It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Randy's Donut Shop of Enlightenment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Do these videos speak to you on a deeper level or do they add little to the mystery of creation? In my opinion, they offer one of the most important concepts you can ever grasp in life. Old members of ATS, please remain humble knowing there are many new members here who have yet to encounter such information. And for those interested, it only gets better. Any thoughts or opinions are welcome, just don't be rude.

Don't forget your secret decoder tablet...

edit on 23-2-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Space has to have something to it, otherwise everything would be in a black hole.

Maybe space makes matter by superposition or density.

Space as the source of matter explains force fields and action at a distance better.

a reply to: eisegesis

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
If these coil can increase energy in 3D thru their structure then I am just waiting for them to prove it to me and they have not done it yet.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Semicollegiate
Space has to have something to it, otherwise everything would be in a black hole.

Maybe space makes matter by superposition or density.

Space as the source of matter explains force fields and action at a distance better.

I normally think of space as a surface that can be perforated where energy can be added to manifest as particles. And the more perforated the space is the higher the probability for the energy to go there. Probability field manifesting reality. The double slit experiment would be a tool to see the probability field.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Gravity and electricity act over a distance, and have unlimited energy, in the sense that they operate against every and all objects in their field.

Would not it be more likely that a field force is a thing of the space of the field rather than a product of isolated matter?

What about space allows matter of happen? Maybe matter is made of concentrated space.

Matter and motion is a changing within the shape of space. If you had a frictionless string, you could slide a knot down its length. The knot would be matter.

Force and time are connected. Something about time puts energy and disequilibrium into the system. The imbalances cause force and motion.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Randy's Donut Shop of Enlightenment

A) What a presumptuous and vain title.
B) Enlightenment = unconditional Love!

True, unconditional Love is ALWAYS recognized by It's unconditional Virtues; Compassion, Empathy, Sympathy, Gratitude, Humility, Charity (charity is never taking more than your share of anything, ever!), Honesty, Happiness, Faith...
ALWAYS!

C) 'Mater' only appears as 'solid' due to 'magnification' appearances!
Ultimately, all 'matter' is just made of 'Mindstuff', 'information waves'.
That is what we erroneously call 'solid matter'.
Everything is 'thought/Mindstuff'!

edit on 26-2-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

You don't get out much, do you?

If you've never seen the grace of the crowning dawn over a cuppa coffee and a glazed donut, well....you're missing out on the perks of the very philosophy you so arrogantly claim to understand and testify on behalf of.

Kick back.
Relax.
Have a donut.

Meditate on the Brownian Motion of the cream in your coffee.
It's all connected.

It's all good.

edit on 2/27/16 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I use Fibonacci in artwork but normally only use the sequence up to 144 other wise the canvas would have to be gigantic or you would need a magnifier to see the details of the initial sequence in the artwork

I do use my own invented sequence of proportions based upon a given point and a circle and the proportions within a circle and adding movement by shifting the point of reference over 12

But that is another story

It is great to see how science is using this apparent Natural/Universal Law to benefit Humanity or attempt to

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I couldn't help but laugh when he said, "our bodies are toroidal systems. our planet is a toroidal system."

It's toroidals all the way down. - Daniel Nunez, probably

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: namelesss
You don't get out much, do you?

You'll pardon if I pass on the vids, considering the patronizing tone of your post.
My response?
Heigh ho, thanks for sharing! *__-

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I am very interested to understand this information. The second video would not work. Also if you know of anymore sources of information regarding the concepts you alluded to. I would be very grateful for your help. Also the easier to understand the better..
..for me. Thank you for posting this.

top topics

join