It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Hillary Clinton be disqualified because she already was President twice ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yes I know it was her husband Bill who had the official title as President of the United States - But I maintain she was the power and brains behind the
'Clintonistas' and most if not all decisions made when Bill was President were made by Hillary.

This being true should the former de facto President of the United States be allowed to become President again and circumvent the
Twenty-second Amendment to the United States Constitution which allows a person to be President for only two terms

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hillary should be disqualified by the voters.

I can't understand why this hasn't happened yet.

Her failures in public office far outweigh her so-called successes.

And her failures out of office are monumental.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

No, this is a ridiculous argument. She wasn't officially the President therefore there is no official reason why she should be disqualified under this argument.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Huh? um no, actually. That's ridiculous.

And on that note, here's something:

I am starting to think that Hillary is just running to guarantee a victory to Trump.

I think that was the phone call convo that Tump and Bill had before Trump decided to run.

Trump promised the Clintons 5 Billion dollars if Hillary would run against him. Then Trump would destroy her on the main stage and then- payday.

Guess they didn't plan on Bernie busting in and dousing the place with kerosene.

Now the Clintons are starting to sweat, they don't want to lose their money that Trump promised them.
She needs to beat Bernie so she can then let Trump win, but how, now that Bernie is gaining momentum?

Go Bernie!

edit on 24-2-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

This doesn't make any sense though. At the time such a deal would have been made, Trump would still have been considered such a pipe dream that such a deal would be laughable to make by Hillary. It's more likely that Trump started running to help Hillary win, but I also doubt that narrative as well.
edit on 24-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

This doesn't make any sense though. At the time such a deal would have been made, Trump would still have been considered such a pipe dream that such a deal would be laughable to make by Hillary. It's more likely that Trump started running to help Hillary win, but I also doubt that narrative as well.

Huh? um no, actually. That's ridiculous.

And on that note, here's something:

Dude.... sarcasm.
come on, geez...

edit on 24-2-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Oh... Well it's the internet, you know how hard it is to detect that on the internet.
edit on 24-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Did not other Presidents have people who influenced their decisions to the point of becoming a "power behind the throne"?
Were they to be excluded too?
Once you start going down that route, there's no obvious place to stop.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Is this sarcasim? Are you being sarcastic? I can't tell.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Even though I'm a Hillary supporter..

I would like to discuss some of the posts above here.

I don't trust the polls that say Sanders has a better shot vs trump than hillary.

That defies logic.

Trump being insane even makes you average Republican uneasy. Hillary is much more likely to get votes from those on the right side who are uneasy about Trump than Bernie who is on the complete opposite end of the spectrum.

Liberals will vote for Hillary no matter what if it becomes Hillary vs. Trump.

I can't say the same for conservatives.. There no way a right winger would elect Bernie.. no matter how idiotic Trump is... Hillary however would be easier for them to swallow.

Hillary has this in the bag IMHO

top topics

join