It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best freeware video editing software for UFO videos? [Win. 10]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Hi,

I filmed something that I think is a UFO and want to edit the video. So I guess zoom and slowmotion is what im looking for. I also need to cut out a little.

Can someone please give me a tip?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You can get 30 free days of Adobe Premier from their website.

Maybe much more than you are looking for though.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Thanks! I know that´s a quality program. I hope it´s not "too" complicated for me.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hesse

A lot of good tutorials for it on the Adobe website and YT. For the purposes of zooming in and such it won't be that hard. There are presets for exporting to YT as well so when your done you don't really have to worry about what format and all that jazz.

If you're still having issues feel free to shoot me a P2P and I'll answer as soon as I can.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Doesn't win 10 come with windows movie maker ?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

As far as I know, it´s not included. That was the first thing I tried to find.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Windows Movie Maker is included in the free download of Windows Essentials. Install Essentials and then uninstall any of the components that you don't want to keep such as windows OneDrive.

windows.microsoft.com...

edit on 24-2-2016 by CraftBuilder because: owls can't move their eyeballs.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I filmed something that I think is a UFO and want to edit the video.

Don't edit the video , show us what you saw the way you saw it , if it's anything interesting it doesn't need editing.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yeah that's a good point too

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Although I agree with no editing, I use Avidemux and VirtuaDub.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP
Can you do slo-mo with Virtualdub ?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
dump it as its recorded and let people sort it out from that....make sure make/model and any settings are uploaded with the film and then the pro's can look at it and pass some judgement.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Yes, but the sound gets desynchronized. As I never used it on a video with sound I never had that problem, but if I needed the slow motion sound I would use Audacity (free) to change the speed of the sound track.

PS: VirtualDub is not really user-friendly, but it has many features and filters, including a very good deshaker.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Youre probably not going to make it look any better zoomed in or slowed down.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
Although I agree with no editing, I use Avidemux and VirtuaDub.

Wow! Those two program names bring back many memories of computer freezing, headpounding and lots of cursing! Loved every minute of it!!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Hi,

First please excuse my english. It´s not my first language!

Thank you all for your help. I think I´ll try to get movie maker and try that out first.

I´m pretty sure that what I saw was something very unusual and me and my colleague got a very close and detailed view.

I managed to record the thing with my Iphone 5 and it looks a lot smaller. I don´t really want to convince anyone with the video, it´s more of a personal thing. I just want to know if it´s possible to get some more detail out of it. I think I discovered some more strange things in the video that I haven´t noticed before.

One problem is also, that I filmed this at work and accidentally filmed some documents with names. That´s why I want to edit that part out. I would also like to mute the audio, It´s my voice on there sounding really exited and goofy and I hate hearing that!!! lol

If I can get this out, I would be happy to share the video.

I reported the sighting to MUFON back in 2013 and sent them the video, but never received any answer from them. Does anyone know a credible trustworthy researcher that could be interested in this?

BTW: This is a brief description of what I saw:

There haven´t been too many sightings of cross shaped UFOs recently. I had a creepy one. One day about 2 1/2 years ago I was standing in my office (top floor office building with view over the city) and looked out the _ I saw a cross shaped UFO that had a dark metallic color. Its´s really hard for me to remember how hi it flew. Anyway it hoovered straight over our office building very slowly in broad daylight. Me and my colleague could get a very good view and even noticed some details. It flew just like the "Cross UFO, LAWRENCEVILLE GEORGIA, USA" sighting, upright. But it looked much thicker and more robust and didn't´t have that circle in the middle. I think of that moment a lot. I Can´t get it out of my head. It truly freaked me out.

From this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join