It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Justice Scalia attended gathering of Elite Secret Society just before his death.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Can anyone confirm this?

I doubt it. Thus repeating it is at best heresy, at worst slander.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The first thing that comes to mind are the networks of "militia movements", like those in Texas, that are sort of like pro-Constitution patriots with lots of guns who want to overthrow the government. Whenever somebody gets bumped off like that, especially somebody of his stature and importance, I would assume some sort of disclosure or effort to right a wrong of some sort was in the works.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker

Can anyone confirm this?

This is hearsay and not worth pursuing unless something more credible emerges.

I've preferred using reliably sourced links and done my best to ensure objectively veritable data in my posts interspersed with personal observation and asking questions when something is unclear.

You know, kinda the opposite of how JP Guevara handled the 'inquest.'*

* which consisted of a cell conversation with a sheriff (who has a history if questionable calls in regards to suspicious deaths) that was spotty, dopped several times, and dragged on due to poor reception. JP Gevara was on her way to see for herself and was waved off by US Marshals who may or may not have been on the scene.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5
He had a rather large number of diversified investments, including several in gold, and many in huge scandalous banks, such as JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs. It is interesting to note he had many investments under $1000.

Hm, it seems he sold quite a few stocks before a downturn in december. Perhaps it would be worth looking into further for an economist?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voyager1
Who has the picture of Scalia's cut throat? Did I miss it somewhere?

You're right, let's be sensible and just refer to the autopsy, oops there isn't one. Nothing strange about a wealthy, prominent, powerful figure, found dead away from home, on a ranch he was invited to visit by someone he did a court case for. If he was really on his deathbed, he would have gone to a hospital, or stayed home. Is anyone in his family or law enforcement slightly curious how he died? Nah, whatever. Let's just guess it was a heart attack, which is just a story. Or...there is the other story of his throat being cut. How do you decide which to believe when there is no medical evidence of either one? By digging and investigating.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane

Well at least they didn't toss him in the ocean.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Trump could be behind it. This came out today, I have yet to crack the meaning of this optrump2016.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crazyorsmart
Trump could be behind it. This came out today, I have yet to crack the meaning of this optrump2016.com...

Clock is counting down to Super Tuesday?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crazyorsmart

well that settles it.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane

Well at least they didn't toss him in the ocean.

at least he didn't defeat the entire United States security apparatus 4 times in one day with a satellite phone and some box cutters.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
A connected,well off and accomplished relative of mine who also happened to be a member of numerous social clubs including a country club and the Masons died in a single car accident on a lonely Back road late one night. He was known well by his peers to not be a drinker and in good health for someone in their early 50's. This person's wife decided for some reason not to do an autopsy on her husband which some of the other elders in attendance of the funeral thought was odd. Being young but wise beyond my apparent years I overheard and paid attention to things being said by some of the older members who probably didn't think I would understand what was being talked about...but I did understand.

Now I can't remember specifics but the possibility of someone being directly responsible for this death was mentioned with an air of believability and kind of fear. As if my relative had pissed off the wrong person who upon his death received condolence letters from one of the state senators and the treasurer of the state and awards and accolades. This relative of mine was a very talented metal worker and self made entrepreneur. He had the key to the city on his wall albeit a small town but still an pretty decent accolade. This death and certain other things I heard here and there at family gatherings down in the rural parts of South Carolina have helped to put me on the Conspiracy path. I'll just end it with this sometimes big fish get in the way of bigger fish then get eaten and it's all just business as usual in the vast waters of the ocean.
edit on 27-2-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Have you seen this report from Gordon Duff and Ian Greenhalgh yet at, "Veterans Today," about Scalia? This is one serious report.

Link
edit on 27-2-2016 by tweetie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

All writers are fully independent and represent their own point of view and not necessarily the point of view of any other writer, administrator or entity.

In other words, um...ok.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
Lol @ Nixon's quote on the Bohemian club.

The funniest thing I ever heard.

Reagan is on a video from the 80s doing the same. He is more PC tho and says damn homosexuals being homos or something not AS rude but...

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I guess the real bottom line to the Scalia death (murder, suicide, ect) is why didn't anyone order an autopsy of someone who was seated in the countries highest court? He died without an attending physician and this is exactly what led to the JFK conspiracies. The government allowed yet another death be shadowed by conspiracies. Is this is an attempt to cover the truth? To generate a mass amount of conspiracies to cover the murder they committed?
Texas state law required an autopsy be performed on the body but no one seems to care anymore. He will be another death at the hands of the machine to silence the population of this country. Even if they would of falsified the autopsy report it would of been more than what they offered to us.
Scalia's death will forever be shrouded in lies and manipulation created by the Machine itself. The machine you make ask if is the body that governors our country. No single political figure can even come close to having the power the machine has. The machine sets in place every event that happens in this country. No one can stop it or change it. Good politicians will become dirty politicians once in office. No one leaves clean. Everyone leaves dirty. To stop the machine we must end the current system we have.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Have you watched this? Pretty freaking close -

Hunting accident? He's a member of a hunting secret society - how much better can it get ....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The Franklin Affair/Cover Up. a reply to: liveandlearn

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: unicornholiday
a reply to: elementalgrove

Have you watched this? Pretty freaking close -

Hunting accident? He's a member of a hunting secret society - how much better can it get ....

www.youtube.com...

Family Guy's fifth season first aired on the Fox network in eighteen episodes from September 10, 2006 to May 20, 2007.

That was a long time ago!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Voyager1

I don't like the show at all but I think i'm going to have to start watching it.
It seems that they're pretty informed in some form of divination one way or another.
Many of us expect there to be some bearded man or mystical woman that will
know the secrets - maybe the secrets are in something as benign as a cartoon
which makes it all that more easier to hide in plain sight.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
Have you seen this report from Gordon Duff and Ian Greenhalgh yet at, "Veterans Today," about Scalia? This is one serious report.

Link

Article is gone. What did it say?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join