It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can Christians fight the NWO when they practice the true religion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
This is my thinking. Those of the NWO practice ancient Egyptology gods and goddesses which stems from the Sumerian thought of thinking. Both predate the bible and Christianity by over 3000 years. While the bible has taken most of their stories and even their God from these ancient religions, the ancient religions are literally written in stone thousands and thousands of years before Jesus arrived.

In addition, the story of Jesus himself is shared in total and in part by many other ancient gods, demons, and goddesses:

Osiris
Horus
Baal
Buddha
Krishna
Odysseus
Romulus
Dionysus
Heracles
Glycon
Zoroaster
Attis of Phrygia

There are many, many more, but I just listed a few.

Take a look at the similarities here.

As a matter of fact Joseph in the first testament had uncanny similarities to Jesus also. This is called the Mythic Hero Acrhetype and includes:

Born of a virgin on he 25th of Dec (of course that is not Jesus' real birthday - that date is a pagan thing)
Tried to be killed as a child
Healed people and did miracles
Had disciples (oddly enough 12 is the magic number- zodiac..it's all pagan anyway)
Lead his people and was reveled as a master
Died at the hands of a traitor
Raised from the dead after 3 days

So, back to the point, if the NWO is practicing the original religions of the Sumerians and Egyptians, how can such a new religion (Christianity) fight this especially considering that Christianity is based on the ancient religions but have manipulated by the agendas of kings and popes to control the people and profit from the land?

Christians have no idea what they are actually practicing is pagan based and instead of many gods and goddesses the controlling elite have combined those deeds into a single source - God.

In addition, Pope Francis I has said some interesting things lately which appears that he has another agenda in mind:

And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and produce no fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus… and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, in the failure of the cross.
Here

The Pope has also said that God is not a magician and Jesus was not a spirit but only a man. This means that Jesus was like all of us..a sinner, etc..just my take on it. The Pope also said that regardless of what religion and belief you have you can still go to heaven including Satanists, homosexuals, etc and that evolution is acceptable..which is quite contrary to the bible. This is also a great way of the NWO bringing together a one world religion which accepts everyone regardless of belief. So this leaves God out of the equation and the scriptures in the Bible as null and void per the Pope, at least on some pretty important issues.

So while the Christians are praying to God and the Holy Spirit, you may just invoking an ancient god, goddess, or demon. The NWO knows this and live and work by these beliefs and because so many Christians are in denial about the truth, the NWO will win. There is no mark of the beast or anti-christ. Christians are in cognitive dissonance (meaning that you chose to continue to believe something even though proof is given to you of the contrary) that will hurt us all in the near future but the NWO is counting on that.

My suggestion, try knowing what the NWO knows (not necessarily believe if you chose not to), understand their history and their beliefs. They don't take the bible seriously and most think they are satanic but they are beyond that, to such a level that most cannot understand. Once we get there, to their understanding, then we can fight back with their own beliefs, using their own weapons against them..and I can tell you that the bible is not a tool that will work against them. Just my opinion.

If you respond, since I'm not really looking for scriptures of the bible, I really want to know your thoughts on the likelihood Christians can prevail over a group engaged in an ancient religion that is more accurate and truthful (because it has not been manipulated by greed)?

Hope this is in the right forum.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It might have something to do with the first commandment. The ancient Israelites were also involved in a lot of war and divine wrath over baal worship in particular. The old testament is filled with this - the Israelites would get their act together and do right by God one generation, then the next few generations would fall away and lots of bad things would happen. Then one generation would get rid of all the idols and false gods and do right by God again, and then the next few generations would fall away and even more bad stuff would happen. This is repeated over and over again if you read the OT.

In the NT Jesus made it quite clear that the only way to God is through him.

Open the good book and start reading. My advice? Start with the NT and reread it a few times before tackling the OT. The OT is a lot to take in for someone new to the Bible. But give it a fair chance. If you read it specifically looking for contradictions and just want to prove it wrong, you aren't going to put yourself in a position where it can change you. However if you read it looking for a better way, you will find lots of good stuff in there that will change you for the better.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

I'm not looking for contradictions, I tend to look at facts versus faith. We can look at artifacts and what the NWO worships as a peak inside their world of beliefs. I'm saying that you can fight fire with fire. Can a spinoff faith truly compete with that of the true faith? I'm not debating the truths of the bible, I'm saying that it is fact that ancient theology has lent a heavy hand in the interpretation and distribution of the common bible.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jazzy4

Enjoyed reading this.

