It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can Christians fight the NWO when they practice the true religion

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: jazzy4

Just giving you the facts bubba!

Facts have verifiable sources.

are you going to share any or simply keep repeating that you know this or that to be fact?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I'd say that any religion or system of thought which harvests the Earth and turns it into a garbage dump; which genocides entire cultures to replace it with their own anti-human belief system, is in fact the very essence of a hypothetical NWO itself.

Unfortunately that first paragraph I wrote includes most religions and belief systems in practice today.

The "NWO" really started several thousand years ago and has been going (horrifically) strong, ever since.

Kev

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Thank you for "spell checking" out my post. I was writing rather quickly. But, ah, ok go to Amazon and look up some books on Ancient Egyptian Religion then look up Sumerian Philosophies. Then look up ancient Egyptian religion in archaeology and the same for the Sumerians. I think that you will find that it is much more than just one man. In fact, I have never read a book about debunking the bible or any religion for that matter.

Then after you do that, go look at why King James and the Pope at that time decided to come up with a Bible, not the first bible by the way, but a bible none the less. See what was happening during those times and why the church and the King were so adamant about presenting this religion to the people at that particular time. Again, I'm not trying to debunk anything, I enjoy knowing about human history and true knowledge and not everything said and put forward to us by the so called elite is truth. I'd like to know, maybe you don't and that's ok too.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The only thing frustrating me is the false assumptions made in your op... I have no doubts...
you want answers they are all in the videos backed by scripture...
What you are doing is promoting Nimrods lie and serving Marduk just like he did...
Do you know who Marduk is?
Also did you know Nimrod is Osiris?
and that his tomb has been found and that his dna was the first thing taken... I wonder what they are doing with his dna???
youtu.be...
edit on 24-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: add

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jazzy4

I enjoy knowing about human history and true knowledge and not everything said and put forward to us by the so called elite is truth.

Not everything you read from a book you bought on Amazon is true either.

A2D

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Sure here you go:

Check it out. So many to choose from

Including other world leaders, Rockefellers, Rothchilds, etc...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Nice to see that you are "awake". You see what I'm up against lol.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I am just smart enough to realise nothing I away will change your opinion
You are welcome to it

If you want the truth, don't educate yourself from pop culture

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Nice to see that you are "awake". You see what I'm up against lol.

I'm hyper awake. Always have been. I was talking about Peak Oil when I was 8.

This world's population and the flow of history is best characterized as a wave.

You can't fight the wave.

Each of us make a little drop of contribution to the vast ocean of human thought and action.

Humans aren't logical creatures, and in fact their thoughts and personalities rise up from their unconscious minds;

they nearly don't have free will.

So all this drekk in the world is due to thousands of years of cultural programming.

There's no stopping it.

But I do admire people who fight the good fight, before they get disgusted or eliminated by the flow of history.

It's not entirely pointless.. look at the "French Enlightenment".

Kev

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Do you know who Osiris is?

A god of the earth and vegetation, Osiris symbolized in his death the yearly drought and in his miraculous rebirth the periodic flooding of the Nile and the growth of grain. He was a god-king who was believed to have given Egypt civilization. Osiris was the first child of Nut and Geb, and therefore the brother of Seth, Nephthys, and Isis. He was married to his sister, Isis. He was also the father of Horus and Anubis. These traditions state that Nephthys (mother of Anubis) assumed the form of Isis, seduced him (perhaps with wine) and she became pregnant with Anubis. The oldest religious texts refer to Osiris as the great god of the dead, and throughout these texts it is assumed that the reader will understand that he once possessed human form and lived on earth. As the first son of Geb, the original king of Egypt, Osiris inherited the throne when Geb abdicated. At this time the Egyptians were barbarous cannibals and uncivilized. Osiris saw this and was greatly disturbed. Therefore, he went out among the people and taught them what to eat, the art of agriculture, how to worship the gods, and gave them laws. Thoth helped him in many ways by inventing the arts and sciences and giving names to things. Osiris was Egypt's greatest king who ruled through kindness and persuasion. Having civilized Egypt, Osiris traveled to other lands, leaving Isis as his regent, to teach other peoples what he taught the Egyptians.

Here

Marduk, according the ancient Jewish Theology is

Marduk is the patron deity of the city of Babylon. Although known as a minor god as early as the third millennium, Marduk became an important local deity at the time of the advent of the First Babylonian Dynasty as can be seen mainly from the literary introduction of the Hammurapi Stele and other documents. However, he was elevated to the rank of the chief deity and national god of Babylon only during the Middle Babylonian period and especially during the reign of Nebuchadnezzar I (c. 1100 B.C.E.; post-Kassite period) and not, as is commonly assumed, during the reign of Hammurapi (1848–1806 B.C.E.).

Here

Neither Nimrod (Osiris) or Marduk seem that bad to me.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Go find out about what you are worshiping. Whether it be on Amazon, in person, however you want to do it. That is not the debate here. What is so difficult about understanding and learning about the bible and faith and other religions. Is it that wrong to have that kind of knowledge or want to have that kind of information. I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just saying go look for yourself. See what you find and draw your own conclusions.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

a reply to: 5StarOracle

My premise is that there is proof that the are ancient religions that predate the bible and the stories are the same. It's like...why is that such a difficult concept to grasp.

