It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight MH117 was shot down with a Russian Missile

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
BBC Credibility = Zero
Building 7 has just collapsed.

ETA - How can you make a thread with only 16 Posts?
Are there different rules because you are a long term member?

Anyway - congrats on your first thread and flags.

edit on 25-2-2016 by Now2016 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I'm not so sure I can accept this information as real. In fact, I do not know if I can accept any information coming out of the western world as real. Too much untrustworthy propaganda is being released to justify their acquisition of the Ukraine into their system.

I mean, Russia does the same kind of thing, it is not limited to the Western world.
edit on 25-2-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I like threads like these, just so I can sit back and watch people that question the official story of 9/11, believe everything fed to them about MH117.

Sometimes I believe that the creators of ATS only created it as part of their thesis on Sociology. Think about the wealth of information provided on here!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The sources used were forums and social media sites?

So basically the method is this.

"We'll assume it was the pesky Russians that did this so whose Facebook page says they were in the area at the time?"

"Oh, those lot were."

"OK, so which of them lot were in a missile brigade?"

"Those ones there."

"Gotcha!"

Headline: UK Online Investigation team identifies Russian Missile soldiers who shot down MH117

Bring back "Freddie Starr ate my Hamster" - those were the days.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: speeddr2000

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: TaleDawn
a reply to: Spaceentity

The problem i am having is with this.
A UK-based online investigative team

This is no doubt politically motivated. After all Russia itself has recently said that the USA and it's allies are pushing us into a new cold war.

OT is known however that the missile was a Russian made BUK.

It is also likely Russian troops did cross into Ukraine.

All of Ukraine's military weapons where Russian. Only presently did the US give them weapons. So could have been Russia or could have been the rebels, even Ukraine. If you look further into how this started the US started to give money for a over throw then didnt get the guy they wanted and started another overthrow. We keep meddling in other countries affairs. And it has not been working out. Iraq,Libya,Syria and Egypt not one worked the way we wanted too.

Cough ahem. The ukranians didnt have any BUKs though at the time. SO......

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
From the article:

The Bellingcat team published its 115-page report entitled "MH17 - Potential Suspects and Witnesses from the 53rd Anti-Aircraft Missile Brigade" on Tuesday

Potential suspects...

The UK-based investigation says it used open source data - such as social media sites and forums - to identify dozens of Russian soldiers and officers from the 53rd Brigade (based in the city of Kursk) who could have had knowledge of or been personally involved in shooting down the plane.

Could have had knowledge...

By comparing and analysing the data, Bellingcat concludes it is very likely that personnel from the brigade's 2nd Battalion were sent from Russia to eastern Ukraine.

Very likely sent to Ukraine...

So what we have is a report based on social media posts that actually really doesn't say anything except...it could likely have maybe been somebody in this group we are mentioning here.

Okie dokie then, onto the next mystery it is.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
so what exactly are these accusations based on. all i see is it was the 53rd Anti-Aircraft Missile Brigade did it.... based on what? seriously....

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

dude what? why do you think that?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

The Rebels in Ukraine tweeted they shot down a aircraft with russian made BUK missiles from crimea. the official ukranian forces didnt have those deployed did they because the rebels didnt have aircraft. IS that specific enough for you now?

After they realized it wasnt a ukranian aircraft they shot down the tweet was deleted.

SO i Amend my original post. the ukranians didnt have any BUKS deployed at the time. IS that better?

Point is the Ukranians didnt shoot i t down.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
i dont know whats more impressive the title or how he has not posted a thing for 12 years.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I always like to view both sides of the propaganda machine and I make a point of watching Russia Today . Sure Putin is a power and money driven guy like the rest who stab their way to the top. Only 20 men own most of the country and money assets. One of those billionaires was sent to prison for trying to spread the wealth to the people. Absolute power corrupts absolutely and all great men are almost always evil men.( Lord Acton)

However, the RT documentary counters the claim that it was a Russian Buk missile.

Gunned Down by Mig

Why do we have a trade embargo on Russia and why have we frozen her overseas assets. This would be an act of war if someone did this to the USA. Why is this not in our mainstream media.

Russis crime is lending 15 billion to the Ukraine. The ethnic russian priminister of Ukraine was immediately overthrown and his pro western replacement immediately borrowed 17 billion from Euro banks instead. Putin also offered to bail out Greece but the banks would have none of it.

Whats more, Crimea voted to join Russia. They are 95 % Russian and have been for longer than America has been a country ( Moscow and Crimea are Viking settlements ). Our press made out like it was an armed invasion. The provinces fighting are mixed russian and ukraine where the real problem is for independance.

I will watch the posted documentary and maybe it will change my mind. Seeing through the propaganda lies to see the shreds of truth is what we need to strive for.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
2 years have passed but the topic is still being discussed...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

The Rebels in Ukraine tweeted they shot down a aircraft with russian made BUK missiles from crimea. the official ukranian forces didnt have those deployed did they because the rebels didnt have aircraft. IS that specific enough for you now?

After they realized it wasnt a ukranian aircraft they shot down the tweet was deleted.

SO i Amend my original post. the ukranians didnt have any BUKS deployed at the time. IS that better?

Point is the Ukranians didnt shoot i t down.

How did they realized it wasnt a ukranian aircraft they shot down?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

oh. because of a tweet? ok guy. i wish i could believe everything i read on the internet.

also there have been a number of Ukrainians that have come forward and said that they did in fact have buk launchers stationed in the east at the time. one i saw even claims he was on the crew that fired that buk. so whats to make me believe hes not telling the truth?

you cant just use unverifiable none sense as an argument.
edit on 26-2-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AnnaMaria

when the wreckage came down. and for our other poster the missile came from rebel territory. nice try.

As to th eperson who believes th emig story. Thats been debunked numerous time. the SU-25 will not b eable to hold the altitude of 33,000 for but literally a second then stall out. the manufacturers even verify this. And thats WITHOUT WEAPONS. ANd a single missile from it woudnt down the airliner either IF it could even reach that height with th e weapons onboard. 16,000 ft is the ceiling with weapons onboard.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join