I am not an expert on religion and my only claim to religious knowledge is having read the bible several times and at one point attended study groups for information purposes.

On the pope I will say he has slowly been drifting from Christianity to All religions as one single religion. On the surface this sounds good but considering he is the catholic pope denouncing scripture from the bible and rewriting it to suit his own imagery or feelings, It is a bit disturbing. I question his integrity and therefore his motives.

Can Christians defeat the NWO In General? No as true Christians are passive and they are awaiting the coming of the saviour.

Lets say they are wrong which they could be in multiple scenarios. 1. Jesus will come but he will condemn us for allowing evil to run rampant unchecked, allowing sex trafficking unchecked, Murder unchecked, political corruption and the murder, paedophile rings and such that comes with it to run unchecked. 2. He does not come at all and their is no "Heaven" or such after death, so they have spent their lives awaiting something that was never coming and now their children are living in a diseased society, in which the shackles of slavery and poverty and injustice grow tighter and tighter until their children's, children's, children are in a world beyond redemption. (These are just 2 ideas and both are opinions not reality's or factual as such. Though I do believe the world will become more and more diseased.)

I watched a video about a man who did 42 years of study on symbolism and word play (pretty much), A lot of it coming from old gods. Most of what he said was just unfounded opinion and a clever play on words. Most of the time he did not even explain the reasoning behind why the words were twisted just that they were. I will post this in case you haven't seen it and it may interest you. www.youtube.com...

I wish I could comment on the old gods subject but I have only just started looking into occultism/symbols after coming across this video so most of my knowledge is from this video and information from one source is potentially unreliable.

edit on 24-2-2016 by RevolutionAnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

What makes you say the bible was copied of the Greeks
Logically one would think that they had a common source, not be a copy

As for your question, we are not called to fight as you assume, why assume that

Your whole reasoning is flawed
And I am not a Catholic so the popes words hold no value

edit on 24-2-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
sorry dp

edit on 24-2-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

There are literally too many assumptions in your post. It would be better to start with a less assuming stance. You don't know what th original religions were...you only have what is essentially anecdotal evidence...not any hard data. You also don't even know if the big bad NWO is actually a thing....too many assumptions and too much loop jumping for me personally.

Not to mention your other obviously influenced by bias assumptions such as that christianity took its stories from older religions.....if your only evidence is "this religion is older and they have similar stories" then you have a very weak case my friend.

A2D
edit on 24-2-2016 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Research Nimrod Osiris Apollyon the Antichrist and the birth of false religion...

It is Nimrod (known also asshur in the bible) that started this to pervert the truth...

There is scripture...too tired...I'll find a video to link if I can...

Nimrod-Osirus-apollyon-the return of the Antichrist &king of the nwo...

youtu.be...

There is 13 parts but it is good information which will remove the lie contained in the premise of the OP...
edit on 24-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

edit on 24-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: add

edit on 24-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Yes many and most that believe in the way the OP does are unaware that the concept of Christ goes way back in its own vain that it got hijacked. Thus the "Daughters of Babylon" and the corruption of truth around the world.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

If you read my post I never said anything about the Greeks.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Yes, yes, I've heard the story that the Christians like to say that the devil placed those ancient deities in place in order to test the Christian faith. But really...think about that. At one point they said the same thing about dinosaur bones and evolution..now evolution (as prescribed by the Pope) is of course a reality. My premise is that there is proof that the are ancient religions that predate the bible and the stories are the same. It's like...why is that such a difficult concept to grasp.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Sorry
Egyptians Sumerians who ever

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

So how do we know the NWO is a real thing. I'm not talking about the Illuminati. I'm talking the NWO. Which has been quoted by every US President since and before JFK. A new world order is confused with the Illuminati while I don not dismiss either. But I'm speaking of what I know to be fact. Technically, the words of POTUS, whether true or false, is the highest source of information in the nation. Debate team.

There are so many books about ancient Egyptian Theology, Sumerian Theology, their philosophies. What are you talking about. We know, for a fact that they prayed to gods and goddesses from everything to their harvest to fertility to the rising and setting of the sun.

