It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction cases

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Logical.Well said.
edit on 25-2-2016 by AsianStellar because: .

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AsianStellar

the aliens have stable populations on the planet, they were here before the appearance of homo sapiens, they have genetically modified to use it. the genetic work carried out has given the results, on average in Europe every 50 million people there are about 600,000 abductees. and the baseline is genetic, DNA has to be compatible with what they are looking for and that not all seem to possess.

((I have trouble answering, if you see double answers apologize))

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Cocchino

Right.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Yeah I agree

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Here you go everybody, alleged alien abductions that occurred in non Western countries (Russia, China, Japan)
There are plenty; you just have to look.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

______beforeitsnews/paranormal/2014/07/one-of-the-strangest-alien-abduction-cases-in-china-ever-told-2472622.html

www.independent.co.uk...

edit on 25/2/2016 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

middle link just replace the __ with www.
edit on 25/2/2016 by chris_stibrany because: link error

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AsianStellar

obviously this happens for the reason of their presence here. Aliens have modified our ancestors because we had a DNA compatible with a creature called by the ancient soul. this entity comes from a different place from our universe and enters into the bodies compatible to gain experience. it seems that this thing called the soul does not have "the time axis" so has education of immortality ... the aliens are here seeking immortality that men have when they do not. hence the real problem, it seems that only 20% of the world population has the soul, this is something unacceptable and sufficient to destabilize the whole society. then the truth about UFOs is kept hidden to protect the paradigm that it takes all the same. but as I write here and elsewhere, a human being with a soul is no better than those who do not possess it, are different things.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Cocchino

Interesting.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Thanks for the links.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I just want to say I have experienced multiple things in my life I cannot explain from what is described as EHS and OBEs plus a few sightings and one of them occurring this past year. All I can say for sure is they can read your mind, hear your thoughts and can take on human form especially in high positions of power such as CEOs of Fortune 500 companies. I have been around one in particular a few times that proved obvious to me he knew what I was thinking which makes me scratch my head as to what are they? Not all clouds are clouds basically what your eyes see doesn't mean that's actually what they are, we are defiently being watched and even manipulated when near dream state to alter us for intentions I can't understand. This question never ends for me as to what we are dealing with because I am thinking it's more then one species or entities and could be dimensional vs having advanced technology we can't comprehend. I am not sure to fear them or not too but i know if you want to make contact you have to first genuinely believe and then ask but be warned it will change your life not necessarily for the better.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
They were not shot down at Roswell, U.S government was already in with multiple factions of alien intelligence to help coordinate the crash of a saucer near Truth or Consequences New Mexico to obtain new alliances with additional alien life with the help of existing intelligence not of this world. History channel will tell a story we all have heard to side track us from any truth or so I believe. I do not know for sure though.

a reply to: VashTheStampede

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join