colour to the red
of a cars rear stop light and was the size/shape of a cigarette. My
lounge is approx 25feet from side to side and the light took about
5-6 seconds to move through it. There were no marks left on either
wall. The curtains were drawn so this wasn't a light from outside.
The one thing I remember mostly about it was trying to focus
my eyes on it. Although it was clearly in my lounge it seemed as
if I had to focus in the distance to see it clearer.

I've not heard of anything like this before. Any ideas??

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irma
I've not heard of anything like this before. Any ideas??

There is an alien craft in your house. It will get you, and will feed on you!!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hey, it disappeared through to my neighbours house. Hmmm, they have been quiet recently.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Not sure what the red color was?. When most people see some type of energy it is ussualy kind of a whisp like smoke. To see something that vibrant is outt'a the norm.

What feelings did you get off this object...This might tell you more about what it was. Did it scare you, or were you more amazed than anything.
Parker

P.S dont worry about Vertus comment he thinks everyone is out to get him!

[edit on 12-1-2005 by parker]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Maby its a bal lightingbolt, i have a link for you:

www.eskimo.com...

hope it helps...

bazz

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Parker/Bazz....Thanks for your responses.

Bazz, I checked out the link for ball lightning. All I can say is maybe. What I saw made no sound, was not spherical, and it was not stormy weather outside, just cold and damp. Not sure if this eliminates ball lightning or not.

Parker, the main 'vibe' I got from this light was one of alarm/excitement y'know like 'what the hell is that'. When you're not expecting things like this to happen, it comes as a bit of a shock. I'm trying to think of any more information about it at the moment, will have a think and post this when I've had some dinner.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
have you checked on the people that live next door yet?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
llama.....Unfortunately, I can hear them thru the wall now playing some dreadfully noisy shoot-em-up computer game. Unless of course it's Vertu's aliens playing on an Xbox!

Having thought about the incident for more detail, I can't really think of anything significant.....The light kept constant speed.....It didn't fluctuate in brightness......It didn't seem to be a solid object........made no sound, left no marks.....the only thing about it that was 'wierd' was that it was difficult for me to focus on it as I said in the first post.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hey, This seems really weird, i have a few questions. Are you sure you werent imagining it? And your sure it was straight through the air, not like, a light on a wall? ANd also, how fast was it going? Was it like...avg, walking speed, or a lot faster? or slower?

IBM

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Acre you sure its not some kids laser pointer?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

llama.....Unfortunately, I can hear them thru the wall now playing some dreadfully noisy shoot-em-up computer game. Unless of course it's Vertu's aliens playing on an Xbox!

Nope... that is not right... I don't have an XBox, neither a PS(2)... just a simple Celeron400.

Anyway, I often realize that UFOs are near me, running at high speed. What do I do? Move and observe what tricks does light play with my eyes. All UFO incidents so far I have seen near me, are related to light, reflections, and "visions" after leaving the monitor or a bright place.

But those I see over the net, are really interesting... could be true, too.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
sorry

[edit on 13-1-2005 by Irma]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Ok, no chance of it being a laser pointer thing for two reasons. The light wasn't on a wall it was in thin air, and my curtains (thick and velvety material) were drawn fully closed.

Of course, I could have imagined it. But to me it seemed real. Here's a pic, as best as I can do on Photoshop, as I remember it..........

....it moved at constant velocity, probably slightly slower than walking speed, and as smoothly as if it were rolling along a perfectly flat surface, and again due to the walls and curtains in my view it could not have been a projection onto these. Here's a rough diagram, from my viewpoint, to explain this.....

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well, i really know of nothing it could be... Thats strange... Its definatly not easy to explain... The best way i can explain it is... "stuff" happens, haha. Ive never heard of anything like this. Thanks for the diagram and what not.

[edit on 13-1-2005 by antigovFZ777]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Of course, I could have imagined it. But to me it seemed real. Here's a pic, as best as I can do on Photoshop, as I remember it..........

Oh well... if I had that much time, I wouldn't use that to enhance my paranoid capabilities... take my advice: ignore those lights near you, it doesn't worth that much to become sick of them .

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Ah well, cheers for your time people. Thanks Vertu for your continuing humour.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
could be a human spirit or just ball of energy but their not normally seen by the naked human eye.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hmm, it probably was not ball lightning because it would have burnt a hole in the wall or at least left a mark. Did you try to look away from it and then look at it again? Are you sure it wasn't a ghost image (did you look at something for a long time before you saw it?)

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Thats a good though, if you looked at something bright right before it then it could be from that, kinda like how when you look at the sun, or a bright lightbulb, or something, you see those dots, or a dot...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well, yeah it was kinda like the ghost images you get after staring at a bright light. But it was more defined than that, and there were no bright lights to be stared at (only the clock display on the hifi) and it's image didn't stay on the same part of the retina like ghost images do. When I first glimpsed it, it was out the corner of my eye to my right side and then it was central to my field of view cause I was staring at the thing. Maybe, I'll have to accept I'm simply losing it!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join