The concept of the virgin birth, resurrection, coming god man was there early. Before the flood even. The actual implementation so to speak of this was to come down through family lines.....a particular family. Close relatives of this family incorporated this to themselves and developed this whole pagan mother and child ect ect Babylonian mystery thing out of it into their pre-flood multi god pantheon and mysteries without end, sun worship, ancestor worship and a maddening list of other extravagances.

If you look closely or not so closely in most cases you can see that what developed was nothing like what developed out of the Hebrew experience.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I one of the disconnected, so pop culture has no place in my world. I just have opinions. I would just like those who follow religion blindly to look for answers that are apparent to them. Ask questions, don't just follow because the bible tells you so. Ask and research why Isis, Ishtar, Diana, and Mary are all such similar figures in so many faiths. There is more than one path to everything, open your eyes and see that there are differences. I can what Christians believe but Christians cannot think beyond Christianity. I just want to know why?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I agree. I have been awake with a few other friends for awhile myself and can see things for what they truly are without the veil they try to present to us. It is a shame that those who will not let go of a failing system will ultimately see things for what they are when they are no longer able to do anything about it. I have to give it the those in control of the system, they are good at what they do LOL.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You tell me to learn what I worship as if I'm christian or something. Which I guess shouldn't surprise me, considering your knack for jumping to conclusions.

Let me draw a little comparison for you...

You and the creationists are a lot alike you see....you both start out with GOOD FACTUAL information.

You: Christianity and ancient egyptian/sumerian mythology are a lot alike!
Creationist: Tons of cultures and independent civilizations have tales of a large flood!

Then you follow it up with an ASSUMED "truth".

You: Therefore christianity, being the younger religion, must have adopted its teachings from egyptian/sumerian mythology...
Creationist: Therefore there must have been a real event that caused each independent culture/civilization to document such a catastrophe...

Unfortunately, the assumed "truths" in both circumstances are not evidenced.

Debunking you: There is no definitive link between christianity and more ancient mythos...it is purely speculated and assumed(on your behalf).

Debunking the creationist: There is no definitive evidence of a "global" flood, geologically speaking....it is purely speculated and assumed(on the creationists behalf)

A2D
edit on 24-2-2016 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

a reply to: InhaleExhale

Sure here you go:

Check it out. So many to choose from

Including other world leaders, Rockefellers, Rothchilds, etc...

They are your sources?

OK,

How do these sources show that all these guys, world leaders and what not follow and believe in Egyptian mythology?

Where are the quotes you mentioned of POTUS' before and after JFK?

I hope you dont link to JFKs speech about secrecy where most of the conspiracy world think he is talking about secret societies and the NWO or the Illuminati.

Many quotes of men in power, like Eisenhower's speech on military industrial complex to Jackson's veto message against the bank have been brought forth by many.

However none can link them to some all powerful NWO with anything other than speculation and opinions, do you have anything different or will it be the same old that has been done over and over?

I tend to agree that there are shadow groups and men of immense influence over governing bodies but I find it hard to see any unity in these puppet masters and that there are battles going on in the shadows and the worlds populace and governments are used as pawns.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Alright so back to the my OP. Can Christianity fight (if they wanted to) against an elite group that worships a faith that predates Christianity by thousands of years and has lent many of its' own theological beliefs to the creation of Christianity? Everyone is debating the little pieces of the OP. But that is question. Any clear answers without debating where the bible came from? Anyone?

And by the way Logarock your last post is absolutely incorrect. Research it if you'd like to know more. Don't do Zeitgeist though, it is nothing but propaganda.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

There is historical evidence that the other gods and goddesses existed.

I've never seen any such evidence.

Jesus is mentioned in the bible but outside of the bible you will find very few writings about him. Well known philosophers in the days of Jesus never wrote about him, not even great writers such as Seneca.

There were people that wrote about Jesus, outside of the Bible itself, including Josephus and Tacitus.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I agree. I have been awake with a few other friends for awhile myself and can see things for what they truly are without the veil they try to present to us. It is a shame that those who will not let go of a failing system will ultimately see things for what they are when they are no longer able to do anything about it. I have to give it the those in control of the system, they are good at what they do LOL.

Well that's the highly entertaining thing.

The "people in charge of the system" are in fact swallowed up within a larger control loop and most of them don't even know it.

Now.. the exact nature of the control loop is rather difficult to discuss or even understand..

As it's far too easy to bring in "iffy assumptions" such as a say a gnostic/spiritual one..

The control loop itself may be understood from a purely psychological standpoint as well.

I always say:

"As below, so above".

It's safer to start out with "reality" and then push on to metaphysics THEORIES. That way if your metaphysics lets you down, then at least you aren't a total loon, but have the physics (or in this case psychology) to fall back on.

Now if you really wanted to impress me, you'd not go after the victims of the control loop (adherents of the fake religion) but would rather analyze the psychology of the control loop, which the "controllers" themselves are themselves trapped within, rather like a "Chinese finger trap".

How about that? Feel up to a new post after you've thought that proposition over?

Thanks,

Kev

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

There is no definitive link between christianity and more ancient mythos...it is purely speculated and assumed(on your behalf)

That is not such a false statement that even the Pope himself would laugh at that. All I can say is...good luck. lol.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join