It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam: The Holy Spirit, Hadith and Gabriel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Manly Hall books suck, secret teachings my ass. He seemed like a good guy, but his books suck. Not into masonry.

Never read the Gita either.

Zoroastrianism, Abrahamic faiths and the Nag Hammadi Codices are my interests.

You like your made for public consumption Pauline "Christianity" which is not actually Christianity it's all Paul all day.

I prefer Islam.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Barzini

That's why I like Islam, one God is plenty. I have a hard time believing God human sacrifices his own son, that's not cool.

Speaking of angels and sex. you dont have a problem with Muslim Martyrs needing virgins in Paradise? Sex in the afterlife? Really, that's so banal.

Are there toilets and toilet paper in heaven? How about running water...lets see what fun we can have with this logic

en.wikipedia.org...

wever, contrary to such reports, the Quran states that all believers who go to Heaven shall be granted the company of more than one houri—explicitly mentioned in the plural, and the number 72 comes from a hadith with a weak chain of narrators (i.e. less than totally reliable), and not the Quran.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I owe all I am to Christ and the Holy Bible, sorry but it is all I ever want to know anymore.

"thats all I ever want to know"

Thats a bit a stretch of the truth...your posting history suggests you lurk the atheist threads and have started no less than 12 threads in religion.
You sound like your proselytizing

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

It doesn't affect me at all, I don't follow the Hadith.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

the is not an Atheist thread.

And most of my threads might be Christian and I have posted on those that say the bible is not true.

But I don't go to atheist threads or websites.
edit on 27-2-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Barzini

Manley P Hall was more of a follower of Madame Blavatsky theosophical movement than a masonry though he was a member but so were so many others.

I will leave you be to your own devices now. I am tired of casting my pearls before a=swine and being rent by you at every turn. In trying to show truth to You with the word of God I have been a fool. I now repent, that is I turn away from you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join