It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey Devil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I've heard about this thing from a mate of mine. He gave some vauge descrition that it killed people in new jersey when there cars had broken down. I would like to find out more about it, so do any of you guys know anything? And websites which could be informative?

Cheers
Vulcha

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
i think your friend might be pulling your leg,if i remember correctly,this is an X-files episode....but hey,all fictions based upon some truth so i might be wron, worth checking out tho

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
There is a Jersey Devil story, but that story sounds like a bad sci-fi movie.

I suggest you go check google, then come back if you have any questions.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
well done my searching straight away came up with this link

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Actually it's called the Jersey Devil. I live in the heart of Jersey Devil territory. The New Jersey Pine Barrens. Very cool, if scary stuff. Everyone in this area is aware of the Jersey Devil. The water in the lakes, rivers, and streams in this area is blood red. The Jersey Devil is accused of SHREDDING people alive.
Supposed to be a winged creature with a horses head, wings, and cloven feet, there are many, including Napoleans brother who have sworn to have seen it.
The Jersey Pinelands are notorious for being haunted, and I have more stories than I can remember. As a young man, we hung out in the Pine Barrens.
As a precursor to the Blair Witch Project, there was a movie called the "Final Broadcast". Check it out. Do a google search for the ew Jersey pine Barrens, very scary and true. In the heart of the Pinelands you can actually feel the horror. I am 6'3" and 245 lbs. I fear no man, however I have been terrified with what has happened during many a night spent in the pinelands. Ask and I shall elaborate. I'll find a link or two and attach.

www.strangemag.com...
theshadowlands.net...

[edit on 1/10/2005 by superdude]

[edit on 1/10/2005 by superdude]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
tell some stories! it sounds very intresting do any include anyhting about the Jersey DeviL?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Many threads on the Jersey Devil, even lately.

Here's one of the more recent ones...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closing thread.

new topics

top topics

join