It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They made us.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
In gym class we usually learn a lot about exercising and crap. Today they pretty much made us march to this beeping crap to "get our heart rate up". with all the talk about Army, War and enlisting and crap in our school, having to march to music is a bit weird, it actually sounded asif we were under mind control or something, because everyone did it without a sound and it was too synchronized, i just sat there and shrugged :-/

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I find this VERY disturbing. What grade are you in?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
8th man, I am not a little kid :-p I understand a lot about the lies and conspiracys and things are getting weird, repeating of the same numbers, military talks, and marching wtf is this? They also talk alot about doing things "Military Style" when we do warmups

[edit on 10-1-2005 by Cartman]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Sounds like gym class to me. I would just complain to my parents about and have them look into it if it bothered you.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm more worried about the "programming" than I am the program. It's not like they're bopping to Brittany, that I can understand. Damn hormones.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I doesnt sound much different then Gym class when I was a kid. We called out numbers as we went through our paces but I dont remember music. I would have to hear a lot more discriptive account of what went on then what has been posted to tell it from normal gym class

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Eh, Prolly is , just the marching sound really was creepy, Damn I hate gym, you guys are lucky.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Nah man, Gym is one of the few classes I looked forward to. Gets the steam out of your sails.

Amuk, remember The Wall. That's what I'm talking about. The programming. Not good.

top topics

join