It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Dept. Created Classified Email Account For Hillary, But She Never Used It

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Secretary of State John Kerry testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Feb 22, 2016.

One thing revealed under oath was the fact that Hillary Clinton (while Secretary of State) was provided an email address on a highly secured State Department system called ClassNet.

And the bombshell is ..... she apparently never used it !!!

Instead she chose to set up her own private system to handle lots of communication between government and non-government angecies and individuals.

So far we know of at least 1700 emails with "now classified" information that went over her private system.

And we know 22 emails are so top secret, the government will not release any on them.

Of the ones that are now public thru court orders, many are heavily censored.

We also know at least 2 of her close aides in the SD are and/or were involved with the Clinton Foundation.

We also know many communications were sent and received over blackberry cell phones.

We also know that the Hillary system was used to communicate sensitive information to and from a non-government individual named Sid Blumenthal (who was specifically barred by the White House from serving as a State Department employee).

The FBI is currently investigating and in fact has 4 SD servers in custody and has Hillary's server (along with her thumbdrive) in custody.

We also know the FBI has the "personal" emails Hillary allegedly deleted.

We also know at least on person involved with her personal system has plead the 5th last year sometime.

We also know that top secret info was sent from and received through the private Clinton system, and the State Department was unable to examine any emails in real time because they apparently were not aware of her system being used "officially".

What we don't know is whether or not anybody has been granted immunity in exchange for cooperating information.

It's possible Hillary herself has been given immunity.

Sec. of State John Kerry’s testimony in front of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Tuesday produced a number of revelations about the ongoing Hillary Clinton email probe, including that she was provided an email account during her time at the agency designed to handle classified information but never used it.

During one part of an at-times intense exchange, Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson 
read from a letter from Julia Frifield, who serves as State Department assistant secretary of state for legislative affairs.

“Secretary Clinton did not use a classified email account at the State Department. An account was set up on ClassNet on her calendar, but it was not used,” Frifield wrote in response to a Sept. 21, 2015 letter from the committee asking for information about Clinton’s use of an account equipped to handle classified information.

Revealed: State Dept. Created Classified Email Account For Hillary, But She Never Used It

all the released Hillary emails are on the State Department website

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
But I thought she used her own server for convenience.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
But I thought she used her own server for convenience.

The convenience of staying in the shadows and under the radar.

I would love to see those 22 emails that are totally un-releasable !!!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
People at the State Department urged her to use the email that they provided and urged her NOT to use her Blackberry (that she continued to use) due to security concerns.

edit on b000000292016-02-23T14:48:19-06:0002America/ChicagoTue, 23 Feb 2016 14:48:19 -0600200000016 by butcherguy because: typo repair.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

And I'm sad to say my mind is still blown she has so much traction in this race, sad because I shouldn't be surprised.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
National security is only an issue if one of us uses a keyword such as "bomb" in a joke or other nonthreatening use. Classified or sensitive documents sent to and fro by the big people is no issue...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is from PBS News Hour!

Operating her own server would have afforded Clinton additional legal opportunities to block government or private subpoenas in criminal, administrative or civil cases because her lawyers could object in court before being forced to turn over any emails. And since the Secret Service was guarding Clinton’s home, an email server there would have been well protected from theft or a physical hacking.

Seems like a believable reason in her case.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

One thing revealed under oath was the fact that Hillary Clinton (while Secretary of State) was provided an email address on a highly secured State Department system called ClassNet.

That sounds like premeditation to me.

I think she intentionally used a private server of her own for later blackmail purposes.

Which explains why she is doing so 'well' when no one even likes her.
edit on 23-2-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Im pretty sure we're agreeing. I mean that if we do something, even just say "bomb" its an issue. But say what Clinton does which is far worse is apparently not an issue.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If you were running for president, wouldn't it make sense to have some 'non-issue' indiscretion released about yourself early into the election campaign, to give supporters and opponents alike the impression they have a grasp of your inappropriate private affairs?

So by the time the election actually occurs, the FBI will have cleared her and the masses will be totally over it... well the media are having a frenzy over new 'minor 'indiscretions' of Hillaries opponents.

Art of manipulating the masses 101.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
How about her not wanting to leave any evidence behind.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Gets more and more like Breitbart around here everyday.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Good point. We're a little to far right on this one. She's learned her lesson, and I think this has really helped her grow. She's finally ready to be the POTUS.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I tend to stay in the middle as much as possible, I hate bad political practices, though I'm not sure I could differentiate seeing as I've not witnessed any real good politicians. Unfortunately her case is not isolated, let us not forget when Bush and pals cleaned the White House email servers.

Huffington Post

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

Gets more and more like Breitbart around here everyday.

Oh bigtime Breitbart style here professor.

Not every day we can see a Secretary of State testifying before Congress about a former Secretary of State !!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

She's finally ready to be the POTUS.

She is far from ready to be POTUS, more like ready for a orange jump suit with matching bracelets.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It's so much easier and convenient to scrub a server in your bathroom and pretend it was an accident.
edit on 23-2-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

It so much easier and convenient to scrub a server in your bathroom and pretend it was an accident.

Easier to allow selective downloading of secret encrypted files in the darkness of night too !!!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

Agreed, I hope everyone caught my sarcasm. But I am a realist, if she hasn't been derailed yet I'm very skeptical that train will stop.
edit on 23-2-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join