It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YUUGE! Donald Trump Runs Away with Hispanic Vote in NV GOP Caucuses!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Two Hispanic candidates (Cruz and Rubio) and Trump runs away with the Hispanic vote.

Ain't it a wonder.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
Huh, not that it means anything, but I live in a town with a lot of hispanics and migrant workers, and I've talked to dozens of them, and not ONE has said they're voting for Trump. Hell, most of the responses from hispanics here have been along the lines of "are you kidding me?"

Just saying it is surprising to me the number of people saying that all the hispanics they've talked to are voting for Trump.

I do see some Hispanic Americans, openly supporting Trump. They want the illegals out of here just as bad as anyone, nothing to do with skin color or past heritage. And some others, don't mention politics and I don't ask.
Then there are the large amount of illegals around here (Southern California, near San Diego) who hate Trump- for obvious reasons.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Being that I'm Hispanic and FWIW, I trust trump as much as I think he has awesome hair.

Having said that , from the cesspool of candidates we are likely to get pushed down our throats (Rubio,Clinton,Cruz) I see no reason to go and support any of them , as they will all continue to positively impact the established Oligarch at the expense of the masses and continue to invade our privacy and expand gov't powers .

With Sanders and Trump (more Sanders) their is a slight chance the Oligarch might take some of the $crewing versus just giving it to the masses as it currently is working.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Two Hispanic candidates (Cruz and Rubio) and Trump runs away with the Hispanic vote.

Ain't it a wonder.

Now here is were some Hispanics wont vote for either of the two. Those two Hispanics are the white kind.

So those brown or black or Asian Hispanics wont vote for them. Because? Why?

Them Latinos are white.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Ain't it a wonder.

Not sure I understand your statement in full?

I'm Cuban, and I don't support either Rubio or Cruz. I vote on the issues and not based on weight,color,height, or race. I see Rubio and Cruz as the typical GOP republicans that talks a lot like a republican, but votes and acts like a democrat.

I really don't care for trump either but between (Rubio,Cruz, and Clinton) I see no point in voting or supporting anyone of them.

With Trump and Sanders at least their might be a chance for the Oligarch to get $crewed versus now where the masses are the ones constantly being raped.

Although I have very little faith on trump and would lean more towards Sanders simply for the fact that Sanders is talking about corruption and lobbying influences in congress and not just blaming the Chinese,Mexicans or Muslims for our issues and building a fruitless wall.

edit on 47229America/ChicagoWed, 24 Feb 2016 13:47:51 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Speaking with some other hispanics here in miami.

I think that most hispanics are mad at the way he said what he said.

But don't necessarily disagree with the core message.

Not every hispanic comes over to this country to live off the government till.

Many are hard working and are business owners to boot.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

Obama was white too....but he carried blacks almost 100%...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

All the so called minorities that I've spoken with support Trump. When I bring it up in conversation here I'm told it's BS and Trump won't get squat from the minority voters.

Yet, here we are with minorities voting just like they said they would
What gives?

From the perspective of an objective viewer on the outside of this whole debacle, it appears that people who vote Democrat generally don't believe that minorities are people (or at least adults) with their own thoughts and opinions.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I thought the thread was about Trump and the Hispanic vote. Seems it's not.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Obama was white too....but he carried blacks almost 100%...

Its different to Hispanics. Because Hispanic is not a race.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Not to take the wind out of anybody sales but I'm pretty sure the fix is in regardless who people vote for...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's nothing against you. I just believe you're wrong and you're buying into a line of BS about how Trump is being somehow picked on by the evil establishment controlled MSM that doesn't want him to win because he's so non-establishment.

Thank you -- I'm not taking it personally. I'm not a Trump supporter, for some of the same reasons you mentioned and others. So I'm not here to defend or promote Trump.

If anything, I'm just trying to represent a voice misrepresented in the MSM and the political arena. These folks know the atrocities committed on the border -- and on the way to the border, and within our borders. Whatever they may hold against Trump, it's not his criticism of the criminal element, no matter how awkwardly bad a messanger he is. Perhaps because they already know, and don't need Trump to tell them, they are a little less critical of how he said it.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

With Sanders and Trump (more Sanders) their is a slight chance the Oligarch might take some of the $crewing versus just giving it to the masses as it currently is working.

I think many share that thought -- of every race, creed and color. No one race has a monopoly on disgust and contempt for the political class!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Well heckter, Trump, every time I see pictures of him, is flanked by photos of two spanish looking dudes with Spanish names. Whoever those guy are they must like Don a lot.

edit on 24-2-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Speaking with some other hispanics here in miami.
I think that most hispanics are mad at the way he said what he said.
But don't necessarily disagree with the core message.

I can see that. Those I've talked to are more likely to laugh at him than get angry, but I can also see how many would be angry that he botched such an important message.

Not every hispanic comes over to this country to live off the government till.
Many are hard working and are business owners to boot.

That's sure the truth! Both those born here and those who come here.
edit on 24-2-2016 by Boadicea because: formatting

edit on 24-2-2016 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Not to take the wind out of anybody sales but I'm pretty sure the fix is in regardless who people vote for...

Maybe... maybe not. They will definitely try, but I think the margins may be too wide (and folks too angry) for them to be as discreet about it as they need to be. We'll see.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Trump belongs to everyone. Like the Pope but with more stylish clothes and better hair.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'm stunned by this thread, although I shouldn't be.

Trump won the Nevada Republican Caucus with 41% of Hispanic REPUBLICAN voters (according to informal polling by Fox News).

This is clearly inflated in the OP's source to imply that this one caucus (apparently by a maximum of 125 or so people) result implies that Hispanics (i.e. all those of Hispanic origin across the country) are now supporting Mr. Trump.

It is beyond mind-boggling that 1) OP would support this claim by making this post and 2) that so many who at least tacitly have agreed to "Deny Ignorance" are gladly participating in this charade.

The fact: Mr. Trump won the NV Republican Caucus (although there are MASSIVE issues with voter and election fraud, but nonetheless) and apparently carried, according to Fox News, 41% of the Republican Hispanic vote.

Or did he carry 41% of the Republican vote, that included some Hispanic voters?

This is absurd on its face.
edit on 24-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
How many Hispanics voted Republican? How many voted Democrat?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

It's actually pretty fascinating how horribly misunderstood the Hispanic minority segment is.

I quite literally saw someone's jaw drop when they met a "Mexican" from Mexico City who had blond hair and blue eyes. Americans...we're a funny and sheltered group.

?Yeah because "white people" are so regularly referred to by their native heritage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join