It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Imperial Vermont of Maple Syrup = 11.23 Metric New Brunswicks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The sugar at the beginning of the list is technically maple sugar. Or so they saaaay.

a reply to: CrikeyMagnet

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrikeyMagnet
a reply to: FamCore

Now I have to wonder if the timing of this posting was insensitive to the plights of Vermontians... or Vermontonians. Vermontadors?

Sliding scale exchange rate? It could be as predictable and dependable as the WTI!

Vermonters. Best maple syrup in the WORLD! It's the vibes man! Vermont has a great frequency. Ok so I'm partial. No offense made to our wonderful Canadian neighbors! We love you man!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

The maple trees don't know what country they're in, right? They're just doing their thing..which is leaking fluid.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrikeyMagnet
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Maple Butter? What manner of abomination is this?

I mean... it's Maple, obviously... and it's butter... which is good. I can't see how it would be a bad thing.

Okay. I'm in. I'm now on the lookout for this "Maple Butter" of which you speak.

Maple butter... Why didn't i think of that? I prefer to fill my 16 wiffs completely with butter, then drizzle with a conservative amount of pure maple syrup. I would use more, but those trees work hard to produce make syrup and so are paid handsomely for their work.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join