It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Justice Scalia attended gathering of Elite Secret Society just before his death.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: unicornholiday

I haven't watched it at all honestly ever nor much else for that matter. I have no time for TV anymore other than a rare occasional movie.

It is interesting that that little tid bit of knowledge was put in there .
That's powerful! No one would put that right out in the open like that without power.

You have to wonder though exactly why they do it.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Voyager1

Scalia was a Constitutionalist. He believed in the strict interpretation of what the Constitution meant at the time it was written ... none of this "living document" nonsense.

He defended the Second Amendment numerous times and under him gun-control fanatics were dealt several hard blows to their cause.

Now, if the stories of the Elites & NWO are to be believed, the stories say they must dominate the populace completely. Clearly, if the peons have guns that might not go according to plan, so the peons haven to be disarmed. Scalia would've been a major roadblock in any such scheme - whether he was aware of the endgame or not.

Regardless of what the bankers or other secret groups have planned, I only hope the GOP ass-kissers (like the turtle faced pussy Mitch McConnell) don't roll over and play dead at the first sign of a SCOTUS nomination from Obama. Our best chance for the Second Amendment is to get another judge on the bench who will also adhere to his/her oath and defend the constitution from those that would like nothing more than tear it to shreds (ie: Clinton, Obama, Pelosi, Sanders, Rubio, etc - Maybe even Trump too, as he has flip-flopped on it recently.).

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: divideandconquer

originally posted by: tweetie
Have you seen this report from Gordon Duff and Ian Greenhalgh yet at, "Veterans Today," about Scalia? This is one serious report.

Link

Article is gone. What did it say?

I'm sorry, I just happened across your reply by accident. That's the second article blacked out at VT about Scalia, at least in the U.S. Gosh, there's no way I could encapsulate it. Constitutionalism, Supreme Court, pedophilia, blackmail, murder. Maybe it can be found somewhere, I'm not sure. I thought about taking a screen shot of it when I read it but didn't.

Here is a newer article from VT which includes some of the investigation about Scalia from the other articles and ties it into many other major stories going on. Mind boggling!! The web this is a part of is massive.

Link

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: divideandconquer

originally posted by: tweetie
Have you seen this report from Gordon Duff and Ian Greenhalgh yet at, "Veterans Today," about Scalia? This is one serious report.

Link

Article is gone. What did it say?

I did a bit of searching and I don't like the, "Before It's News," website but they have a copy of the original, "Veterans Today," article.

I can't link it from here but the title at, "Before It's News," is, "White House confrontation over FBI file leads to Scalia killing."

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Weird that you'd need a secret society to go hunting. What do they hunt?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

You.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Its not gonna take elite level skills to do that dude, I'm laid up in bed with the flu.

If they want the most crap and unchallenging hunt ever they're welcome to put me out of my misery.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

We will nurse you back to health before hunting you down like a dog.

Can I bring you some chicken soup or tea?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join