It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps first Political Endorsement is in...and it came from the Jeb camp

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I'm sure he has been there and done that, he may be many things, but stupid is no one of them.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I'm sure he has been there and done that, he may be many things, but stupid is no one of them.

He is not stupid but even his resources can't compete with entity's like the CIA,fBI and NSA.
Financially he likely no better off than you or me against those Giants.

There was a reason those agency's were given such overreaching power. And it wasn't to moniter and chase goat herders.....

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

But as with everything is reason for a "given" reason, I can not wait to see if Trump wins what role he will play in the biggest corrupted entity in the world, call the US of America shadow government.

edit on 24-2-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

No one would ever believe that was true, I mean, come on...

Have you seen Trumps wife?
Have you seen Trump? He's a well balanced alpha male with out a hint of psychological disfigurement.

Good try crazy

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Look, Trump is rich, like really rich.

How do you know that he doesn't have several fully functioning, fully grown clones packed away in the cryogenics lab waiting for the full brain transplant to happen when needed.

As soon as he's assassinated, he'll be back the very next day in his new younger and tremendously awesome body.

I don't think he can be stopped.

Go Bernie!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
No one is going to kill Trump.

Keep dreaming.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Their taking the wind out of his sails by playing along aren't they?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Well, it seems that Mr. Trump has his first endorsement and it came from the Bush camp.

First endorsement eh?

www.theguardian.com...

Don't think so...

Also, why does everyone think anyone other than the Elites candidate will win this? Trump is the loony opposition so that when Clinton wins it seems like she's the best choice...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: whyamIhere

It will be epic.
Finally, somebody going to DC to kick a$$.

He won't be kicking anything

He will only be kicking a brick wall.
Congress will block him at every term.

Hell you will see the most bipartisan congress in US history as republicans and democrats unite to make his term a failure and show the public voting for a outside candidate = failure.

Same with sanders,

And hell wouldn't be surprised if Trump caused to much trouble they would JFK him.

No Trump doesn't play fair and doesn't keep his mouth shut he would have no problem calling out senators and congress man. See he will have one thing he truly enjoys the podium from it he can wield a lot of power if he doesn't care about politics.

I actually fear the opposite that because politicians will be scared of what he would say they give him cart Blanche and no matter how crazy everyone agrees to avoid backlash. When someone thinks they are smarter than everyone else and believe they are always right he takes rejection personally. And when he feels attacked he returns fire so to speak.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: marg6043

He is not stupid but even his resources can't compete with entity's like the CIA,fBI and NSA.
Financially he likely no better off than you or me against those Giants.

There was a reason those agency's were given such overreaching power. And it wasn't to moniter and chase goat herders.....

Problem is if he becomes president he gets to pock who's in charge so your theory doesn't hold a lot of water. He puts someone in to change things and the old guard ends up at the curb. Obama did the sane thing with the military. See if you truly want to be in control being in the government would be bad. If there are truly some cabal controlling things they need to be international. They need to be able yo accomplish things outside the governments and without their knowledge. See you bring people in to the know you lose power and they gain it. The real trick is manipitlating events not governments. Create the events and governments are forced to respond.
edit on 2/25/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Trump, Bush ticket....Toosh, or Bump. Either way, WAF

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join