It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Justice Scalia attended gathering of Elite Secret Society just before his death.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: TerryDon79

Um, the CIA, any special forces unit, clandestine law enforcement operations.

All of these are acknowledged to exist and yet they do have operations that the general public knows nothing about.

Yeah, because they're social clubs too.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

The U.S. Government is all out in the open too.

Except for all the top secret stuff that gets censored.

Just look at all the Hillary bagmails that are full of secret censorship.

And what about all those clandestine operations.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The U.S. Government is all out in the open too.

Except for all the top secret stuff that gets censored.

Just look at all the Hillary bagmails that are full of secret censorship.

And what about all those clandestine operations.

See my post above this.

Funny how CIA/Special Forces etc are the same as a social club in your minds.

I'm out of this because you're just looking at the evidence that suits your theory and be damned anything else. That's not research, that's bias.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Can you refute the fact that the people who have been identified (despite all attempts at maintaining their anonymity) are members of the IOSH?

Is that not factual evidence?

In what way is it bias to point out the fact that the 4 people who have been confirmed to be there are members of the order referenced in this thread's OP?

I'm glad you're out because that will prevent any further circular arguing.

I'll add this again

ETA: Since you seem to have some trouble understanding...

secret society

noun
an organization, as a fraternal society, the members of which take secret initiation oaths, share secret passwords and rites, and are bound to assist each other.

It says nothing about the organization not admitting it's existence.

edit on 25-2-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: but go right ahead and stick your head back in the sand

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

How does anybody know for sure what the difference is?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I bet you do.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Why is it always a bunch of old guys in these things? Wonder if they have a seniors discount. lol

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Believe it or not, there is a link to the Kennedy assassination with the Order of St. Hubertus, queenofswords found it and posted about it in SO's thread. Here are the salient details:

The dots I am going to connect with this post involve the assassination of JFK. That's right. Follow me here closely if you are interested.

First. The International Order of St. Hubertus. It was corporate in 1695. In 1938, the Grand Prior was executed by a man that wanted in and was denied. The Order was restituted May 1, 1950 to reflect its new multi-national character.

One of the first to be invited into this new restituted international order was a man by the name of Llewllyn Thompson.

Who was Llewllyn Thompson? He was an ambassador to Moscow and State Department Ambassador at Large from 1959 to the early 60's. He was questioned by the Warren Commission on the death of JFK about his knowledge of Lee Harvey Oswald during the time Oswald was in Moscow and seeking to renounce his U.S. citizenship.

I am going to leave it there. If you are interested in the details check these sites out:
www.iosh-usa.com... (Notice Thompson's name at the bottom)www.history-matters.com... (Thompson's testimony to the Warren Commission)www.russianbooks.org... (Notice the commentary at the bottom)

What do you think about that?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Apparently my reply didn't post. The article says that it was not known if he was a member of the society or not; and his friend denied that the Justice was a member. So the title of the article is misleading and tries to say he was an attendee at the meeting which may be false if he was not a member.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Esoterotica
Obvious ritual sacrifice is obvious.

What's the significance in the date he died if there is any?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm very curious about the 'Rent Boy Ranch' moniker.

Anyone know why they call it that?

The only sources that turn up appears to be the Scalia Sleeps With the Fishes article and the one below...

According to a first hand witness, USA Chief Justice Scalia was a Luciferian and a violent child rapist. David Shurter ranks Scalia as “one of the top three worst” pedophiles who abused him throughout his youth. So when news broke of Scalia’s strange death, the monster’s former victims got talking. News spread fast among this group that Scalia had in fact been murdered by a 13-year-old boy at a Texan ranch.

The child apparently took a dislike to Scalia’s approach to rape, was triggered – and slit his perpetrator’s throat. A recent article in Veterans Day online magazine referred to this property as “Rent Boy Ranch, playground for Mick Jagger and Charlie Sheen” – and was promptly blocked in the USA.

Bohemian Grove, Pedo Hunting Parties and Rent Boy Ranch

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Anyone believe this was a "hunting" club?

Interesting capes. Not even camo colored. They obviously never shopped at Cabelas for their hunting attire.

Looks more like Hogwarts cosplay

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
Very sick and disturbing read about Rent boy ranch. It would explain why the family denied autopsy.

Especially your link titled "bohemian grove, peso hunting parties, and rent boy ranch"
This type of abuse goes beyond imagination, as if just sitting down and molesting a kid isn't bad enough.
edit on 25-2-2016 by 222mockingbirdlane because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I think he was an old man that lived a long life and died of natural causes.

Man... when everything is a conspiracy - nothing is.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
#ing cult pieces of #. So #ed up.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I can totally believe the dark version over the official story. Too much shadiness going on to ignore and this makes me think of the second season of True Detective. Pretty good serious that portray's the dark secrets and desires of connected, affluent and powerful people and the means they go to cover it all up.
edit on 25-2-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Floydshayvious
I think he was an old man that lived a long life and died of natural causes. Man... when everything is a conspiracy - nothing is.

Sublimecraft's post from a couple of days ago says it all...

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
I prefer to be called a critical thinker and let the facts and the words & actions of others tell the story...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
I can totally believe the dark version over the official story. Too much shadiness going on to ignore and this makes me think of the second season of True Detective. Pretty good serious that portray's the dark secrets and desires of connected, affluent and powerful people and the means they go to cover it all up.

I can't believe you brought up that show True Detective. Totally reminds me of that, too!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
MOST, if not ALL of what the WaPo reveals in this article...was uncovered earlier though ATS member research in this existing thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow...they stole our work...right down to the flight logs and tail numbers I traced!

If Wapo had ATS T&C the author would be banned for the blatant plagiarism!

Indigo5

Indigo5

Indigo5
edit on 25-2-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

You're on ATS. No one here cares about performing an objective analysis.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join