It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walling off Common Sense

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I don't understand why both governments don't build huge housing complexes across the border?

New towns and cities.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ATSmediaPRO

Why would they when some of the members are being extremely rude?

So they can have a chance to defend themselves. I personally don't think it is right to speak about others when they aren't around to back themselves up.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

Ummm...with the exception that the drug cartels...own...Mexico and it's ruling class...Take a real honest look at that border...the bridges and street lamps with the bodies swinging in the hot air...the sheer rivers of drugs headed north...the truckloads of baked to death families...the human trafficking...A souls just gotta love all that huh...?

Let's just dump more money into an already failed government...Yes...Mexico is a failed state whose life blood is white and comes in powder form...flake...or crystal...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Well... look to your northern border where certain plants are seriously being discussed with a view to legal recreational use.

Wanna get rid of criminal drug gangs? Make it legally available and they'll disappear like mist on a summer morning. Do you see anyone smuggling truckloads of whiskey barrels across the US border lately?

No. Didn't think so.

www.cbc.ca...
edit on 24/2/16 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

Ummm...I'm glad your prescient enough to see all of that...see the gangs disappear like smoke...you should move to Vegas...We lowly Muricans on the other hand are a tad tired of it all frankly...With the exception of the Mark Zuckerburgs of course...

So your advocating making coc aine...meth...heroin and whatever...legal so that it's even more readily available to ruin lives...Gotcha...Now...I can understand the herb...but certainly not the other highly addictive substances...

Wonderful poetry that..."Like mist on a summer morning" I think I'll borrow it...

Fleeting souls adorning
Addictions long travail
Like mist on a summer morning
as lives and families fail

I could go on...but what's the use of that...nothing I could ever say would change anything...and quite frankly your imaginings of a wonderful world where the cartels and gangs give up their power...where everyone lives in contented heroin bliss is just not realistic...You forget your own nature...and theirs as well...

Truth be told I would love that human nature evolved beyond our penchant for territorialism...resource conflict and persecution...I don't think we have those millions of years to wait for such though...So Yeah...I pretty much want the same things that you do...I just have to be a realist though...realizing that I'll never see that day...

Take an honest look at what the world economy is going through right now...not to mention the wars and rumors of war and tell me with a straight face that were going to somehow get to that place...

Quite frankly...I think it's all going to fall...from the fall chaos...from the chaos perhaps extinction...
No fever vision...merely speculation...

You have a good night sir and make room...cause when it all falls down...I'll be headed your way...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Legal heroin has been widely available for years now, thanks to BigPharm and your friendly neighborhood dealer, I mean doctor

<< 1   >>

join