It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats: Do You Realize Your Votes Don’t Matter? Hillary Already Won

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

While most of us already know the system is rigged and our votes aren’t worth the electronic voting machine we type them into regardless of which side of the carpet we’re voting on, this election with Hillary vs. Bernie has proven, without a doubt, that Dem votes don’t even pretend to matter — OPENLY!

Hillary will win the Dem nomination no matter what because she already has all the super delegates. This isn’t about it being rigged for Hillary in some shady hidden manner (although that’s obvious too)… but on the surface, the Democrats have already been told by the DNC chair that their votes are worthless. It’s blatant and overt and everyone knows it. Hillary already has all the super delegates in her pocket so there’s no way Bernie can possibly win anyway.

So why are they even continuing this charade?

“If you presumed Bernie Sanders is riding high after a commanding victory in New Hampshire and virtual tie in Iowa, it’s true.”

“He’s up 36 to 32 in the delegate count, but add the “super” delegates, and Clinton is absolutely crushing him. Those delegates aren’t bound to their state results, and have free reign to vote at the convention for whomever they want.”

“According to The Associated Press, the total with those all-powerful super-voters – Clinton’s up 481 to 55.”

Read that again “481 to 55.” Seriously, your piddly vote does NOT matter! You can feel all the Bern you want. The reality is your vote has as much value as a burnt match.

Hillary does not even need people misplacing votes, cheating at coin tosses or card draws.

The system is rigged.

Why don’t they just go ahead and hold the queen’s coronation ceremony now?

patriotrising.com...

I have been saying for years that our elections are rigged, but people do not listen, they don't want to believe it.

It's not the people votes that count, it is the person who has the most super delegates that counts.

So ATS why should you vote, if you know your votes don't count?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
If Bernie beats Hillary in the actual primaries, the Super Delegates have to vote for him at the convention or it will probably destroy the party.

Even if it didn't, there's no way that Hillary would be able to win the general election after screwing the majority of people who voted in the Democratic primaries, so what would the point be?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Did you flunk math?

Total Number of Delegates: 4,763
Total Number Super Delegates: 712
Needed to win: 2,382

You need over three times more delegates to win than there are super delegates. Not all super delegates are going for Clinton. She has not "already won." If Sanders has such overwhelming support, there's no reason he cannot "overwhelm" the 712 super delegates and beat Clinton. If he doesn't, perhaps he doesn't have the overwhelming support his supporters say he has.

But to say Clinton has "already won" is ignoring over 4,000 delegates out there who are not super delegates.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It ain't over til the fat lady sings...

www.cnn.com...

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

The Dems are going to fall victim to their own systemic corruption.

Gotta love the irony.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Power ball numbers please. Can throw in the winner of next year's super bowl if you are feeling generous.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I guess her running mate will actually BE the president, if California gets the aliens to legally vote.LIKE the Dems are pushing of course( Americans are onto their crap)
So F##KED up, COMEDY even pales to it.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
Perhaps.
And the Republicans will fall victim to a sociopath with a comb over or theocratic tyranny.

Ironic

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
It ain't over til the fat lady sings...

www.cnn.com...

Oh man, Hillary is going to sing?

#DemocratVotesMatter

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Republicans: do you realize your votes don't matter either?

This is why our votes don't count no matter which side of the aisle we lean towards. What's the point of the common vote if the super delegates don't back them up? The delegates overrule the common people, that's stupid as hell. The game is rigged, they already know who's going to win and no matter how much we vote, the outcome has already been decided.
edit on 2/23/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

ABSOLUTELY they will,I wanted Ben but HE'S Christian and some think they want a theocracy (They think) and his calm demeanor doesn't stand out in the comic book elections,this time.
edit on 23-2-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
OP, your source is bull#. Superdelegates have never voted against the popular vote and to do so would be to destroy the party and the entire system. This idea that Hillary already has the nomination locked up is being spread by anti-Sanders sources and has no absolutely no basis in reality! However, it does seem to be effective in keeping people at home and not voting for Sanders, so kudos to them and their cleverness.

www.pastemagazine.com...
edit on 23-2-2016 by elliotmtl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Great! But I'll still cast a vote on the second Tues in November. You know...just as an "atta girl, way to go " gesture.
edit on 2232016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Don't go counting her chickens before they hatch.

I believe there's 4,763 total delegates, with 712 of them being Super-delegates.

It's also my understanding, (according to what I heard on MSM this morning) that they are basically tied at 51 each when it comes to pledged delegates.

If we subtract the 51 pledged delegates from Hillary's total of 481, we see that she currently has somewhere around 430 of the possible 712 Super-delegates available.

This means there's still somewhere around 282 as yet uncommitted Super-delegates to be captured and that doesn't even take into account the fact that Super-delegates can change their mind right up to and even during the convention.

It definitely ain't over, till the fat lady sings!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

ABSOLUTELY they will,I wanted Ben but HE'S Christian and some think they want a theocracy (They think) and his calm demeanor doesn't stand out in the comic book elections,this time.

not just that, but he's an egomaniac and isn't afraid to display that he's been hit with the stupid stick when it comes to his biblical opinions...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
If individuals votes don't matter what was all that crap put before the supreme court about hanging chads back in 2000 about? It seemed pretty important to know how many votes Gore got vs how many Bush got.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

not just that, but he's an egomaniac and isn't afraid to display that he's been hit with the stupid stick when it comes to his biblical opinions...

Let's not forget his theory on how the Egyptian pyramids were built to store grain.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

AND more intelligent than either side has to offer(I really don't give a crap about the anti Christian bias,it's a cellphone disease)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Instead of coming & taking a sh## all over our yard why don't you spend your time & ranting cleaning up the filthy pigsty that is the RNC.

K~

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Sometimes ignorance is stunning.

These are primaries/caucuses. They are instruments of the political parties. They are elections governed by various State laws, but they do not elect anyone to any office anywhere. I am on record as being utterly against the encoding of political parties into our legal structure, but, that is the reality at this moment.

Superdelegates at the Democratic convention are not elected, nominated, voted for.

Not the way I would choose to do it, but not really any worse than the Republican tactic of "Winner Take All" in the caucuses and primaries.

This just another voice in the unending Greek Chorus that tries to convince the American people that we are powerless.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join