It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry for not introducing myself properly and just jumping right away into the sharky waters....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

2-1 to you, I had to Google the book title before I realised what it was.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Thanks really...for your response! Its all good at ATS...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Welcome my fellow prick! Just kidding. I like to be witty also. I believe that those two get confused.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willingly
a reply to: and14263

What brings you here Wayne? Any specific interests?

Yes, everything that is not actual daily pollitics.

Currently I'm reading about the evolution of the lancelet and various other fish. I don't always do that, but it's taking my mind of the addictions.

Currently I'm re-reading the book Spiritual Warfare by Jed McKenna. It's very entertaining. And my addictions are just fine. Some wine once in a while and cigarillos every other day. I didn't smoke for years, but then I started again. The hook is deep and I just can't think properly without being surrounded by smoke. It's an old habit and I just accept it.

I haven't read the book but what do you think of spiritual warfare? The act, not the book.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

I haven't read the book but what do you think of spiritual warfare? The act, not the book.

Unfortunately spiritual warfare seem to be neccessary. But the weapons are concepts and arguments. "Can't let the demons run amok." (Demon = not me, not I).

Exposing religious/spiritual slave/slave-drivers as what they are: Snake-oil salesman.

edit on 26-2-2016 by Willingly because: typo... not tipsy enough yet

edit on 26-2-2016 by Willingly because: Italian or austrian white-wine today? That's my question

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I've come across a lot of people over the years who engage in spiritual warfare because they feel it is a necessary thing to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join