It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the more you know the better off you will be.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
And by that I mean you should devour this # day and night until you don't remember who you are, or what you where about all these months of conspiracy theorizing. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? BRO....heard it here first people protect your family. protect your family. and do something for yourself that is useful and move away. you know. in prison they know all about conspiracy theorists, and what happens to them...23

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I devoured this # day and night until i didn't remember who i was...but now i don't even remember who my family is so i can't protect them...

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME YOU MONSTER

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tmw93

Ummm...I hear ya bro...The longer I'm here...the more I learn...the less I want to know...

I stated in another thread the other day that sometimes I wish I could go back to before I started on this road of discovery...and gone another path...I should have stayed content in my warm comfort of ignorance...
I should never have boarded this train...

I have no power to change any of it...so why know...all these wasted words from all of us talking about the this's and that's...railing on and on and on...

I've been here since aught 10 and nothing anyone of us has said here ever mattered...ever had any impact...ever effected any change anywhere...The world doesn't care...

Not a very pleasant thought...But one must eventually realize how much like smoke in the wind one is...no matter the eloquence or passion provided by the words one might use...

"You'll get...nothing...and...Like it"...

YouSir
edit on 24-2-2016 by YouSir because: of that darned missing quotation mark...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tmw93

let the system crash mate and then swager deal with it
seriously let it crush first
edit on 24-2-2016 by preference because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Ya know what... Isn't there a saying "ignorance is bliss"?... Hmmm.. Well I wish I was ignorant still cause now I'm a paranoid recluse with serious anxiety problems... Conspiracies and knowing what's going on isn't all the cause but dang. I have more fear now I will tell you that. And fear of what? Just about everything and everybody. Oh I put my mask on daily and pretend to be okay but inside I'm freaking out.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: natalia

Ummm...Hey Nat...none of this makes me afraid...only resigned to the fact that no matter how many words of compassion I pump out into the airwaves...Or discussions I have here...none of it mattered...I may as well have held my breath...

It angers me...makes me want to do something about it all...but there's no recourse...the world simply doesn't care...everyone is too caught up in their own quandaries and struggles to link hands and stop the madness...
I've tried here on this site...you know I have...Its why you don't see me over in Short Stories anymore...(although I did flag and star your writing in yur thread thread there this morning) I visit but can't find the inspiration to continue sharing any more of my thoughts...

I've missed you my friend...You and all the others that I've spoken with over there...I owe you all a great debt...You bless me for being...

Maybe I just need to...DO...and stop trying to say so much...I don't know...

Be well my friend...know that I care...even through the virtigo and nausea and all the other symptoms...I'll always care...
even after picking myself up off the floor where I stumbled and fell...

YouSir
edit on 24-2-2016 by YouSir because: of tho many there's...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
unfortunately there is no easy way to say this. but they want you to know. they.

top topics

join