It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mody with his western friends

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
hello my name is mody i'm egyptian guy . first time i joined internet it was in yahoo . my english was so bad lol , i was trying to fix it as well . i went to australian chat room and i knew my 1st western friend ., her name is tracey . i like her voice so much , she used to call me funny because i was making her die of laughing , it was hard for me to understand her accent but i was trying , then i moved to canadian rooms and i knew my best friend justine , she is so cool and sweet , when i understand english very well i went to more chat rooms , and i found alot of people even my friends in west have wrong ideas about my religion , specially about 3 points ( women , islam boardings , and sex before marriage ) , about women they were wondering why women in islam wear hijab , and they were thinking we are forcing them to do that , and the answer was simply , many western girls convert to islam and they wear hijab also , so hijab is part of islam real muslem girl wear it without any forcing , about islam boardings like pig meat and wine drinking and apostasy , they were so excited to know why islam band them , and the answer was simple too , all trees were allowed for our parents adam and eva except one tree . so all humen food is allowed for us except pork meat , same as drinks all drinks allow for us except wine , about apostasy they were wondering why if i left islam i must be killed? , i answered them ( in every country the cheated punish is hanging ) , apostasy for us like cheating , so it deserve killing , in egypt we just judge him by jail . about sex before marriage , my answer was ( god created us with brain to organize our life the only things which do sex before marriage are animals ) . about homosexual and gays . i'm 100% don't support them even animals make sex by male and female ... thanks for my friends who guided me for this site ( Technixcality and ivy ) .
edit on 24-2-2016 by modybey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: modybey

Welcome to the site, I'm sure your viewpoint will be appreciated. Thanks for coming by

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Welcome Mody. Im ready for the education you bring.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

yw bro

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IvyNeptune

Do u even speak good english?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hello and welcome hope you have fun herea reply to: modybey

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: darknewt

ty dark im having fun here ty

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Here you will find a variety of viewpoints and topics to peruse. It can be very interesting and for the most part, it's a great place to exchange ideas with other people, and see things from another's perspective, and sometimes even have your mind changed! (or blown) lol.

Welcome.
edit on 2/24/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

ty lady i hope it can be site for correct wrong ideas for all cultures and races !!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: modybey
ty lady i hope it can be site for correct wrong ideas for all cultures and races !!

Welcome. This is going to be fun...

*grabs popcorn*

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

ty

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

If you were to fall in love with me would you wear hijab hAHAHHA
just kidding

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I would.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

just kidding

No.
edit on 2/24/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Yes I think it will be enlightening,specifically some of his views expressed on apostasy . I have got to know him over time and he is a funny and good person just comes from a very different culture.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Isn't that tinfoil contraption a poor mans hijab?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

agust i like ur hijab fasion

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

hahahahahahah . he already wear hijab

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

lol @ no

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: modybey

just kidding

I think you'll be a good source of info here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join