It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Justice Scalia attended gathering of Elite Secret Society just before his death.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Secret societies should be declared illegal and banned! Nothing good can come from secrets!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Give me your Social Security number and bank pin!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Wow!
A secret society!

Hmm...so secret there's photos, documentation and people are talking about it openly?

Go (not so very) secret society!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Secret societies should be declared illegal and banned! Nothing good can come from secrets!

All that would do is force everybody underground.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

As you can see in the photo of the members, Cibolo Ranch owner Poindexter is the guy in front, second from right( next to the little Danny DeVito-looking guy). Looks like he's a pretty important member, right?

There was an argument over who took jurisdiction over Scalia's body. Poindexter pointed out that this was "way bigger" than the sheriff's dept and that the Feds should handle it but Sheriff Dominguez said it was in his jurisdiction. Dominguez eventually called Ken Roberts, a US Marshal, to come down. Did he call Ken Roberts specifically? Why?

When the sheriff released the incident report to the public he wrote that Scalia's hands were outside the sheet and by his side, the sheet pulled up to his chin. Now, how can that be? Didn't Poindexter give an interview that Scalia's hands were almost, like, folded over his chest in perfect repose? Besides, how can the sheet be pulled up to his chin if his hands were by his sides? Were his hands INSIDE the sheet? So many contradictions!!

I believe there was something awful going on at this ranch. There are no telephones at the ranch and cell phone service is spotty. The ranch is out in the middle of nowhere, close to the Mexican border. There are no hospitals in Presidio county so if Scalia had as many chronic conditions as they claimed, then why the heck would he agree to go on this trip? Diabetes?! Degenerative joint disease?! High Blood pressure? Heart Disease?

This whole thing stinks to high heaven!!

edit on 25-2-2016 by texasgirl because: spelling

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: dreamingawake

Curiouser and curiouser......cried Alice............

@ IMATAT - go ATS members, once again leading the pack in digging up the dirt!!!

I always wonder why when people do the most ridiculous claims they cannot even get the name right, it's not Anton is antonin, could it be a tactic to avoid A defamation lawsuit?

Was the guy cremated, if not who got a shovel and want to do some digging

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This is going to be in bits and pieces trying to remember it. So sorry, but it's been bothering me for a while now.
The Bushes were members of some weird club in Texas that was religious in nature, and wanted to cause events to bring about the second coming of Christ. There was an article about it in Vanity Fair magazine years ago when they did investigative reporting.

It had picts of GW leaving one of the meetings with his Dad, at night, while he was President. It wasn't a sexual thing, it was a religious thing. The perspective was it was for this reason we went to war in Iraq, to get the ball rolling in that direction.

The club had a weird name, and it was in Texas. I think this might be it.

This is the second time this month I wish I had kept all my old Vanity Fairs. Sigh.

Does anybody remember who appointed Scalia?

Sorry if this doesn't make any sense. I wonder if this is the same club, and if the Bushes were members?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Wow!
A secret society!

Hmm...so secret there's photos, documentation and people are talking about it openly?

Secret societies are not secret. They HAVE secrets.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: dreamingawake

Curiouser and curiouser......cried Alice............

@ IMATAT - go ATS members, once again leading the pack in digging up the dirt!!!

I always wonder why when people do the most ridiculous claims they cannot even get the name right, it's not Anton is antonin, could it be a tactic to avoid A defamation lawsuit?

Was the guy cremated, if not who got a shovel and want to do some digging

As far as I know, Scalia was buried. He was into the latin mass practices, which forbids cremation.

I suppose they could exhume his body for testing, if it led to that.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Wow!
A secret society!

Secret societies are not secret. They HAVE secrets.

So then it's not a secret society, is it?

It's a society/social club/membership/group with secrets.

A secret society means just that, a society that is secret.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

What? Secret societies make no secret that they exist. Never have. It's what they do behind closed doors that is secret.

I don't know where to direct you with your issue about the use of the term.
edit on 25-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

What? Secret societies make no secret that they exist. Never have. It's what they do behind closed doors that is secret.

I don't know where to direct you with your issue about the use of the term.

I just find it HILARIOUS that there's always a "secret society" behind everything.

You do know that by the definition of secret society (which has changed over the years) just says a secret society is a club/membership that holds any information away from public scrutiny? That means EVERY CLUB that has a paid membership falls into that category. Why? Because they don't give out your bank details or address.

ETA And how exactly is this hunting club a secret society? They're VERY open about who they are, what they do, their rituals and a lot more.
edit on 252425/2/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

That's interesting, because they sure didn't announce this particular get together at Cibolo Creek Ranch. In fact, Poindexter stressed anonymity for everyone in attendance. It was a poster on another thread who went through flight logs to get a few names and we found they all belonged to the Order of St. Hubertus.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

That's interesting, because they sure didn't announce this particular get together at Cibolo Creek Ranch. In fact, Poindexter stressed anonymity for everyone in attendance. It was a poster on another thread who went through flight logs to get a few names and we found they all belonged to the Order of St. Hubertus.

What did you want them to do? Put an ad in the newspaper, go on the radio? Why would anyone, except the people going, need to know there's a meeting?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Esoterotica
Obvious ritual sacrifice is obvious.

If this is true, is it possible that Scalia went along with some agenda? Did he take some sort of poison before going to bed, commit suicide, so that some agenda could be advanced?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

What did you want them to do? Put an ad in the newspaper, go on the radio? Why would anyone, except the people going, need to know there's a meeting?

Funny you say that. We did actually find a newspaper announcement on another St. Hubertus meeting at Cibolo a few years ago...when no Supreme Court Justice died.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Funny you say that. We did actually find a newspaper announcement on another St. Hubertus meeting at Cibolo a few years ago...when no Supreme Court Justice died.

Now look at how many announcements of meetings they have given, how many they haven't and then see how many of their members have died shortly after a meeting that either has or hasn't been announced.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I'm not privy to that information.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I'm not privy to that information.

Or is it you don't want to as it would put a shadow of doubt on your theory?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Um, the CIA, any special forces unit, clandestine law enforcement operations.

All of these are acknowledged to exist and yet they do have operations that the general public knows nothing about.

ETA: Since you seem to have some trouble understanding...

secret society

noun
an organization, as a fraternal society, the members of which take secret initiation oaths, share secret passwords and rites, and are bound to assist each other.

It says nothing about the organization not admitting it's existence.

edit on 25-2-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: definition added for the cognitively impaired

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join