It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Air Show 2003

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
In the most garder context since 9/11 events, Paris Air Show 2003 (Le Bourget) start today.I'm sorryn I won go there this year.Any appart the models of the New Giant Airbus A380 (Stull more than 100 of this plane are selled!) and the Long-Range Boeing 7E7, nothing will be really interesting this year...

Paris2003

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 05:45 AM
link   
So do you think the French really intentionally caused the downing of the Soviet SST years ago? I don't. BTW, aren't the Americans boycotting the air show this year?

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   
...especially russians, because there are two russian planes (A supersonic tupolev in 1975 and a MIG-30 in 1999 (I think)). Somebody told me that for the tupolev (A concord clone), the french secret service know that russian was interested in copying the concorde and give them some falsified plans via a double-agent...

Americans cant really boycott the paris airshow because there are all the aircraft industry professionals and many contract are signed there. But there are 50% less this year, almost because of the air industry crisis since 9/11.

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
@Freddie

Yes. The US is only sending 4 aircraft verses the normal 12-14 aircraft they normally take to the show.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
For me the Paris Air Show has always been the holy grail of air shows, and maybe before I die I will manage to attend it.

BACK ENGINEERING ANCIENT UFO

new topics

top topics

join