It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EFT (emotional freedom techniques) for pain management

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
So just over a week ago I had such a horrendous toothache that I (a grown man) was reduced to tears. I am limited to paracetamol and ibuprofen by my sport rules on drug use. My partner asked what was wrong and all I could do was point and weep.
As an EFT practitioner she went straight to work on me, and it worked! It helped me manage my pain ... I still had to have the tooth removed but over night and through the following morning it pain was manageable.

I had previously come across and used EFT for anxiety and stress after visiting therapist a few years ago and it worked then too. In fact it worked so well that I only needed a few sessions and I could manage that too.

EFT is also known as tapping and works by tapping on meridian points (similar to acupuncture), you cant over do it. You cant overdose on it. And you can use it to be emotionally free from so many things.

EFT was developed from TFT (thought field therapy) by a chap called Roger Calahan in the 1980's and is practiced by thousands of people today.

I have added my parners first YouTube video as she explains it far better than I ever could and we both hope that this can help other people

Im happy to answer as many questions as I can (I will have to ask my lady so please stay with me)
Im not selling or promoting, I used my partners vid out of respect to her, she will be uploading others as requests come and time allows.

Thanks for reading my first post

EC

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hi, I am interested in this topic and would like to see the video, but its not working.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat
Sorry about that, see if this works or search

EFT (emotional freedom techniques) pain management haven

Thanks for letting me know

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: errorcode Hi the second video didn't work so I did a search. Is the video witha woman named Carrie and her YouTube called the Haven Therapy? If that's the right video, I will post it for you and then comment.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Thank you so much, yes thats the one

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Here is video,

I really appreciate that she is sharing this technique free of charge. It is surprisingly simple and the video is easy to follow along.
When I have more time I will do the sequence in its entirety. I followed along a bit with the video and felt some energy shifting, so I'll post more when I do the entire sequence.
Thank you OP!
Oh and I can see why this woman is a healer, she has a very comforting voice and puts you at ease.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: errorcode Just in case you are needing this,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is a thread I had asked for help with embedding video's a while back. The answer is in the second post down.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Thankyou thats brilliant

Carrie is going to make another EFT video to help with anxiety in a few weeks, I will post here again

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: errorcode

Thankyou thats brilliant

Carrie is going to make another EFT video to help with anxiety in a few weeks, I will post here again
look forward to EFT for anxiety as I deal with it often.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I'll let her know, I have used it very successfully for anxiety feel free to message me if you have any questions

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: errorcode

Hi errorcode!

I've read about this before but haven't seen a video. If you've had success using EFT for pain then I'm up for trying it.
I also have frequent anxiety so I'll keep my eye out for the next one.

Thank you so much for sharing this, and thank your wife too!
My hubby and I both have chronic pain/injuries so I will report back and let you know how it goes.

S&F&bookmarked
jacygirl

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Sorry about the time in replying ( changed ISP and they had difficulties)
Carrie has made a new EFT anxiety vid im just editing and will upload tonight or tomorrow as time allows. Its in two parts as its quite in depth

we both hope that people can benefit from this

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: errorcode look forward to the Anxiety video!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You made it easy to find! Thank you!
Somehow the video that peppycat posted isn't working now either. This is a great thing for you both to share with the world!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: woodsmom

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: errorcode

It's working again! Thank you! Even for my issues, the sequence was incredibly relaxing!
I thank you for the confidence to work at things before I'm able to find a therapist, thank you so very very much! And please give that beautiful partner of yours a huge hug for me!!

edit on 14-3-2016 by woodsmom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: woodsmom

I'm so glad it helped, my lady will be too, she's working now but the hug shall commence as soon as she's done

new topics

top topics

join