Yes, there may have been older religions but the FACT is as it stands...the Bible and Christianity are based on Egyptian Paganism and Sumerian Philosophies. You can do the research on that because there are way too many examples out there.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I am not a Christian and in no way defend/ridicule it, but while there may be some small similarities between Christ and other older religious figures, the story of Christ is not just a rehashed version of older religious figures.

What you are discussing is the "Zeitgeist" version of religion that uses ignorance on the part of the viewer/reader to inject the idea Christ is just a newer manifestation of older mythology.

Unlike the other "gods" you listed, there are historical references that can be referred-to that suggest Jesus actually existed.

As far as the NWO, much like the Illuminati, it doesn't exist. It's nothing more than a conspiratorial myth. The "powers that be" are not that well organized and are flying by the seat of their pants as much as you or I.
edit on 24-2-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

The pope never said that evolution is of course real...he said it was possible... But evolution can never replace creation for without it there is nothing to evolve from. 2 diff things that are suppossed to dispell one another in the minds of mental midgets... the 2 could go hand in hand...So what is your point?
The video I linked paints a full picture of the truth on this very topic...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I saw Zeitgeist as more of a diversion. I look at the facts once again. There is historical evidence that the other gods and goddesses existed. Jesus is mentioned in the bible but outside of the bible you will find very few writings about him. Well known philosophers in the days of Jesus never wrote about him, not even great writers such as Seneca.

The notion that the simple device of "believing in Jesus" will suspend all the laws of the universe and gain for the believer "eternal life" may comfort the weak minded but the pagans were far more realistic. Socrates, Cato, Epictetus, Silius, Seneca and Plutarch were among many who faced a Noble Death with courage. Pagans "Untroubled by fears, unsullied by desires, we shall not be afraid of death nor of the Gods. We shall realise that death is in no way evil, and neither are the Gods." - Seneca, Epistulae Morales 75 "The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity." – Seneca, Epistulae Morales 102 "What then is that which is able to conduct a man? Philosophy ... keeping the divinity within a man free from violence and unharmed ... and finally waiting for death with a cheerful mind as being nothing else than a dissolution of the elements, of which every living being is compounded." – Marcus Aurelius, Meditations II.17

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

See, that is the problem right their. You don't even know or understand your own belief system. Those who want control want you to follow blindly. That's just not in my nature. I want to know why the stories match so closely. I want to know why the head of Catholicism is becoming a hypocrite. I want to what the elite believe in so I can have that conversation with them if it ever came up. I don't want to be blind as to who I am or who I am trying to made into.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

None of that is factual. It is a lot of assumption and nothing more. A president can say lots of stuff...like he didn't have sexual relations with a woman...but guess what...just because he said it, doesn't make it FACT.

Likewise, just because some dude wrote a book claiming Christians stole their religion from older religions does not make his statement true. There is literally NO evidence besides the anecdotal "this religion is older and similar"...then people like you jump to the conclusion that "therefore it is the original".

Small unintentional jab..but I find it funny that one could "know" so much about ancient religions and secret organizations like the NWO but not know how to properly use the words there, their, and they're.....

A2D
edit on 24-2-2016 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

So how do we know the NWO is a real thing. I'm not talking about the Illuminati. I'm talking the NWO. Which has been quoted by every US President since and before JFK. A new world order is confused with the Illuminati while I don not dismiss either. But I'm speaking of what I know to be fact.

Care to enlighten us on this known fact of yours?

Technically, the words of POTUS, whether true or false, is the highest source of information in the nation.

So if they are false, yes that is still a high source but how does a false statement make something true?

Could you show these quotes and sources of all the Presidents since and before JFK pointing out this NWO?

Back to this fact of what you know, could you please share a few examples of who some of these people are and how they are a part of some New World Order?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I was not talking creationism..and don't refer to me as a mental midget! Although it was funny. I'm just saying the hypocrisy of the Pope is very quickly breaking down the Christian faith. I personally don't care about creationism or evolution or if we came from another planet. Just giving you the facts bubba! Your frustration shows your own doubts. Research it. I do not reject the Bible, I just want to know it mimics the Egyptians and Sumerians so much. Isn't that a fair question?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join